gets me soooo angry

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I went to get a card for a wedding tonight, and i went to a CVS.

I come out of the store and these punks ( about 4 of them, one white, other 3 spanish).....
picking on this girl who had to be no older than 12,13 maybe....these guys were late teens early 20's......

This girl was disfigured she had a scar on her face, and she was overweight.....they were tormenting her in the parking lot....calling her fat, ugly, and just being asses.......she was trying to ride her bike and they kept knocking her off her bike...she started to cry!!!!

I was sooo pissed, that I walked over and opened my large mouth,and told them to leave her alone and that if they did not leave her alone that I would beat them up and if i could not than i would call someone who could!!!

They laughed at me, and walked away......i made sure she got home(I followed her to her house) and i explained to her mom what had happend and that I was just worried....her mom thanked me, and explained to me that she was disfigured in a fire 1 yr ago,and she was mentally challenged as well...........( teaching special ed for so long I knew she has some issues along with the scar)......

I am thankfull I was around but things like this make me want to vomit.........people are sooo freaking mean

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Not only is that wrong, but these guys have nothing better to do than hang out at CVS and pick on disabled children? That is incredibly low and I probably would have done the same thing. Just be happy that these guys will probably never amount to anything in life and die unhappy and alone.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
WG - this was [on] Long Island?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't stuff like this ever happen in front of me???

I SURE AS HELL would not let my 12 year old mentally handicapped daughter ride her bike in an area like that by herself.

CROWLER

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What idiots. I'll never for the life of me understand how someone can treat another human being like that, nonetheless when the person has something wrong with them. Even in High school I stood up for the people that were always picked on...

I have 2 cousins with muscualr dystrophy and another baby cousin that was born with downs syndrome. I'm a little defensive when it comes to teasing I guess.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I SURE AS HELL would not let my 12 year old mentally handicapped daughter ride her bike in an area like that by herself.
That too. What the hell was the mom thinking?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Makes ya wonder how she burned her face.

BTW my dad strarted a boyscout troop for mentally retarded boys over 40 years ago. I still remember the troop number was 333. I used to help him on the campouts. Those guys were the nicest people I have met in my 40 plus years.

They could eat like maniacs. Saw one kid eat 13 hot dogs with the bun and all the fixins and he wasn't even fat.

He wanted to call them 'special scouts' and people got so upset he didn't. And to think the special olympics is one of the largest sporting events in the world. :)

CROWLER

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Wow.
(Steam pours from Motiv8er's ears)
WG- thank you for standing up and doing what was right.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
That too. What the hell was the mom thinking?
i have been working with people (kids) with special needs for 8 yrs now..either teaching or coaching
for the special olympics.....sometimes they just want to do something like everyone else does.....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yep most kids do - mentally handicapped or not. That is why they have parents to make the CORRECT decision for them.

CROWLER

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
i have been working with people (kids) with special needs for 8 yrs now..either teaching or coaching
for the special olympics.....sometimes they just want to do something like everyone else does.....
I don't know what your neighborhood is like, but there is no frickin' way I would let my child, especially my daughter, go off and ride her bike without adult supervision unless it was in front of the house or something. She's just asking for trouble. The world is a cruel, cruel place and I'm just not going to subject my children to it.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Nice work girl...it's funny that they laughed at you, but still left right?? Freaking pussies, making fun of someone like that makes me soo pist.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what your neighborhood is like, but there is no frickin' way I would let my child, especially my daughter, go off and ride her bike without adult supervision unless it was in front of the house or something. She's just asking for trouble. The world is a cruel, cruel place and I'm just not going to subject my children to it.
the neighborhood is fine, quiet, but sadly there are asses in all neighborhoods in America.....althought i have no children i work with them, and i belive that you can protect them but some lessons they will learn whether you protect them or not.........i am just glad i was there to help this girl

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Kudos to you for not hesitating to do the right thing. In a world of sheep and wolves, I am glad to hear that there are still some sheepdogs out there. I hope you have a weapon on your person, and have trained to use it effectively should things get violent. You must be aware that when you stick your neck out for others, wolves may go for your jugular.

Something similar happened the summer before last to me and my best friend. We were walking out of the mall on a Sunday evening, and there were three "thug" types picking on a kid in knee braces. Taking great pleasure in the fact that standing posed an exceptional challenge for the young lad, they were repeatedly pushing him around, delighting in his struggles to keep his back off the ground.

My fuse for that is short. I politely asked them to stop, and when the "leader" said "Or what?" I punched him in the throat and kicked the guy to his left in his gut. My friend deployed his baton and cracked the third guy on the head. Needless to say, they departed swiftly.

Turns out the kid was just 15, and waiting for a ride home. It was his first night of work at his first summer job --- a grunt at a movie theater. Those assholes were picking on him because he caught them trying to sneak into a movie, and reported it to his manager who had them removed. I waited with the kid while my friend maneuvered his car to a closer position and readied the kel-tec in the trunk. We made sure he boarded his ride safely.

emilio

Awards
I used to get picked on for being really heavy for most of my younger years and I wish I had a pretty(badass) girl to stick up for me like that. That type of **** gets to me so fueled. I would have done the same thing if not worse if I were there to see that. I know how cruel people can be and it just gets me going. Ok now i'm done ranting..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I gotta second Nabeshin's post.

Be careful WG. Thugs are thugs for a reason. I'm honestly surprised they up and left.

I wouldn't want you to come back to us saying you had been beat up (or worse, I mean they are guys....).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Good point.

I am suprised there weren't other people around saying or doing something.

CROWLER

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A baseball bat to the knees on these bastards, would solve the problem and then we could all make fun of them..........

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
the neighborhood is fine, quiet, but sadly there are asses in all neighborhoods in America.....althought i have no children i work with them, and i belive that you can protect them but some lessons they will learn whether you protect them or not.........i am just glad i was there to help this girl
Nicely done.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
call me, i'll take pleasure in making them leave

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Way to go WG!

I hate people who pick on others like that.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i would have kicked them in the face.

I was fat most of my life and was picked on accordingly, i hated every minute of school.. was bullied incessantly.. that may be the inspiration for me being an mma fighter now.

I have no paitence/tolerance for bullys, my reaction is very confrontational very immediately

Good on you for stepping up for what you beleived in, most people like the ones you described do such activities because they are emotionally insecure. Pussys basically.

davisville64

Awards
The only reason they were picking on her is becase they wanted it to be "someone else" for a change. These kids are probably picked on at school and other places. They probably dont have the best lives at home either. They can take a break mentally from all of that when they are picking on someone else, and making them the "bottom" of society, a place they think they are unless they find someone else to make fun of and harass.

And no im not defending them, they are still asses.