Conversations that grew out of "If you want to HELP out Matt/CNW!!!!"

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I did mention this over at worldclassbodybuilding.com and ran into YJ and I bet you can imagine what was said..

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna post this on another site, but YJ is an avid poster on it. Should I not? What the beef between Matt and YJ? (I assume YJ = yellowjacket)?

Sorry to kinda de-rail the thread.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
very very old news, just do a search and see if you can find the threads.. I really didn't mean to bring all of that back up..

And post away but I can tell you that he will more than likely make some smartassed crack about how we would try to rip off the dontations in some f*cking way..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope, you just have to 50 extra pushups ;) seriously, I for one judge people on their own, not by the people they hang with.. some are able to tolerate things better than others..

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Would you guys dislike me if I said I liked yj?
I like yj too, and he was one of the first people online at another site to really help me with nutrition/supplements. Some of his stuff I have learned is somewhat skewed, but overall a good guy with a HUGE EGO!! lol

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Is WCBB down? Been trying to log on for quite awhile now...I haven't been to that site since last summer...wanted to check it out again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Presa Anabolics 25
machine528 General Chat 26