hi guys

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
hi, wings here from bb.com.........ABC_BOXER brought me here so blame him :p.....im not posting there anymore.....i like the look of this place........am i welcome?.....or is there a hazing phase involved? :p no seriously this place looks pretty cool, some guys here from bb.com that left a while ago...so this is where u guys have been hiding!? :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Welcome, resize your avatar, it gives me a headache. ;)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey man... Talk to ya..

dez/null

Awards
Get that bottle of hydroxycut open?

hahaha welcome

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Dude just open the picture in paint and crop the back ground stuff on either side and leave his body alone. Then save it.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established

i mean.....i cant resize it without cutting off all his limbs :p sorry..... i suck at stuff like this
One thing to do, that is if you don't have photoshop or photo editing software and assuming you have Windows and Word, is copy the pic, paste it into word, and then resize to desired size.

Then copy it again, paste it into paint, and save. Quite a few steps I know but won't take longer than a few minutes.

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys! i will resize as soon as i get back from school..... i was just browzing this forum and there is so much quality advice on here! it makes a change from me having to repeat again and again and again answers to newb on bb.com

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
welcome wings....good to have ya here and of course u r welcome...and am also glad u got ur bottle of hydroxycut open..:D :D

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
look at it this way, at least you burned a few extra cals struggling with the top of the hydroxycut

welcome dude

h19

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
yo, try that ****
i tried but i got this message "The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again."

thanks for the warm welcome guys... appreciate it