Insane Stripper - Need Help..

Jjaden

Awards
Wow, I'm pretty stunned still.

A few months ago I started casually sleeping with a stripper who comes into my nightclub, she's pretty hot but pretty damn annoying.

I notice she always wants to stay over and cuddle and she is very clingy so about 2 weeks ago I cut her off.

Here is were it gets good

Out of the blue 2 days ago she calls me up and asks whats new with me, we chat a bit and I mention that I was accepted into a drug study on cholesterol. It pays around $1000 and I have to be drug free non-smoker etc.

It is 2 phases and I completed the first phase last mon-wed and the second phase is next week. I remember her specifically asking if they drug test and I told her yes at the beginning of each phase there is a full physical, blood draw and urine given.

So last night I'm chilling on my couch and she knocks on my door and says she got me a belated birthday present she wanted to give me and can she come in for a minute, I'm like "Uhmm yah sure just for a minute" So I sit on the couch and watch some TV not really paying attention to her.

I kind of hint I want her to leave now but she says she needs to use the washroom, she comes back from using the washroom and tells me I look thirsty and gives me a glass of water from the kitchen. She used to do this(Be all motherly and doting) all the time so I never thought anything of it.

She leaves in under 5 mins.

About 30mins later I start feeling VERY strange and call in sick to work, 30 mins after that I feel weird as **** so I drive to my buddies place 45min on the highway. We're sitting on his patio and I start halucinating and seeing things which freaks the **** out of him so he asks me what I did today and I mention it all to him.

The ONLY person I came into contact with was Carmen "The Stripper" and it's pretty obvious she drugged me and now I'm going to fail my drug screening for the second phase of my drug test.

I've contacted the police and a lawyer but it doesn't look promising considering I was alone when she came over and her fingerprints will be around my place anyways.

Women are absolutely fvcking psychotic, I thought I was going insane last night untill I realised I was drugged....

My obvious problem now is I'd like to finish phase 2 of the study but I will test positive for whatever she slipped me(Not sure what drug it was, it took around an hour to onset made me halucinate and lasted for around 7 hours)

Any supplements that actually work that will make me pass a drug test on tuesday?

scarfacebling

Awards

A few months ago I started casually sleeping with a stripper who comes into my nightclub, she's pretty hot but pretty damn annoying.

I notice she always wants to stay over and cuddle and she is very clingy so about 2 weeks ago I cut her off.

Out of the blue 2 days ago she calls me up and asks whats new with me, we chat a bit and I mention that I was accepted into a drug study on cholesterol. It pays around $1000 and I have to be drug free non-smoker etc.

It is 2 phases and I completed the first phase last mon-wed and the second phase is next week. I remember her specifically asking if they drug test and I told her yes at the beginning of each phase there is a full physical, blood draw and urine given.

So last night I'm chilling on my couch and she knocks on my door and says she got me a belated birthday present she wanted to give me and can she come in for a minute, I'm like "Uhmm yah sure just for a minute" So I sit on the couch and watch some TV not really paying attention to her.

I kind of hint I want her to leave now but she says she needs to use the washroom, she comes back from using the washroom and tells me I look thirsty and gives me a glass of water from the kitchen. She used to do this(Be all motherly and doting) all the time so I never thought anything of it.

About 30mins later I start feeling VERY strange and call in sick to work, 30 mins after that I feel weird as **** so I drive to my buddies place 45min on the highway. We're sitting on his patio and I start halucinating and seeing things which freaks the **** out of him so he asks me what I did today and I mention it all to him.

The ONLY person I came into contact with was Carmen "The Stripper" and it's pretty obvious she drugged me and now I'm going to fail my drug screening for the second phase of my drug test.

I've contacted the police and a lawyer but it doesn't look promising considering I was alone when she came over and her fingerprints will be around my place anyways.

Women are absolutely fvcking psychotic, I thought I was going insane last night untill I realised I was drugged....

My obvious problem now is I'd like to finish phase 2 of the study but I will test positive for whatever she slipped me(Not sure what drug it was, it took around an hour to onset made me halucinate and lasted for around 7 hours)

Any supplements that actually work that will make me pass a drug test on tuesday?

sounds like acid (LSD) if it was i bet you were on the ride of your life for 7 hours LOL if it was lsd dont worrie about it. It dosent show up on drug tests and the only way i have ever heard of them being able to test for it is if they do a spinel tap and im not sure if thats even true plus there very risky and painful so your in the clear. I bet that trip changed your life huh?

Jjaden

Awards
It was crazy, but the scariest part is the fact that I drove a car, I could have killed people. I'm furious but the Officer I spoke to about the incident said it's very difficult to prove she gafvef it to me and that I didn't take it myself.

It will come down to my word versus hers and she will certainly mention the fact that I juice as a fact that I use drugs...

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
WOW. Women are crazy. Does she know you have reported it or whatever? If not, you should call her up like nothing happened and have her come over, then interrogate the **** out of her. What a bitch.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's screwed up. Yeah, sounds like lsd, or another hallucinogen. Probably ok for the drug test, but still... Anyway, if you haven't talked to her yet - I'd play dumb. Let her fish it out of you. Act like nothing out of the ordinary happened, and see if she asks a little too much about last night, and you'll know she was responsible. Still, don't fess up that you felt it, you want her to think you don't have any reason to suspect her. And remember the old adage, 'revenge is a dish best served cold'.

and lol, why is this in the supplements forum?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
She is a STRIPPER, why is anyone suprised. I bet she was pretty hot though, take the good with the bad and only drink out of a bottle that stays with u at all times, pretty shitty of her really!!!!!!!!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
strippers are low-lifes; as a club-owner (or worker), I'm surprised you (apparently) didn't know this.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That is wack...but you should piss clear unless it was an exctasy/lsd combo..X can show up on newer tests. All in all it sounds like LSD..or maybe one of the date rape drugs perhaps.

BULK_CITY

Awards
find justification in the fact that she was probably beaten/raped when she was young and as a result is now a stripper... what a cold bitch

if i were you i'd call her up and somehow get her to meet with you or whatever and secretly record the convo... this can be legal in some states/circumstances so ask a laywer first... if she wont meet just get her to confess on the phone WHILE you are recording it although this may not hold up that well in court b/c it could be anyone on the phone (if she denies)

keep us updated and dont just roll over and take it... STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Not all women are crazy..but sadly some are...:( glad your ok

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Lots of women are crazy now days, but this one takes the cake...100% certifiable whack-job.

Hope the testing goes well.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Strippers are bad bad news. 99% of them are coked up and sleeping together. I messed around with one once and the drama was insane. Let's just say I had to hide my car in a lot far away because she had a history of messing up ex's cars.

Jjaden

Awards
Update

Well she has some balls on her that's for sure, she came to my bar today and told one of the girls "Tell him Carmen say's hi and ask him how his night was last night"

Then she left.

She is absolutely insane, I've spoken to the owner of my bar and all the doorman so she's now banned from the premesis for life.

I still have no idea what type of drug she gave me because I haven't gone to the hospital.
It will show up on my permanent medical record and although I didn't take the drug willingly that's not something I want on my file.

She's called me 5 times since the incident but I haven't answered the phone and I plan to just cut off all contact and wait for a month or two before any type of revenge is served so that I won't be a suspect.

Couple doorman at my bar have already made interesting offers. :think:

Brennon

Awards
Definitely has some balls to do that to a club owner...

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
The messed up thing is if a guy had done this to a girl, and the girl had, like you, reported it then the police would have the guy's nuts in a sling right now.

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
That’s fucked up to do to somebody! But you'll be fine for the drug test I’m sure so don’t sweat it. Even if there was ecstasy in it (which I doubt from your description) the half life of ecstasy is only 48 hrs. Sounds like lsd or one of those new crazy research drugs like C2B or 2ct7 **** like that…. Don’t worry tests for those aren’t around yet.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if its mdma you can get a full drug test at walgreens, eckards cvs etc. Go there get the full drug test not just marijuana but all of them. MDMA will show on these just let it sit for 15 minutes its a pisser test. LSD No show piss.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
If it was MDMA he would have had a great night. No way one is going to confuse MDMA with LSD or any of the the other "trip" drugs.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MDMA you would have been on the phone begging her to come back over so you could break her off,,,and maybe get you another glass of water.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Definetly acid, extacy got a nasty taste to it. That's some messed up **** though.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I WAS RIGHT!!! OMG. I was tripping out when I read this story on another message board. "WTF no way I've seen this somewhere..." Apparently you play the same niche video game that I do(did). Holy ****.

http://www.pvforums.com/showthread.php?t=6696

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
post that up the link doesn't work unless you register

Jjaden

Awards
I WAS RIGHT!!! OMG. I was tripping out when I read this story on another message board. "WTF no way I've seen this somewhere..." Apparently you play the same niche video game that I do(did). Holy ****.

http://www.pvforums.com/showthread.php?t=6696
LOl yah dude I played Project Visitor for a few years too, Got tight with the community so told my boys over there what happened to me as well.

One of the guys from (PV) lives a couple block away from the strip club were she works and offered me all kinds of options for revenge but I think I'll just call it a lesson learned since this is the kind of crazy bitch who wouldn't let it drop untill one of us is dead.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
post that up the link doesn't work unless you register
It is the same exact post as this one, copy and pasted word for word. Except me and Jj are one of maybe 300 people that play(ed) it.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro not for nothing but you kinda messed up. First how the **** does she know you juice, because if the answer is anything other then "Because I look juicy" you messed up:-( From the sounds of things you never intended for her to be your girl so she DEFINITELY shouldn't know that type of stuff. Second unless you new this girl pretty well, why would you let her know where you live in the first place. You bring a ho to a hotel, not your home. STill that's some wackjob **** and now you know better, I've had a few run-ins with some strippers who here just _ucked UP! One would go out to every bar I was at and then throw drinks at and immediately start fist fighting with any girl I talked to. AND NOT JUST ONCE! Like a solid 5 or six times. I had to ask my bartender friends to do a psycho check before I would go to certain places.

2fast2live

Awards
My first wife was a stripper, and she was a nutjob too!!!!!!!

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
I've tagged a few strippers and often met their stripper friends as well. Every single one of them is absolutely f-ing bananas.

They are good for banging and nothing else. Nuts....freaking nuts.

Gumbo