DIscovery channel, tonight, Sat 17, bodybuilding special

BHarper

Awards
Tonight on the Discovery channel they are haveing 3 hours starting at 8 about the BB world. They have that 8 year old kid " little Hurcules" and an hour devoted to women's BB. Just thought I'd let anyone know if they wanted to check it out.

BH

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I watched most of it. I think it's horrible what Richards (little hercules) father did to him. It seemed like an honest look into the sport, I like how it showed the hard work they put into the sport.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I watched most of it. Didn't finish the female bodybuilding one... but that chick looked EXACTLY like a dude when her hair was pulled back. I mean, she already looked and sounded like one to a great degree, but with her hair pulled back it was just sick. When I see that stuff, I see what a joke bodybuilding has become. I actually do wish they would get rid of the steroids... especially in the women. I mean, c'mon people! It's women's bodybuilding. It shouldn't count if you are just going to turn yourself into a man.

But that little kid was pretty amazing... of course I heard myself criticizing him for using a Smith machine and talking about how I can lift much more than him. lol, but he is damn flexible and fast. I wonder if his dad was actually giving him steroids. Seeing it made me wish I had someone there who would've trained me as a kid... of course not to the extreme degree that his crazy father was.

Tonight there's gonna be a show on human combustion on the National Geographic channel. Just thought I'd add that.

davisville64

Awards
those women were disgusting.

While I will say that those woman are 100% NOT attractive, I wont call something that takes so much determation and discipline "disgusting"

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I respect the hell out of their conditioning and discipline but yeah if I didn't see the video of Joanna in her earlier years I would bet money that she was a dude.