Best Natural BB'er mags...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering what you guys read when it comes to Natural BB'ing mags...I'm working on a project and I need to find the best ones out there.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I have no fucking clue, could use a few read-worthy suggestions myself...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump. Come on you bastids...Your supposed to be most knowledgable bro's on the net!!! :D

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Ironman? Is O.K. on its best day. Not really sure if it qualifies as a true "natural" bb mag, b/c it does have an occasional article on steroids or ph/ps. However, the majority of the articles seem to be about the "hardgainer". Hardgainer seems to me to equal natural (could be wrong). I am well aware this answer is lame, but this thread has been up for a while and I was feeling sorry for you Bobo.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
hey-o...well i read muscle and fitness and muscle media...they have, occasionally, some good stuff in there....but i get really tired, esp in m&f of all the multi page celltech ads.....i wanna puke everytime i see one. sorry i cant be of more help bro...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its ok guys, thanks anyways. I'm just wondering if there is one or some that are considered the tops in the natural bb'ing circles. I don't read many of these magazines at all so I'm not too familiar with the good ones.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Its ok guys, thanks anyways. I'm just wondering if there is one or some that are considered the tops in the natural bb'ing circles. I don't read many of these magazines at all so I'm not too familiar with the good ones.
i just had a thought...thats a scary thing heh:p ..anyways, when i've been to a bookstore like barnes and noble, borders, etc. they usually have some natural bb mags. i cant reacll the names but none stuck out as being bad so you might try checking out a local bookstore...just a thought that maybe will help a little...

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Muscle Media
Ironman
M & F
Flex

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I would go with labrad on this: Ironman. I still buy it once in awhile. As for those other one's their just gay mags. Cut models with tiger-strip g-string underware on. And MM, MF, MMag and Flex are all equally worthless.

Havok

Awards
Maxim is a natural mag,
every once in a while the models are a lil "un natural" but that's ok

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah, Men's Health isn't bad... but uh... nothing to do really with bodybuilding, in a serious sense... lots of good little tips for men who don't know much about nutrition/exercise who are looking to gradually improve their lifestyle... among other things, pretty good writers, etc...

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
I would go with labrad on this: Ironman. I still buy it once in awhile. As for those other one's their just gay mags. Cut models with tiger-strip g-string underware on. And MM, MF, MMag and Flex are all equally worthless.
Bro, if you want some natural/gay mags, then Men's Fitness would be right up that alley.......LOL

MrTrap

Awards
Bobo, look at hardgainer magazine. I don't know if you'd call it bodybuilding, more just weight training, but all natural. There is some natural bodybuilding mag I see on the shelves now and then, may be called natural bodybuilding. If I see it again and the name is different I'll let you know.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Check out Monster Muscle & Powermag magazines