Other Than This Board.....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
What other boards do you guys consider stellar boards? By this I mean the majority of the informarion is valuable? How is the board ran, etc? I ask because Id like to know what you guys consider worthy of advertisement... I dont want URL links to mediocre or lackluster boards....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Right now we have:

MassMonsterz
MassUniversity
FitnessGeared
Steriodology

*All these I think are pretty kick ass.... Need to add BB4L for Mr. Bathgate.... ;)

lovetoeat

Awards
Cutttingedgemuscle.com is a very good board, I'm sure you're a member there as well. ;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Cutttingedgemuscle.com is a very good board, I'm sure you're a member there as well. ;)
Ahh, you are correct, very nice (cant believe I forgot about CEM). Thanks brother, will add it also.....

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Avant's board has some great in depth posts. A lot of it is beyond me though.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ANABOLIC UNIVERSE

Anabolic Universe is as good as it gets. From the admin to moderators like bellx1, Basskiller, and Rhapsody, and members like Bigzog, the level of knowledge and maturity is second to none. This should be first on the list. The only other board I visit every day.

Last edited:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I hope Avant will participate, and a link to AU is already posted.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yep, Avant gets fuckin down and into that ****, that would be great to have them in on it... I don't know dozens and dozens of boards like some of y'all ;) , but it looks like you got some main killer ones listed already

Bone

Awards
Could check out:

MassUniversity.com
CanadianJuiceMonsters.com

Dont know if they are "kickass" But I like them ;)

Peace

Bone

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
MassU is already up, dont know much about CJM's..... Aragorn mods there right?

inertia

Awards
CEM
elite and bolex-for database
if all goes well, getting involved here too

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by inertia
CEM
elite and bolex-for database
if all goes well, getting involved here too

are you talking about elitefitness?

that board sux now IMO.  It used to be good, but after the platinum membership crap..i dunno. its gay

h19

2demon2

Awards
You have to wade through a lot of ****, but you can still find good material on Elite, particularly for anabolics and diet (supplements are another story). Plus they have massive archives.

Last edited:
hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
i agree about EF for gear info though...and about the archives...as for actively posting though, its just too much crap. I think this board will go far

AM that is

h19

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hamper, there is no reason to put banned in your profile when you not. Would you like to be? Just let me know.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Although anabolic review's members tend to base their knowledge on what is commonly known, instead of what is scientifically proven, there seems to be a wide array of articles in the best of section.