Conceptions-I've been owned and now I'm banned!

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Wrist Straps

Ever wonder what you could do about your ignorance level when common sense slips right out of your hands?
Well go here:
www.ivebeenowned.com
and buy some common sense cause nothing else will work for ignorant kids like us!

Later!

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
wow... never seen these before.. you mean, they help you lift?

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
They help keep the weight in your hands. Do you need a visual aid?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Are you spamming bullshit here? I would hope not.....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... no man, these are "straps" for "lifting", we could use a new thread about them :D

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Are you spamming bullshit here? I would hope not.....
If i was spamming then this whole Section of the forum is spam. It's all about giving sources for supplies. I thought people might benefit from this.
Just because it isn't a PH or some legit source for some steroid doesn't mean its not useful. Thanks, Peace!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

If i was spamming then this whole Section of the forum is spam. It's all about giving sources for supplies. I thought people might benefit from this.
Just because it isn't a PH or some legit source for some steroid doesn't mean its not useful. Thanks, Peace!

Why would you put this in the homebrew supplies section? wtf? You dont make a good case towards intelligence and teens.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
I didn't know it was only for PH's. If it was, my bad, let the mods remove it and i'll have no problem with it.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Conceptions
I didn't know it was only for PH's. If it was, my bad, let the mods remove it and i'll have no problem with it.
Acutaly I removed you instead. Gave you a chance dude but you just wouldnt leave the ignorance behind. Let this be a lesson to those that would learn.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
not to harp on the subject, but as it's been shown that he's a lying youngin' with little to no real experience, especially with ph etc, he shouldn't be saying this kind of stuff either:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=33842#post33842

the point being that you may be able to pass yourself off as more knowledgable than you really are at other boards, but these mods and bros won't stand for it here

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I think this guy is Pjorstad again spoofing or in a new isp.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by RaulJimenez
I think this guy is Pjorstad again spoofing or in a new isp.
Yeah, you could be right there.

bachovas

bachovas

Awards
There's more, from bb.com he's been banned 2 or 3 times.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Yep and i've studied the way he replies or ask questions and is very similar to those threads you guys posted, OWNED like YJ said :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LOL, yeah Dez, I owned him hard and then I banned him. I gave him a shot but I wanted to let this be a gentle reminder to anyone else that has any bright ideas about pursuing stupidity.

Last edited:
hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
thats funny,
I'm getting kind of nervous myself though.

h19

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Re: Wrist Straps

Ever wonder what you could do about your ignorance level when common sense slips right out of your hands?
Well go here:
www.ivebeenowned.com
and buy some common sense cause nothing else will work for ignorant kids like us!

Later!
What the **** is this? All I get is a website that disappeared from the internet. NO SUCH WEB ADDRESS, in other words.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Wrist Straps

What the **** is this? All I get is a website that disappeared from the internet. NO SUCH WEB ADDRESS, in other words.
ROFL, dude it doesn't exist...it's a joke.... a mod changed hiw origanal text. :D

Last edited by windwords7 on 03-16-2003 at 01:29 PM

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! It's not a real website!! haahaahaa!