If it matters to anyone

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.46%

If it matters to anyone

Hey if it matters to anyone.....I've got a couple of ladies from the hospital to join the board. They are pretty green so help them out as much as possible......I'm trying to get a few more before I unsubscribe......but it's hard to do.....

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You got it HN. We need more ladies here. Also, what do you mean by unsubscribing? You leaving us???
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That would be great if you could get some more people on the board... and I am with Cuffs.. Why are you leaving?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.46%

I added this site to the desktop at work and then posted a notice on our intra net at work, so hopefully you guys will get some hits. I know my evil twin posted for the first time today........
    Why I'm leaving........uumm....... well....... couple of reasons and some post that hit home.
    Besides that is why I'm getting more ladies (and a guy or 2) for you........you'll never even know I'm gone........besides I'll look in as a guest every once in awhile.......
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%

Just asked this same question in Butterfly Bomb's thread - but why would you want to leave the board HN?

Everything cool??

BP
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.67%

Hey you didn't tell me you were leaving the board!!!!! Call me........what happened???
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%

boy I hope it wasn't anything us younger guys said? We are always horsing around but are never serious, I hope you know that. Well the sex stories are real, but besides that.........LOL
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.04%

I am VERY confusseled.

You are telling your freinds to join the board but you are leaving. Wont they feel betrayed?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.46%

The board is very helpfull and yes as you can tell I'm getting the angry calls already.....but I still back this board for all it's worth.

I have other issues going on.......and with the exception of my evil twin, I can not share them with the board, so I feel it's best that I leave.....
    Like I said I want to get a few more on first thou......
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Head Nurse
    The board is very helpfull and yes as you can tell I'm getting the angry calls already.....but I still back this board for all it's worth.

I have other issues going on.......and with the exception of my evil twin, I can not share them with the board, so I feel it's best that I leave.....
    Like I said I want to get a few more on first thou......
    Hey HN, if there is anything I can do just hit me up. I found this board to be a great outlet for my recent issues. The peeps here have really helped through the most difficult time of my life. Even though I have not personally met anyone from here, I can consider some of them a friend. If you choose to leave, good luck with whatever it is you're going through. I wish you the best.
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Hey HN, if there is anything I can do just hit me up. I found this board to be a great outlet for my recent issues. The peeps here have really helped through the most difficult time of my life. Even though I have not personally met anyone from here, I can consider some of them a friend. If you choose to leave, good luck with whatever it is you're going through. I wish you the best.
    I agree with Cuffs..... this forum can be a wonderful help to you in difficult times.

You should give it a chance.
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.04%

Quote Originally Posted by James
    I agree with Cuffs..... this forum can be a wonderful help to you in difficult times.

You should give it a chance.

lol she has been a member here for longer than you.

I am GUESSING it is a personal issue with Head nurse and NOTHING to do with the board or why would she tell her friends to join the board and then quit.

Also what is it with the women and the drama that they are leaving or they are 'unsubscribing'??? She isn't the first one.

I mean come on if a guy didn't like a board they would just stop visiting they wouldn't make a thread about it I mean what is the purpose.

There are about a 1000 other boards out there I am sure they can find one that fits their personalities better.

If you have a problem with the board tell a MOD if you don't then just say it is a personal problem and NOTHING to do with the board.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

I meant to say that a message board can be a great support system. A shoulder to cry on. People willing to listen and help.

Whatever type problem.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%

Quote Originally Posted by James
    I meant to say that a message board can be a great support system. A shoulder to cry on. People willing to listen and help.

Whatever type problem.

That's what I have found.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Whenever I need a hug, you guys just point and laugh at me. Is it the leopard-print speedo?

Seriously though, good luck in all things HN. If we can help, just say the word.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHILL1984
    boy I hope it wasn't anything us younger guys said? We are always horsing around but are never serious, I hope you know that. Well the sex stories are real, but besides that.........LOL
    naaa dude. i dont think its our fault this time.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.46%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    lol she has been a member here for longer than you.

I am GUESSING it is a personal issue with Head nurse and NOTHING to do with the board or why would she tell her friends to join the board and then quit.

Also what is it with the women and the drama that they are leaving or they are 'unsubscribing'??? She isn't the first one.

I mean come on if a guy didn't like a board they would just stop visiting they wouldn't make a thread about it I mean what is the purpose.

There are about a 1000 other boards out there I am sure they can find one that fits their personalities better.

If you have a problem with the board tell a MOD if you don't then just say it is a personal problem and NOTHING to do with the board.

CROWLER
    Okay here we go.........First off if you look at my starting post it was to say I was getting more people for the board..not that I was whinning about leaving.
    Also no the guys here didn't do anything......there are 2 post that got me to thinking - 1 post hit a touchiy subject with me (I know just don't read it) and the other had me thinking if I was part of the problem but was not directed at me....... And yes I do have some personal stuff going on which is guy related.......I don't think I was being a drama queen here - I can if you'd like me too.
    I am on several other boards BTW........ And I'll not be leaving now, I'll just stop visiting for awhile.........
    Oh BTW........I'm still going to Vegas for the Olympia show..............
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Hey Cuffs did you really mean this?????? Because I have some questions about some stuff that maybe you can help with.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Head Nurse
    Hey Cuffs did you really mean this?????? Because I have some questions about some stuff that maybe you can help with.
    Of course HN, ask away. I may not have the 'right' answers, but I may be able to point you in the right direction. You can hit me up at my AM email: cuffs@anabolicminds.net.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 01:49 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 10:33 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2004, 12:33 PM
  4. What time of day to take Formasin? Does it matter?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:51 PM