Just saw "The Hunted" with Tommy Lee Jones and Benny...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was a great flick overall with some of the most graphic violence, well done violence mind you, that I have seen in quite some time. Loved every bloody minute of it!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
BTW, shot in Portland, OR, just a short drive away. Used to live there. So that was interesting for us Oregon movie goers.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
that violent huh? wasn't expecting it to be as bloody as you describe... looks like a good show though, will probably catch it soon... two good actors, that's for sure

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
At times it was very violent. Basically very bloody and graphic knife fights.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
kick fuckin ass... love me some knife fights :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Then you will like this movie for sure. The best knife fights I have ever seen.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I think I heard something about William Friedkin being the actual fight director and **** too, so that's cool.. might catch this tomorrow in fact, thanks for the tip Windwords.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
On a scale of 1 to 10..I give this movie a 9 and a half. I was phat! I sided with Benecio. That guy can hack some bodies up!
I feel like trying some of those moves out on someone. Any volunteers!

LOL

khafra

Awards
I expected the plot to go places it never did--I mean, they set up hints of a government conspiracy, made the protagonist deathly afraid of heights, then never cashed in on any of it.

On the plus side, some of the most realistic fighting I've seen in a movie, probably ever.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It was not the most developed plot by any means khafra. Although they did do a good job of demonstrating Benny's charachters inability to turn it off anymore.