Anyone know the nutritional info for the new BK Whopper?

T

tattoopierced1

Anyone know the nutritional info for the new Triple Whopper at BK? Couldnt find it on their website.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
:dance:there's a triple whopper now??? see you guys later i'm off to BK :food:

T

tattoopierced1

:dance:there's a triple whopper now??? see you guys later i'm off to BK :food:
Thats what I said...I went there and got a double whopper and on my way out I saw a sign about the triple whopper..too late to turn around and get one.....next time though, I got a date with 3 patties.....

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I think its a zillion calories, 40 protein, 4 billion fat, and 3 trillion carbohydrate.

But it sure is yummy.

C

chris3g

Awards
1320 Cals, 89g fat (36 sat, 3.5 trans), 52 carbs, 77 protein

w/ cheese, btw

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Big Pete has it tatooed on his forehead.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Somehow it seems wrong to say "nutritional" and "Whopper" in the same sentence.
true, but if you gotta cheat, make it a big ol' burger. at least you get a hefty dose of protein out of it. i'm not even sure i could hold down that much saturated fat in one sitting now. been eating the same **** so long now, it'd probably come right back up.

it'd still be worth it....... :hammer:

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

w/ cheese, btw
OMG... lol

I don't have another cheat night for 17 days... but I'll pass on the fat burger, and I'll go for a steak and potatoes.. Which wouldnt' be bad if I don't also get a pound of suicide wings with blue cheese dip, ceaser salad, and a platter of deep fried goodies. Along with a big old dessert.

Damn.. 17 days left. :(

S

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Good discipline Poobah.

Man, if/when I cheat I still make it policy not to eat an amount of fat that, if separated and collected, weighs more than my heart.

:blink:

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Good discipline Poobah.

Man, if/when I cheat I still make it policy not to eat an amount of fat that, if separated and collected, weighs more than my heart.

:blink:
man .. you just don't know how to cheat :)

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Poohbah, why are you so strict? Are you geting ready for a show, or just like to be disciplined. Also...for you guys that never "cheat", I have heard this for years on the net, about how some don't ever cheat on their diet yet their normal diet has pasta, bagels. milk, fruit, all stuff I consider cheat food.

I guess my question is, what is considered cheat food besides the obvious?

K

knox

Awards
  • Established
if i remember correctly the mayo they add to the whoppers accounts for around 23grams of fat. i've conquered the triple whopper, and it was good. But i always tell them to hold the mayo.

J

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
wow that sounds so good right now its not even funny

Burger king is diet food right?????

B

Brooklyn

Awards
No BK for me.

if i remember correctly the mayo they add to the whoppers accounts for around 23grams of fat.
Unlikely, but regular mayonnaise (Hellmann's) is all unsaturated fat (poly/mono) and 1-2g saturated fat per serving. The mayo is actually the least harmful part of the Whopper. It's also unnecessary. Regular mayonnaise being evil is a myth. Now that light stuff and Miracle Whip on the other hand...

The real concern here is

w/ cheese, btw
36 grams saturated fat, 3.5 grams trans fat. This stuff will kill you, especially the trans fat. Guess what, lard was healthier to cook in than hydrogenated soybean oil. Not that only BK is guilty of this. Red Lobster's Admiral's Feast (all fried) has 97 grams fat, of which 26 are saturated and 22 are trans. 22 grams trans fat will clog your arteries faster than Elvis at a Memphis buffet.