Idiot Spends $250,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Sh!t.

ShadowOne

Awards
Should have spent his $250,000 on a nice car, nice clothes, AAS, and a personal trainer. **** like this both freaks me out and pisses me off, even more so than the synthol users.

I can't believe there are doctors out there who can do this stuff while still maintaining a clean conscience.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid2910170012291/

Plastic Surgery Obsession: Meet the Real-Life 'Ken' Doll

August 18, 2005
STEVE ERHARDT is a man in search of perfection. A virtual human "Ken" doll, the celebrity hairstylist and makeup artist has undergone approximately 30 cosmetic surgeries and subsequent maintenance and has spent close to $250,000 out of his own pocket to achieve his current look.

ET followed along with Steve to watch him get Botox and hear his unique take on the ideal appearance.

"When you're in Hollywood, you have to keep yourself together and looking good to extend your career," he tells ET. "My photo gallery in my salon is like a chameleon. It's pretty amazing how I've changed over the years."

What started in 1987 as a nose job soon became an obsession. Steve went to the same doctor that worked on MICHAEL JACKSON, and intending only to get rhinoplasty, he also ended up getting a cleft chin. From there, Steve went on to get a facelift and lid work and has since added such things as pec implants, bicep implants (he was the first person to ever have that type of work done) and even painful butt implants, one of the most difficult surgeries to perform for both doctor and patient.

"I'm content with myself now because I've done everything that bothered me," says Steve, who says he looked like a cross between PATRICK SWAYZE and DAVID HASSELHOFF before he underwent his various surgeries. "There's no one I'm trying to look like. You have to work with the features you've got."

So, what's Steve's ultimate objective? "I think the goal is just to stay youthful and feeling good," he says. "It's not really to look like anything in particular. Keeping your face nice, you know?"

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.........$250,000 and he ends up looking like an ugly woman.
I thought this was going to be a Michael Jackson thread when I saw the title. :lol:

dd

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
wtf is wrong with people. I dont get it, ass implants? are you
serious? how about some squats man ... if your gonna put yourself
through that kinda pain, be cut open, and have **** stuck under your
skin, why not just hit the gym?

ShadowOne

Awards
wtf is wrong with people. I dont get it, ass implants? are you
serious? how about some squats man ... if your gonna put yourself
through that kinda pain, be cut open, and have **** stuck under your
skin, why not just hit the gym?
Cuz weights are heavy, and stuff. :lol:

fkngchucknorris

Awards
haha he may be the one person i wouldnt mind killing.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Same doctor that did Michael Jackson. Not exactly a good ad for that doctor, huh?

Could you imagine that guy going to prison with looks like that?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That is JUST disturbing! Synthol boy is equally disgusting.

For 250K I'd have the sickest home gym ever, no credit card debt, and a nice Tundra all decked out for hardcore off road...and I'd look a HELL of a lot better than that mutant.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If he's happy with it thats all that matters. Now if they could just come up with an implant that could help me bench 600lbs.lol maybe some hydraulic armpits.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
My dad says that rap music sales and stories like this are proof that many people have more money than brains.

SilentScream27

Awards
doesn't he know how many grams of test you could get for $250,000? :aargh:

KoolKat

Awards
This flaming fruitcake was on tv the other day..faggy hairdresser to the stars in Hollywood.

He probably got his ass cheeks done so his bed buddy has something to grab onto when he gives him his tootsie roll!

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The guy could've got all the myostatin inhibitor he'd EVER need. 100mg.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
what an ugly fool. Hey, it's his money if he wants to look like a fucking retard he is entitled to....

WAHCHING

Awards
thats when people dont read or do any research.. and it ended up looking like a fake ugly person lol words cant explain what he looks like

size

Awards
  • Established
This is a prime example that natural selection has begun to fail.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Wow, wtf was that guy thinking? That synthol dude looks like an oompa loompa from willy wonka....lol. If I saw this guy (thing) in real life I would probably throw up all over the place and run. I'm a homophobe to begin with, alien homophobes and I'm outa there!!! :run:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Wow, wtf was that guy thinking? That synthol dude looks like an oompa loompa from willy wonka....lol. If I saw this guy (thing) in real life I would probably throw up all over the place and run. I'm a homophobe to begin with, alien homophobes and I'm outa there!!! :run:
Oddly enough to me he looks like a much more disturbed version of Hannible Lecter. Honestly, he looks like Anthony Hopkins on juice with a bad hangover.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough to me he looks like a much more disturbed version of Hannible Lecter. Honestly, he looks like Anthony Hopkins on juice with a bad hangover.
lol, I think it IS him...that's what all that human protein does. :toofunny:

Oh, and ya gotta love the fannypack that this idiot is sportin'. :dance::D

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Wtf, like a chick in that The Stepford Wives movie. But like a guy, who is really...really...really gay.

And has terrible pecs implants.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pec, Bicep, and ass implants: $250,000
Looking like a complete retard for the rest of your life: priceless