- 08-31-2005, 03:23 PM
Anyone else get the chance to see the season premier of Fox's Prison Break?
I thought it was rather interesting and really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to next weeks episode.
Talk amongst yourselves...
- 08-31-2005, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I watched it. Thought it was pretty cool. That dudes Tat is freakin sweet, that would hurt like hell to have your whole upper body done like that!
- 08-31-2005, 03:31 PM
Yeah, and for his first ink he gets a shirt and sleeves. That's commited.
08-31-2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I watched it too. I'm just happy that their is another show on now that ISN"T reality TV..lol.
I always liked "conspiracy" type plots...so far, so good, I'll def be tuning in next week.
08-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Did you notice what the tatoo was? Its the blueprints for the prison.Originally Posted by B5150
09-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Things are starting to get interesting.
Those Fed's are too much. But I was pleased/surprised to see the warden step up like that. Sure made for a pain in the ass for those Fed's
09-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Yeah, its a great show. One of the fews I actually watch.Originally Posted by B5150
09-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Yeah...it just keeps twisting and turning. Great show thus far.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dunimous in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 02-14-2006, 05:23 PM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:23 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2003, 12:37 AM
- By The Answer in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2003, 08:10 PM
- By deaconbill in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:04 PM