how much time do you spend in the gym

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
thats the question......me personally I rarely go over 45 minutes....I don't rest much in between sets, so I don't think its really necessary to spend lots of time there..plus even though i have my headphones i can still hear the damn britany spears they play..god i hate it

unless your doing lots of cardio, then extended times are a given

i tried looking for a similar post also..so if there is one..put the link in here..thanks.

h19

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
little over an hour, but am training DC style and part of that is warming up, stretching, and cooling down.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
usually 45 minutes to an hour but not more, I also rest 3 to 5 minutes between sets, usually 3 sets on compound exercises and up to 5 minutes on exercises such as squats, deadlifts.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
anywhere between 45-90 minutes. mostly depending on how crowded it is and having to wait sometimes.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I have a home gym, but usually about 75 minutes, an hour on good days. :)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
usually about 75 minutes
ow! :D ... I don't rest for very long at all between sets either, forgot to mention that... I don't like waiting, makes me feel like I'm slowing down, have to usually force myself to catch my breath and stay loose, etc... when I ramp myself up and get ready to lift some serious **** I find it harder to step back between sets than to just barrel through :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
60-70 minutes when I'm on a good pace. 75-80 minutes when I slack off between resting periods