Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!

L

LethalGunz34

Awards
It's almost 99.9% certain that war will begin within days now, unless something REALLY dramatic happens. I just want to wish all our boys luck and hopefully the war will end quickly with minimal amount of casualties on both sides. Sadam, enjoy your last days, you dick.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...I predict this...

US: 50,000 (not including POW's)

Iraq: 147 (including POW's and "friendly fire")

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but this sucks. GWB has a personal vendetta with Iraq. Meanwhile, Korea has REAL nukes capable of hitting the West Coast of the USA and we keep ignoring their threats.

Hmmm...should we be worrying about someone who may or may NOT have biological/nuclear weapons, or about someone who HAS them and has stated their willingness to use them against the USA??

L

LethalGunz34

Awards
Sorry, but this sucks. GWB has a personal vendetta with Iraq. Meanwhile, Korea has REAL nukes capable of hitting the West Coast of the USA and we keep ignoring their threats.

Hmmm...should we be worrying about someone who may or may NOT have biological/nuclear weapons, or about someone who HAS them and has stated their willingness to use them against the USA??
That's true but Bush stated that Korea's problem can me solved through negotiations. I'm sure that all, or most of the focus will be on Korea right after everything else concerning Iraq gets taken care of. No matter what U.N. propose, Sadam ignores and doesn't want to step down as the head of Iraq. There certainly has to be something done about it and the time is now. In addition, I believe that Bush mentioned at some point that U.S. is capable of fighting on two fronts...

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, there was another world leader who believed that he could fight on two fronts also...umm...could it have been Hitler? That spelled his downfall. Napoleon also believed it, and lost because of it.

Don't these people know their history? After the Clinton cutbacks, we sure as hell do not have what is needed to fight on 2 fronts.

L

LethalGunz34

Awards
Hmmm, there was another world leader who believed that he could fight on two fronts also...umm...could it have been Hitler? That spelled his downfall. Napoleon also believed it, and lost because of it.

Don't these people know their history? After the Clinton cutbacks, we sure as hell do not have what is needed to fight on 2 fronts.

We have other nations since they would to be at risk of getting nuked by Korea also, basicly all of Asia, not to mention mother Russia. Of course, a military draft would be implemented at that point by the U.S. administration...right now, however, as I mentioned before, Korea shouldn't be TOO much of a worry since they know the kind of consequences they'd face if they did something stupid. Basicly anyone who fvcks with U.S. will suffer consequences as seen during Desert Storm and the war in Afghanistan. Iraq is just another cookie to break and eat.

N

Nelson

I`m with you on this Wardog.
Korea has nukes & have no problem declaring them.
Iraq may have some & maybe don`t declare them.
The underlying difference is OIL.
If North Korea had a wealth of oil like Iraq, the situation would be very different.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Only those who let the media think for them believes that this us going to war has to do with oil. Do you realize how absurd that really sounds? There is NO oil crisis at all right now, nor is there any percievable one in the near or distant future. This is most certainly NOT about oil.

J

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

That's true but Bush stated that Korea's problem can me solved through negotiations. I'm sure that all, or most of the focus will be on Korea right after everything else concerning Iraq gets taken care of. No matter what U.N. propose, Sadam ignores and doesn't want to step down as the head of Iraq. There certainly has to be something done about it and the time is now. In addition, I believe that Bush mentioned at some point that U.S. is capable of fighting on two fronts...
LethalGunz34. I am behind you 100% here. Hitler refused to learn from history. Modern stragetists have covered every aspect of how they went wrong. If our military advisors decide to fight and win on two fronts, it is a sure bet it can and will be done. I am more than a little sick of this liberal moaning & groaning. The vast majority of the country, backs our president and this nation.

We need to get rid of sadam now, and deal with N. Korea without having to watch our backs. And for the last time, This is not about OIL!

B

Bone

Awards
N. Korea has a better chance against the states then Iraq does. THATS why bush isnt saying sh*t to them. He just like to push his weight around
IMHO :D

Peace

Bone

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

You sure you know how big our Armed Forces are? And how much more advanced it is than ANYONE else? There's plenty of **** we've got that you've never heard of nor anyone else... The Stealth bomber is a product of 1970s technology... they didn't even have PCs back then

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

I am more than a little sick of this liberal moaning & groaning. The vast majority of the country, backs our president and this nation.

We need to get rid of sadam now, and deal with N. Korea without having to watch our backs. And for the last time, This is not about OIL!

STANDING OVATION!!!! :D :D :D :p :p :saw: :gore:

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Help! The republicans are ganging up on us!

Go take a look at how much your favorite party took from a big oil company.

http://www.opensecrets.org/

Its called conflict of interest. All wars are fought over money, greed, and a woman... at least one we know about :p

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Who cares if they took a contribution from an oil company! LMAO. Relevance, thats what we need here!

J

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All wars are fought over money, greed, and a woman... at least one we know about :p
Every war entered into by America was fought preserve freedom, either here or abroad, and our American way of life. You liberals would be the first ones weeping and wailing if these freedoms were taken away.

B

Bone

Awards
What did the Vietnam war have to do with freedom? America is turning into the bully on the playground. How tough are you America?? please show us :rolleyes: I agree with pogue, everything's about money.

Peace

Bone

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
you're damn right it's about money... terrorist groups that have it and armed wealthy regimes that support them = bad **** all around... because America is in a priveleged and obligated position to begin real campaigns against terror groups in earnest, this makes them an easy scapegoat for foreign nations who support us privately, as they can conveniently oppose us publicly. I'm not conservative at all, but it's quite clear oil is not the primary or even secondary objective here... it's also an interesting thing that people ARE willing to fight and die to protect, as best as possible, the rights of those who WOULD speak out against military action... the greatest good for the greatest number of people = removal of Saddam Hussein

B

Bone

Awards
But in all honesty................would America really care if Hussein was in power if 9/11 never happened? Probably not...................America got hit and they have to show the world that they are a "superpower"

Peace

Bone

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We starting caring about Hussein 10 years ago, hence the first Gulf war.

M

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
But in all honesty................would America really care if Hussein was in power if 9/11 never happened? Probably not...................America got hit and they have to show the world that they are a "superpower"

Peace

Bone
can we say self-defense....here's some stories from the past about which we did little or nothing...remember the marine barracks that were bombed in Beirut in the early 80s? and the achilli lauro (sp?) and what about the hijacking of the TWA airliner? to say nothing of several of our embassies bombed, and Pan AM 103? we have had military shoips attacked also. and the grandaddy of 'em all was the WTC, which by the way, was the second time it has been attacked. I just find it odd that people say we have no restraint and want to start a war when it has been waged against us for quite some time now. It has also been well documented that the Saudis offered Saddam to Bill on a silver platter and he said no. Interesting....When this is over, and Saddam is out of power and some form of order is restored, I suppose people will have to think of something else to complain about....

B

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by windwords7
We starting caring about Hussein 10 years ago, hence the first Gulf war.
The bush family are the only ones that care about him. George W. just wants to be like his daddy. "he was my daddy enemy so he must be mine"

Peace

Bone

bachovas

bachovas

Awards
Tell me

How will your live change once (if it does) the war starts?

- What will you stop doing? What will you start doing?

- Where will you stop going? Where will you start going?

How will it affect, in general, your daily activities?

L

LethalGunz34

Awards
Re: Tell me

How will your live change once (if it does) the war starts?

- What will you stop doing? What will you start doing?

- Where will you stop going? Where will you start going?

How will it affect, in general, your daily activities?

I don't think it will have a major effect on me besides my eyes being glued to the tv:)

N

Nicolai

Awards
i don't think it will effect people in many ways other then gettin to see some kool explosions on the news... unless you or a family member is in the army/navy/ect.. and in that case they will prolly be effected alot. but, i am in canada. so it may be different for you yanks. :)

L

LethalGunz34

Awards
48 hours until U.S. lead attack, unless Sadam acts smart and abandons his position, but I highly doubt this will happen. I believe that Sadam will use some kind of a chemical on our soldiers if he gets a chance to. I also heard that U.S. and its alies will drop over 3,000 bombs in 3 days, which would probably annihilate Iraqi forces. Once that happens, ground troops will take over and it's OVER.

N

Nelson

I was wrong when I said that it was just about oil.
It`s also about Israel & Jews.
The Jews have a stronger influence over the US Government then many people realise or accept.
They also have huge financial resources which influence people in high places.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I get so tired of the supposed Jewish conspiracy theory being played. Do you believe in the Illuminiati too? Seriously?

L

LethalGunz34

Awards
The Jews have a stronger influence over the US Government then many people realise or accept.

It has nothing to do with Jews and Israel. If the war concerned them then we would bomb the fvck out of Palestine, wouldn't we? I'm sure that Iraq is linked to some of the terrorist groups who use bombs against the Israelis, but that's about it.

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
no ****, so do the Freemason's... but let's keep this on the hush-hush, the down-low, mum's the word... shh ;)

:rolleyes: