If it matters to anyone

Head Nurse

Awards
Hey if it matters to anyone.....I've got a couple of ladies from the hospital to join the board. They are pretty green so help them out as much as possible......I'm trying to get a few more before I unsubscribe......but it's hard to do.....

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You got it HN. We need more ladies here. Also, what do you mean by unsubscribing? You leaving us???

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That would be great if you could get some more people on the board... and I am with Cuffs.. Why are you leaving?

Head Nurse

Awards
I added this site to the desktop at work and then posted a notice on our intra net at work, so hopefully you guys will get some hits. I know my evil twin posted for the first time today........
Why I'm leaving........uumm....... well....... couple of reasons and some post that hit home.
Besides that is why I'm getting more ladies (and a guy or 2) for you........you'll never even know I'm gone........besides I'll look in as a guest every once in awhile.......

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Just asked this same question in Butterfly Bomb's thread - but why would you want to leave the board HN?

Everything cool??

BP

ButterflyBomb

Awards
Hey you didn't tell me you were leaving the board!!!!! Call me........what happened???

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
boy I hope it wasn't anything us younger guys said? We are always horsing around but are never serious, I hope you know that. Well the sex stories are real, but besides that.........LOL

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am VERY confusseled.

You are telling your freinds to join the board but you are leaving. Wont they feel betrayed?

CROWLER

Head Nurse

Awards
The board is very helpfull and yes as you can tell I'm getting the angry calls already.....but I still back this board for all it's worth.

I have other issues going on.......and with the exception of my evil twin, I can not share them with the board, so I feel it's best that I leave.....
Like I said I want to get a few more on first thou......

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The board is very helpfull and yes as you can tell I'm getting the angry calls already.....but I still back this board for all it's worth.

I have other issues going on.......and with the exception of my evil twin, I can not share them with the board, so I feel it's best that I leave.....
Like I said I want to get a few more on first thou......
Hey HN, if there is anything I can do just hit me up. I found this board to be a great outlet for my recent issues. The peeps here have really helped through the most difficult time of my life. Even though I have not personally met anyone from here, I can consider some of them a friend. If you choose to leave, good luck with whatever it is you're going through. I wish you the best.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey HN, if there is anything I can do just hit me up. I found this board to be a great outlet for my recent issues. The peeps here have really helped through the most difficult time of my life. Even though I have not personally met anyone from here, I can consider some of them a friend. If you choose to leave, good luck with whatever it is you're going through. I wish you the best.
I agree with Cuffs..... this forum can be a wonderful help to you in difficult times.

You should give it a chance.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Cuffs..... this forum can be a wonderful help to you in difficult times.

You should give it a chance.

lol she has been a member here for longer than you.

I am GUESSING it is a personal issue with Head nurse and NOTHING to do with the board or why would she tell her friends to join the board and then quit.

Also what is it with the women and the drama that they are leaving or they are 'unsubscribing'??? She isn't the first one.

I mean come on if a guy didn't like a board they would just stop visiting they wouldn't make a thread about it I mean what is the purpose.

There are about a 1000 other boards out there I am sure they can find one that fits their personalities better.

If you have a problem with the board tell a MOD if you don't then just say it is a personal problem and NOTHING to do with the board.

CROWLER

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I meant to say that a message board can be a great support system. A shoulder to cry on. People willing to listen and help.

Whatever type problem.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I meant to say that a message board can be a great support system. A shoulder to cry on. People willing to listen and help.

Whatever type problem.
:goodpost:
That's what I have found.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Whenever I need a hug, you guys just point and laugh at me. Is it the leopard-print speedo?

Seriously though, good luck in all things HN. If we can help, just say the word.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
boy I hope it wasn't anything us younger guys said? We are always horsing around but are never serious, I hope you know that. Well the sex stories are real, but besides that.........LOL
naaa dude. i dont think its our fault this time.

Head Nurse

Awards
lol she has been a member here for longer than you.

I am GUESSING it is a personal issue with Head nurse and NOTHING to do with the board or why would she tell her friends to join the board and then quit.

Also what is it with the women and the drama that they are leaving or they are 'unsubscribing'??? She isn't the first one.

I mean come on if a guy didn't like a board they would just stop visiting they wouldn't make a thread about it I mean what is the purpose.

There are about a 1000 other boards out there I am sure they can find one that fits their personalities better.

If you have a problem with the board tell a MOD if you don't then just say it is a personal problem and NOTHING to do with the board.

CROWLER
Okay here we go.........First off if you look at my starting post it was to say I was getting more people for the board..not that I was whinning about leaving.
Also no the guys here didn't do anything......there are 2 post that got me to thinking - 1 post hit a touchiy subject with me (I know just don't read it) and the other had me thinking if I was part of the problem but was not directed at me....... And yes I do have some personal stuff going on which is guy related.......I don't think I was being a drama queen here - I can if you'd like me too.
I am on several other boards BTW........ And I'll not be leaving now, I'll just stop visiting for awhile.........
Oh BTW........I'm still going to Vegas for the Olympia show..............

Head Nurse

Awards
Hey Cuffs did you really mean this?????? Because I have some questions about some stuff that maybe you can help with.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Cuffs did you really mean this?????? Because I have some questions about some stuff that maybe you can help with.
Of course HN, ask away. I may not have the 'right' answers, but I may be able to point you in the right direction. You can hit me up at my AM email: [email protected].