Ultimate Counter Productive PCT

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
after my exgirlfriend/bestfriend killed herself,
i got bit by a spider and spent the majority of the weekend in the hospital, they gave these wonderful antibiotics and painkillers.

somehow i feel absolutely wonderful now

:dance:

wow :type:

the ultimate PCT tonight would be: Monday Night Football, Clomid, ATD, Women, Beer, Mixed Drinks, Cigarettes, and these wonderful painkillers.

ill probably just stick to: Monday Night Football, ATD, Clomid, Painkillers though...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I like it ;)

Women x 4 and its the perfect PCT :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
im telling you, ever since those earthquakes - the strangest sh_t keeps happening to me

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Go buy a lottery ticket or a midget.:woohoo:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What kind of spider was it? Brown Recluse?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Have you obtained any superpowers yet? Can you stick to walls or sling webs?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ugh its so very ugly

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like it hurt!

Hope you are OK...

Best of luck with it all

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear bro...at least you caught it intime though. Sometimes we just gotta splurge and pamper ourselves to keep the sanity...even if it's counter-productive to our goals, it will help us mentally and indirectly physically in the long run...hope you recover soon.

On a side-note.....I went to the south carolina a a few summers back with some friends...there was this girl that went with us...same age as myself...we were making breakfast one morning and she was showing us her arm which pretty much loooked like it was degrading and dying....full of puss, blackened out, etc....really nasty. Well, she waited a couple more days and then we finally persuaded her to let us take her to the ER.....we got there and the doc said that she got there just in time because any longer, and she would've had to lose her arm!!!! This was from a brown recluse...pesky little bastards.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yep, my leg is turning black now... (red to black) as its going away slowly...

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I hate those damn fiddlebacks, I used to live in the country and we always had those in our house.

Once I was going out on a 2nd date w/ a girl who got bit on the asscheek, needless to say it ruined my chances for that night...lol.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, it looks like you're foot was beaten with a Louisville slugger. BTW, football makes us all feel great :thumbsup: