Final Exam

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Hi all :)

I know I have been MIA, kinda, but being back in school
teaching and working out well my hands are full!!!

A favor , my final exam( not due till dec 19th but never to early to start) is a portfolio on anything
child related, articles, internet items, magizine clippings, anything
that would relate to a child........Such as a child suffering from nightterrors,
potty training a child and etc.....

If anyone comes across any online items could u send it to my AM email.........
[email protected]........
Any help would be appriciated....:)

thanks.........

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about if I mail you my actual children? :D They're kicking my ass right now.

dd

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
there was an psychology experiment done in the 40's where a father conditioned his baby (baby Albert) to be afraid of white rabbits. The father was so successful that the child even became afraid at the sight of white slippers, but don't worry he unconditioned him. My psych prof mentioned this today and I thought it was pretty interesting, if not a bit unethical; plus it relates to your topic.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
My daughter is in big girl pants, and yet still has mistakes. When she does a #2 in big girls pants, it is a lot more messy than diapers. Those little suckers real work...

Will that help, I can take pictures and get them to ya for your report.

Well maybe not...

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
My daughter is in big girl pants, and yet still has mistakes. When she does a #2 in big girls pants, it is a lot more messy than diapers. Those little suckers real work...

Will that help, I can take pictures and get them to ya for your report.

Well maybe not...
thinking that may not help.....

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
On a serious note, I would love to see something on the impact a father has in a childs life. Meaning grown children who grew up close to their father compared to no dad at all. Whats the difference in career, wealth, relationships, jail time?