Thinking about... (OT)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
well its about 5 o clock PM. enjoying my Sun and thinking about the week ahead of Clean Eating and HARDCORE WORKOUTS and remembered that i was going to treat myself to something this weekend, just cannot figure out what. THEN.....

i was watching tv and the Dominos 5 5 5 deal came about. (no i wouldnt eat all three) maybe 2 lol. but i have this indecisiveness. SHOULD I GO FOR IT??

(no i am not pre contest or "Cutting" etc.)-- Actually i am on my 2nd day of Superdrol and trying to GAIN!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :food: :food:

SOO??

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well its about 5 o clock PM. enjoying my Sun and thinking about the week ahead of Clean Eating and HARDCORE WORKOUTS and remembered that i was going to treat myself to something this weekend, just cannot figure out what. THEN.....

i was watching tv and the Dominos 5 5 5 deal came about. (no i wouldnt eat all three) maybe 2 lol. but i have this indecisiveness. SHOULD I GO FOR IT??

(no i am not pre contest or "Cutting" etc.)-- Actually i am on my 2nd day of Superdrol and trying to GAIN!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :food: :food:

SOO??
Nah I would opt for something else. Fire up a steak and potato :D. I like BEEF!! But I just had chicken, black eyed peas and a sweet potato :(

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yeah that sounds good probally will do. (just dont feel like making a mess) ok just to get it straight i dont want to work for my food tonite. lol. although a Healthier Choice for me.

Brennon

Awards
I occasionally get unbearable cravings for breakfast burritos. I convince myself it's 'clean' because it's mostly egg. :)

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Nah dude. Go to White Castle. Get a 30-pack crave case. They are in and out of you so fast you'd swear you didn't take in any calories :eek:

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
lol, i opted out and just made some chicken and broccoli. ill save that for next weekend.

Thanks for the suggestions though!@!