Thinking about... (OT)

1. Thinking about... (OT)

well its about 5 o clock PM. enjoying my Sun and thinking about the week ahead of Clean Eating and HARDCORE WORKOUTS and remembered that i was going to treat myself to something this weekend, just cannot figure out what. THEN.....

i was watching tv and the Dominos 5 5 5 deal came about. (no i wouldnt eat all three) maybe 2 lol. but i have this indecisiveness. SHOULD I GO FOR IT??

(no i am not pre contest or "Cutting" etc.)-- Actually i am on my 2nd day of Superdrol and trying to GAIN!!

SOO??

2. Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    well its about 5 o clock PM. enjoying my Sun and thinking about the week ahead of Clean Eating and HARDCORE WORKOUTS and remembered that i was going to treat myself to something this weekend, just cannot figure out what. THEN.....

i was watching tv and the Dominos 5 5 5 deal came about. (no i wouldnt eat all three) maybe 2 lol. but i have this indecisiveness. SHOULD I GO FOR IT??

(no i am not pre contest or "Cutting" etc.)-- Actually i am on my 2nd day of Superdrol and trying to GAIN!!

SOO??
    Nah I would opt for something else. Fire up a steak and potato . I like BEEF!! But I just had chicken, black eyed peas and a sweet potato

3. yeah that sounds good probally will do. (just dont feel like making a mess) ok just to get it straight i dont want to work for my food tonite. lol. although a Healthier Choice for me.
    •   

4. I occasionally get unbearable cravings for breakfast burritos. I convince myself it's 'clean' because it's mostly egg.

5. Nah dude. Go to White Castle. Get a 30-pack crave case. They are in and out of you so fast you'd swear you didn't take in any calories

6. lol, i opted out and just made some chicken and broccoli. ill save that for next weekend.

Thanks for the suggestions though!@!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What you think about Max-OT? anything better?
    By j0sh710 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 01:54 AM
  2. Anyone here do Max-OT? I am thinking about trying it.
    By Grant in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 05:40 PM
  3. Fat Loss- Something To Think About
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 01:45 PM
  4. What do you think about Trenabol-X
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 12:16 AM
  5. What do you think about mag-10