Whey station..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How do you guys like whey station? I have never ordered from there because I have never found a quality protein that can beat the quality and price of Optimum Nutrition's. Which blends do you recommend?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Bought 50 lb of whey concentrate, then 4 lb of calcium cs. and week ago another 25 lb of concentrate. Mint Choc liked the best, regular choc is very good too, fruit flavors are good, but I get sick of 'em too fast.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys like whey station? I have never ordered from there because I have never found a quality protein that can beat the quality and price of Optimum Nutrition's. Which blends do you recommend?
I find the 20/30 comparable to ON's, but cheaper.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All The Whey beats Optimum hands down!. For quality and tast go for the blend. I like Pineapple the best, and Orange is a close second.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's slightly better than ON price wise if you go with the blend. I love the chocolate with ground cinnamon and oats. A kick ass MRP

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I bought 25 lbs of chocolate blend a couple of weeks ago. The shipping was fast, I got free goodies, and I really like the taste.

Only problem is it doesn't want to mix very well. I can mix 1 scoop with 2 cups of milk and 4oz of water (20 oz total) and I still have chunks that won't dissolve. But it's cheap enough that I can forgive them.lol.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I bought 25 lbs of chocolate blend a couple of weeks ago. The shipping was fast, I got free goodies, and I really like the taste.

Only problem is it doesn't want to mix very well. I can mix 1 scoop with 2 cups of milk and 4oz of water (20 oz total) and I still have chunks that won't dissolve. But it's cheap enough that I can forgive them.lol.
Probably means it isn't instantized, which is a big problem for me. Are there digestive enzymes in it like ON? If not then there is no point for me buying it because I have bought some protein that doesn't and my body just doesn't digest it that well.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I can never get it to completely dissolve like I can with ON. As far as I know, there are no enzymes in ATW's protein.