- 08-14-2005, 09:53 PM
- 08-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Bought 50 lb of whey concentrate, then 4 lb of calcium cs. and week ago another 25 lb of concentrate. Mint Choc liked the best, regular choc is very good too, fruit flavors are good, but I get sick of 'em too fast.
08-14-2005, 10:43 PM
08-15-2005, 12:51 AM
All The Whey beats Optimum hands down!. For quality and tast go for the blend. I like Pineapple the best, and Orange is a close second.Originally Posted by LakeMountD
08-15-2005, 01:00 AM
It's slightly better than ON price wise if you go with the blend. I love the chocolate with ground cinnamon and oats. A kick ass MRP
08-15-2005, 02:08 AM
I bought 25 lbs of chocolate blend a couple of weeks ago. The shipping was fast, I got free goodies, and I really like the taste.
Only problem is it doesn't want to mix very well. I can mix 1 scoop with 2 cups of milk and 4oz of water (20 oz total) and I still have chunks that won't dissolve. But it's cheap enough that I can forgive them.lol.
08-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Probably means it isn't instantized, which is a big problem for me. Are there digestive enzymes in it like ON? If not then there is no point for me buying it because I have bought some protein that doesn't and my body just doesn't digest it that well.Originally Posted by dsl
08-15-2005, 12:22 PM
I can never get it to completely dissolve like I can with ON. As far as I know, there are no enzymes in ATW's protein.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:36 AM
- By JustMe in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2003, 07:14 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2003, 10:18 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:12 PM