how much time do you spend in the gym

1. how much time do you spend in the gym

thats the question......me personally I rarely go over 45 minutes....I don't rest much in between sets, so I don't think its really necessary to spend lots of time there..plus even though i have my headphones i can still hear the damn britany spears they play..god i hate it

unless your doing lots of cardio, then extended times are a given

i tried looking for a similar post also..so if there is one..put the link in here..thanks.

h19

2. Not usually more than an hour.

3. same, not more than an hour......al
    •   

4. little over an hour, but am training DC style and part of that is warming up, stretching, and cooling down.

5. usually 45 minutes to an hour but not more, I also rest 3 to 5 minutes between sets, usually 3 sets on compound exercises and up to 5 minutes on exercises such as squats, deadlifts.

6. 75 minutes

7. anywhere between 45-90 minutes. mostly depending on how crowded it is and having to wait sometimes.

8. Generally, 45 minutes - 60 minutes...

9. I have a home gym, but usually about 75 minutes, an hour on good days.

10. 60-90 mins for me!

11. Originally posted by jweave23
    usually about 75 minutes
    ow! ... I don't rest for very long at all between sets either, forgot to mention that... I don't like waiting, makes me feel like I'm slowing down, have to usually force myself to catch my breath and stay loose, etc... when I ramp myself up and get ready to lift some serious **** I find it harder to step back between sets than to just barrel through

12. 60-70 minutes when I'm on a good pace. 75-80 minutes when I slack off between resting periods

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much money do you spend per workout?
    By feather319 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:15 PM
  2. how much do you sweat at the gym?
    By Bigcountry08 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 04:11 AM
  4. how much money do you spend...
    By Gstyle24 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 31