So pissed right now....

tattoopierced1

Ok, so I ordered some Omega Flex Support for my mother-in-law because she is having some aches and pains like my father was having and he is doing much better since taking the Flex Support. So I figure I'd order her some up. The only place I found it in stock was bb.com so I figured I'd order it for her from there and have it shipped here at work (I live in the "hood" so I never have stuff shipped there). Apparently it got here on Monday and the receptionists put it in my mailbox, but I never got it. I've never had this problem before with things so I figure someone might have accidentally picked it up, but no one did (or fess up to it). So now I'm livid because I'm out $28 bucks and have jack squat to show for it. Someone did tell me though to check with the cleaning people here as they might have taken it overnight, so I am going to confront them tonight. My question is, how should I go about handling this. I was going to just tell them something along the lines of this: "look, i had a package that is missing and am just wanting it back, I'm not saying any of you took it, but if you did, now is the time to give it back as I will not be mad if I get it back ASAP." In reality, I feel like crushing someones skull because my mother-in-law would really benefit from this if it werent for some low life thief....

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well tell your boss that you had something shipped and stolen from you? What do you expect to find for info here at AM? If they stole it they aren't going to give it back unless you have proof.

Kaboju

Awards
When I ordered from BB.com they sent it to my old military address in Texas, I have lived in Japan for a year now, and had a few orders shipped here from them. So I contacted them, and they wanted ME to pay to reship it here even though they shipped it to the long address. Needless to say I told them to stick it and refund my money. I only go there for now foods products that sponsors here or on my site don't carry.

tattoopierced1

Well tell your boss that you had something shipped and stolen from you? What do you expect to find for info here at AM? If they stole it they aren't going to give it back unless you have proof.
Wasnt looking really for much, just trying to vent a bit and see if approaching the cleaning people would be the smart thing to do in the current mood I was in. Anyways, everything is fine now situation is resolved. Posted some signs up around the building talking about the missing package and it "magically" reappeared. I did go to HR about this, but not my boss as he is a fucktard.