silent post for our troops going to war..

BigAl

Awards
may god protect our troops, a moment of silence and prayer..............

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
i think their artillery will have em covered :D

Remember how long the ground portion of the Gulf War lasted... it was over really quickly, the majority of it in a day! And the US was blowing up a few Iraqi tanks per minute. It was great. The biggest threat to the soldiers is probably poor hygiene, which caused 80% of the deaths in the Gulf war.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
may god protect our troops, a moment of silence and prayer..............
and cause confusion in the camp of the enemy. thanks al....our troops are in our prayers....

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
To the men that are sandbox bound,

You know I have walked through the flames of hell with you not once but twice and display intestinal fortitude that can only be appreciated by the warrior class. We have bled together, dropped gallons of sweat, and put our own in the ground. It saddens my heart to know that I will not be joining you on this trip...although I tried...and can only offer to you the respect of a humble medic that's already been baptized by fire. May your aim be true and your shot bring the wrathe of a nation....

Chemo

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
ow fuckin ow, heh... may this whole mess end swiftly and safely for as many as is possible.

dez/null

Awards
Set forth men... and kick ass! :D

Chemo thats just a sweet comment :)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Al,

Chemo = medic = Army ;)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
May their hands be annointed for war and their feet for battle. Protect, guide and keep them. Let the victory be swift and freedom come quickly to the nation of Iraq.

BigAl

Awards
i was a squid, surface fleet, amphib.....any other vets besides chemo and myself? al

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Amphibious Assault/Air Assualt Unit, Army.

Nelson

Good luck to the Aussie SAS fighting alongside the American troops.
I`m sure they`ll kick ass.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, to the Aussies and the Brits. Your stand with us will not be forgotten. Thanks for your contribution.

Nelson

Thanks winwords7.
Australia doesn`t have a large force by US standards, however our SAS are highly regarded & I`m confident that they`ll do a good job.

khafra

Awards
Former Marine. My younger brother's still in, poised north of Iraq right now.

Knock 'em dead, bro.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Gulf War vet here. Brother is in Air Force MI, just went to Saudi and who knows from there.

Chemo, that was a truly touching statement.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Our troops are the real heroes who protect us from evil nations. Wish the troops good luck, thanks for doing the toughest job of all. I also thank the Aussies, Brits and Canadians who have gone to war with us. They showed up in our moment of nedd unlike the French. BTW, it will be quick, we've been bombing them after the Gulf War, we're simply just gonne go finish them off at last.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Our troops are the real heroes who protect us from evil nations. Wish the troops good luck, thanks for doing the toughest job of all. I also thank the Aussies, Brits and Canadians who have gone to war with us. They showed up in our moment of nedd unlike the French. BTW, it will be quick, we've been bombing them after the Gulf War, we're simply just gonne go finish them off at last.
very true...i wish everyone felt that way about our troops....they are the real heros