Soldiers being nuked by depleted uranium
- 08-19-2005, 01:19 PM
- 08-19-2005, 02:10 PM
08-19-2005, 02:58 PM
A few wives of gulf war vets reported that along with thier husbands passing it on to them.Burning sensation from semen?, thats got be bogus.
08-19-2005, 08:13 PM
The spent uranium stories have been circulating for some time now. A lot of them are put out by anti-war/pacifist groups so I'm not real sure if they are legit or not.
Supposedly depleted uranium is not all that radioactive but it is toxic in and of itself like any heavy metal...but then I suppose you'd have to eat a slug??? Dunno.
Given that these rounds are strewn all over Iraq and Afghanistan, we'll probably be learning more about it if it's a legit issue.
08-19-2005, 11:25 PM
08-20-2005, 03:15 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nullifidian in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 12-08-2005, 10:23 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2005, 02:27 PM
- By x_muscle in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:36 AM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2004, 12:11 AM
- By sicosico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-12-2004, 01:20 PM