The Cast on the New Ultimate Fighter sucks - AnabolicMinds.com

The Cast on the New Ultimate Fighter sucks

1. New Member

Angry The Cast on the New Ultimate Fighter sucks

The new cast on the new Ultimate Fighter sucks man.....those guys are the biggest wusses ever. I mean one guy quits because he doesn't like it the cameras (WTF)...and another guy its almost near his goal weight of 5 lbs.

Seriously, these guys are suppose to be the best of the best and they are wusses....
    WTF!!!!

2. New Member

2nd seasons of any reality show always seem to suck.
  3. New Member

...But it's The Ultimate Fighter...lol
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.

Yeah some of the welterweights are natural lightweights.. but there are some pretty talented guys on the show.. look for the only canadian to do well (rob mcdonald i think) his nickname is maximus and hes a tough cat
  5. SJA
    dead sexy wino

I thought the same thing on the first one......I wouldn't make your mind up until 3-4 shows go by. If you still think that it sucks....then it probably does
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

What, so the weak links are the first to go and you're surprised and disappointed with that? Do some research on some of these fighters, a lot of them are talented guys. Jorge is my prediction for the WW. Right now I'm going with Mike Whitehead or Rob McDonald in the HW. Hard to tell when they mainly showcased the guys who left.

Edit: oh yeah, and ditching 20lbs in 2 days has to feel sooo wonderful. I agree that if he did it as far as he did, might as well finnish it, but people die doing that ****. I know that fighters of all types drop like that for weigh ins, and then put it all back on afterwards, but it has to feel pretty ****ty to someone who's never done it before. Still, I do agree he was a ***** for quitting 5lbs away with an opportunity that a lot of us would love to have.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStud121

Seriously, these guys are suppose to be the best of the best and they are wusses....
    WTF!!!!
    If they were the best of the best they would already be in the big shows, Pride or UFC. These guys are c-class fighters at best. In the heavyweight division competition is even scarcer so don't expect them to be impressive. Season 1 was also fortunate enough to have some upper b-class fighters.

Shouldn't this be moved to the mma section?
  8. BMW

one of those guys is from my city in victorville,ca. he may have gone to my high school too
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

20 lbs in 2 days? That's it? Bobby Southworth (right?) from season 1 had to lose about the same amount of weight in half the time. He did it. This guy just used it as a cop out.
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    20 lbs in 2 days? That's it? Bobby Southworth (right?) from season 1 had to lose about the same amount of weight in half the time. He did it. This guy just used it as a cop out.
    That was a good episoed. He never would have made it if it were not for his buddy, can't remember the dudes name, and Chuck being there.
  11. SJA
    dead sexy wino

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    That was a good episoed. He never would have made it if it were not for his buddy, can't remember the dudes name, and Chuck being there.

Koschek.....he's a douche

Why is a fighter who knows that he is going to be fighting at a certain weight on a TV show be 20 pounds out? I'm not a MMA competitor, but this just sounds ridiculous to me. I would think that he would be 10 pounds max from his fighting weight at that point in time.
  12. Registered User

Rich Franklin, Jorge Gurgel, and Kerry Schall all train out near Cincinnati. Sherdog even has Rich classified as a Meat Truck Inc. fighter along with Jorge and many others. Meat Truck is Kerry Schall; it was a ****ing shame to see him tear his meniscus in episode one!!!! I ran into him at a local bar and he was looking very lean; he couldn't say anything about the show of course. I was expecting good things from him; hopefully he will be able to fight in the final show, even if it doesn't air. Kerry would have fought in UFC lond ago , but he was under contract with a different organization... It was a pleasant surprise to see Jorge last night, I didn't know he was on it. My buddy Nick trains with all of them and was gonna try to be on the Ultimate Fighter II, but since Kerry was picked, he didn't think the show would pick 2 heavywights from the same city/ school.

^Rich and Jorge in Columbus at my buddy Nick's fight. Jorge was head trainer for Nick, Josh Rafferty (from ultimate fighter 1) was also in his corner.

Rich is bottom right (cammo shirt) and I am left side- black thermal shirt.
  13. New Member

Three Guys left...i think they only expected to lose 1....but they lost 3. That's 2 other guys that could have gotten a chance....but o well...we will see how it goes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 07:49 PM
  2. So what's the news on the FDA?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:28 PM
  3. IGF-1 and the effect on the boys
    By dirlewanger in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 04:49 PM
  4. I'd kill the ****er on the spot