Let her loose, I feel so much better

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

Let her loose, I feel so much better

That girl that ****ed me over a while back, well I found out from my boy(who is her ex), that he has been hitting it all along. I knew though, but I did appreciate him telling me because he did't want the ***** to blind me. I am venting so just take this out of test and anger OK..............Man, I actually was starting to have feelings and **** and I actually cried........boy I am so glad I had some fun in Vegas.LOL. It finally sunk in like an hour ago how lucky I am that I work at the best bar/nightclub in the bay area( we just got the award) and I am going back to school in two weeks. She almost had me........close but no cigar. I am just glad I wasn't faithful myself and didn't waste too much time on that whore. I am really cool with her ex, we actually party together. Funny how things like that happen. You get into a ****ed up situation, and you get a bro out of it. I am so glad crazy otter made me realize how we are so young and need to experiment. Well, I went to her house tonight and let her hear it, calling her a whore and a slut really made me feel better. A lot better. Well back to business now.

2. Throbbing Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.7%

"I am just glad I wasn't faithful myself and didn't waste too much time on that whore"

You're 21, why are you in a relationship to start with? Especially working at a bar, you need to just **** around until you're at least 25 and have all that ***** out of your system. Screw heavy-duty relationships at your age... obviously neither of you were ready since you were both sluts sleeping around.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%

That girl that ****ed me over a while back, well I found out from my boy(who is her ex), that he has been hitting it all along.
    So how does that work exactly? "Hey bro, I just wanted to let you know, I been doin' your girl this whole time. Just thought I should let you know so we can be better friends."

If someone told me that he was banging my girl, I would reply, stonefaced, "Dude, I have something I need to tell you too. I'm HIV positive." LOL

Well, I went to her house tonight and let her hear it, calling her a whore and a slut really made me feel better.
    Well at least you feel better. lol

You live in the Bay Area. Time for you to learn some Leykis 101. DTB!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

Nah, never a relationship but was getting complicated bro. I was getting blinded by *****....and she was just sprung on me because I am hot and a big mutha. LOL. Sorta hard to explain about the ex, at first I wanted to kill em, but then I was like why am I mad at him, she is not my girl, you know. ***** ****s with a man s mind sometimes. Then I went to Vegas and realized what I can do single, man, opened up my mind a lot. So when I came back I didn't give a **** anymore. I started to work with the ex, and he and I are pretty much the same, **** around and don't give a ****. He knew I was ****in arond on her and didn't tell, like a bro would do. I dont' care he hit it because, it was groupis love since the get go. She was just another whore who tried to play with my mind and his by trying to turn each other against the other over *****. We saw what was going on, and just ran with it. We would just **** with her head and make her think we didn't know each other. Pretty funny actualy. Now I juice with him and party as well. I am too young, work at a ****in awesome bar, I am the new hottie at work, school starts up in a week, and all the parties with that, life is great!
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHILL1984
    I am so glad crazy otter made me realize how we are so young and need to experiment.
    awwww.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

Amen bro.....Amen! We need to chilll and drink......but after my cycle though,LOL. Come up here and I have plenty of places for you to stay bro....most of them are girls though........hope that isn't bad bro?LOL
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

its sooooo great to be sooooo hot and built that you can just act like you could care less if a girl wants you or not. " you are so full of yourself. thats so not atractive" then i say... "good! i wasnt trying **** you anyway." and you mean it and they see it in your face that you dont care and then they are all over you! hot girls dont get shot down, but thats the first thing i do when i meet one. i let them know that im the hot one and if THEY are lucky i MIGHT give them the dick. maybe.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

Amen bro.....Amen! We need to chilll and drink......but after my cycle though,LOL. Come up here and I have plenty of places for you to stay bro....most of them are girls though........hope that isn't bad bro?LOL
    dude i need a vacation BAD. going to cali and having a good time sounds like just the thing i need.
    oh and i think i can handle staying with some girls. it will rough but i can make it.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

Yeah I am so arrogant......I always get " you are cute!" and I say " I know, I hear that a lot, nothing new"...then they are like " uhhhhhh! you are suppposed to say thank you!" and just smile and they just melt! LOL! I love it! Or I will just smile at them or they will catch me laughing and they will come up to me late on and try to act like they are the hot one.......Yeah remember who came up to who!LOL! We will have some fun bro......Most people can't handle me, especially girls who aren't used to being around guys who get a lot of attention where ever they go! Girls can't handle having a guy in the spotlight....
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

you`re a bar tender or a bouncer?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

LOL...so, uh...would you like me to leave a little KY personal lub and massage for you two while you stroke each others egos?
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    LOL...so, uh...would you like me to leave a little KY personal lub and massage for you two while you stroke each others egos?
    dont be silly kwyck! you know you`re the only one i let put ky on me!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.81%

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

ahhhh yes i smell envy.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.74%

you are one sick puppy KM
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

bouncer of course
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

bouncer of course
    well of course!!! how stupid of me to ask. i bounced at a club in NJ called Kat-man-du. it was ok. i met alot of girls but i was always mad that everyone was drinking and having fun while i was stuck watching for " code reds" by the womans bathrooms! but im sure you know thats is a really good place to meet girls tho.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

sluts? of course
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

sluts? of course
    sluts indeed! a long line of drunk girls wait to go potty. easy pickins!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

reading this whole thread was interesting to say the least...

big phil, otter.....u two are some funny ass people..lololol. man u guys are like the male version of me...lol

oh and nothing wrong with being in an actual relationship when ur young, just make sure the one ur with, u find her hot as hell or else u might think of straying....shallow sounding but true. i met my boyfriend when i was 16 and honestly still find him extremely attractive, so theres no need to want to test waters.....
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.81%

See! Mrs. Gimpy says I'm hot, so my mom was right! *yay*
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

See! Mrs. Gimpy says I'm hot, so my mom was right! *yay*
    yeah yeah, we all know you`re a sexy bitch! i got some ky left if you feel like rubbing your ego somemore.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

yeah it just takes a nutjob bipolar bitch to make you realize that we need to have as much sex before we get into something serious,LOL. ****........now I am thinking like are "dates" even worth my time this young........cuz I don't spenf no money on hoes pimpin!LOL....j/k

Similar Forum Threads

1. i feel chest much better when doing narrower grip dips
    By luka5 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Yes, the EU is so much better than the US...
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. feeling so strange
    By JINKK in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 09:27 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 05:10 PM
  5. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76