My newest fantasy team (draft results) :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Starting Lineup

Marc Bulger
Deuce McCallister
Willis McGahee
Joe Horn
Nate Burleson
Tony Gonzales
Ryan Longwell (K)
Jets Defense

Backups
Brian Griese
Carnell "Cadillac" Williams
T.J. Houshmanzedeh
Rod Smith
Marcus Pollard
Seahawks Defense
:clap2:

I got pretty lucky aquiring Deuce and McGahee. Some stupid people drafting late in our draft oversaw Deuce and picked up people like McNabb which isn't that great of a fantasy pick compared to people like Portis and Deuce but over all I m very happy. I ALMOST got Torry Holt to go in tandem with Bulger but the person right before me got him in the third round ;).

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Burleson will definitely have better stats now that Moss is gone unless the rookie (Williamson) is an out of this world talent. McGahee is due for a huge season. Looks like some people fell asleep and gave you some good choices.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I tried to get some more underdogs and sleepers than anything. Houshmenzadeh was a huge pickup for me in one of the last rounds of the draft (like 12th). He had a monster coming out season last year and will be a good backup.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Did you get Willis first? If so, what pick?

He's gonna have a great season, could be one of the best if Lohsman can complete some to his team.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
So... that's who took my kicker...

LOL

Nice lookin' team there D. See ya in week 2 bro!
:woohoo:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Burleson will not produce like you all hope he will. McGahee will continue strong with or without a real QB.

Holmes and LT have ridicious years (top 2 picks aways...). Kerry Collins Fantasy pickup of the year.

I drafted Mushy and McGahee last year and everyone thought I was crazy.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Holmes has to stay healthy though. I did not draft him myself; but if I did, I would have picked-up his backup just so I'd have him on-hand if Holmes goes down again.

LT is durable.

gqsuperman

Awards
Deuce

wouldn't touch him unless NO gets an offense that goes. he sucked ass last year.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wouldn't touch him unless NO gets an offense that goes. he sucked ass last year.
Lasy Year results don't mean the world. Deuce is well worth an early pick, he has underrated all over him. Pick him up if he starts sliding in your draft.

I haven't had my draft yet, but I had LJ on roster for the last 2 years and it really paid off. He will be on mine this year no question.