You know your starting to look good when....

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Something very kewl happened at the gym today....

A woman (35ish), actually mistook me for a trainer at the gym... She was sure I must work there... (and no she wasn't attempting to hit on me, she was there with her husband.)

All I could do is say.. sorry, I don't but I sure appreciate you thinking I might. :)

Times like this really open my eyes ot my own on going transformation... (I must admit I'm looking hella good in my new work out wear.. Mooahahah)

peace y'all.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get that afew times a week, but don't tell anyone.. :ntome:

:D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that does seem like you are doing a transformation :D

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Well, people tremble in fear by my presence because I'm such an intimidating badass. Does that count?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
And perhaps if you'd just wear deodorant...

:stick:
pay no mind to nate. people avoid him because of his lack of sense. one day, i saw him on an unplugged treadmill running in place.

who in the hell would talk to someone doing that? not to mention, he was calling cadence out to himself
"natedogg natedogg is da man
finds his protein in the garbage can
lo righty lei yo
lefty righty lei yo"

:dance:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm no one at my gym asks me if i'm a trainer .. most just stay away to assure they don't get puked on

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Is it still happening on just dead lifts?

I did last Thursday on squats....

I come in with some pretty raty clothes so I don't think anyone would mistake me for a trainer.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hahah no just that one time i actually puked .. although every leg day i'm a breath away from yacking

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, dude. I have received more compliments in the last year than I have my entire life. People think I'm 4-6 years younger than my actual age, and I find myself having to show my drivers license to prove my age. ****...I got carded at a club the other night. As I followed my girlfriend (24 yrs) in, the dude at the door looked at my license after seeing hers. His eyes opened up huge, he looked at her, then me quickley, smiled, then gave me a thumbs up. :thumbsup:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Unlike you strong, handsome men of iron....when I walk into the gym, people start asking around to find out who knows CPR and who has 911 on speed dial :D

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
C'mon guys I was being serious. Why do people have to bring a man down. BTW, SJA is so old [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]when god said "let there be light" he was there to flick the switch.[/font] Beelzebub is so fat at a restaurant when they give him the menu he replies " yes Please". Houseman is so dumb [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] if you gave him a penny for his intelligence you'd get change.[/font]

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
C'mon guys I was being serious. Why do people have to bring a man down. BTW, SJA is so old [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]when god said "let there be light" he was there to flick the switch.[/font] Beelzebub is so fat at a restaurant when they give him the menu he replies " yes Please". Houseman is so dumb [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] if you gave him a penny for his intelligence you'd get change.[/font]
pretty funny. actually, i do that to freak the waitresses out. except, i say "i'll take it" while handing them back the menu. good guess smallfry.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
(Bragging)
M favorite is when people see you doing something you don't actually KNOW the name of but is quite cool. I name it after myself. People are doing my " " twists all over the gym.

If I see them doing it wrong I simply say Beelzebub made me do it!
:smite: :smite: :smite: