Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    True, but those are the things I missing right now. I believe what the others were trying to say with their messages was, don't get caught up and **** up your emotions more than they already are. If I start to think the love is in the booty call sex, or clinging to the first thing I hook up with, then I'm on the path to failure. I know to not do this, but human emotions are nothing to screw with. The threeway???...well, I will not pass that up again. Unless the chicks turn out to be baggers, or something I need to drink pretty. I don't mean to sound shallow WG, so don't please don't think any less of me. I'm just going to be picky who I am with. I do have some standards.
    I won't..... just be careful, sometimes in our pain we do things we regret later.......((((HUGZ))))

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Okay dudes. I'm posting up a pic of the 24 year old who has been talking to me. Am I bragging...maybe a bit. Had some phone sex with her last night. Kinda different for me. This girl is a pretty wild party chick. Anyways, she's the chick in the black and white stripe shirt. The others are her some of her friends she wants to hook me up with as well. A couple of them are cute. But, who the hell cares if it's 3 on 1??? Damn, this is going to be hard to resist. WG...please don't think any less of me...
    Empty meaningless sex... couldnt hurt I suppose.

Btw... she looks like she will eat you alive....hehe
    •   

3. Do what you want to fill the void you feel... it`s your choice... just remember no matter where you go... you can`t run away from yourself...

and in time you will need to deal with "Life on Lifes terms."

4. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Do what you want to fill the void you feel... it`s your choice... just remember no matter where you go... you can`t run away from yourself...

5. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Do what you want to fill the void you feel... it`s your choice... just remember no matter where you go... you can`t run away from yourself...

I totally hear you E. I haven't made up my mind with what I'm going to do. It's just weird getting these proposals all of a sudden. I'll be sure to be responsible with whatever my decision is.

I contacted my cousin today. She is a principal at an elemtary school. I told her about my ordeal and she said there were a few cute teachers she knows of who are looking to date a nice dude. These are good ladies who you would be proud to take home to mom. I may start the slow dating thing to pass the time, get to know different people, and have new experiences, while I continue to heal myself. Not rush into anything.

6. aww cuffs im soo glad ur moving on.....about the casual sex thing, do it!!! nothing wrong with it as long as ur careful and hurting anyone. besides ur only single for so long usually. oh and that girls' cute

ur wife, yes shes what makes me ill, women who mess with nice guys make me "upset".......

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy
    aww cuffs im soo glad ur moving on.....about the casual sex thing, do it!!! nothing wrong with it as long as ur careful and hurting anyone. besides ur only single for so long usually. oh and that girls' cute

ur wife, yes shes what makes me ill, women who mess with nice guys make me "upset".......
    Its official...you've got Mrs. Gimpy tellin' you to bone that 24 yr old....you've gotta do it

8. Okay, so I'm working late last night and I get invited over to a house to have a couple of beers. While I'm there, my phone rings. It's my wife. As we're talking, a couple of girls at this house start saying their going to talk **** to make my wife jealous. I looked at them and shook my head no, to just leave it be. Well, they began saying some **** and I had to hang up quickly. My wife tried calling me back, but I would not answer. I spoke to her the following day and she is upset that I'm with these girls, saying I had them lined up all along, and how I couldn't wait for her to leave me before moving on. ****...give me a ****ing break here. I tried to explain, but it didn't help. Anyways, then she tells me it's none of her business, and how she is dating this guy now and going out of town with him. She then starts to question me on who the girls were, where I was, what we did, and so on. She then tells me she's filing for divorce come Monday.

And the weird part of this whole deal...I'm not all that upset. I kinda feel a little crappy, but I think I'm about over the hump on this.

I'll fill you all in on what took place last night with me. Let's just say, I'm a bit dehydrated today.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    . My wife tried calling me back, but I would not answer.
    This is definitely the right move. Let the old voicemail pick it up. If it's important, you can call right back. Most of the time it's not important.

Glad to hear things are moving right along Cuffs! Can't wait to hear the story!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Okay, so I'm working late last night and I get invited over to a house to have a couple of beers. While I'm there, my phone rings. It's my wife. As we're talking, a couple of girls at this house start saying their going to talk **** to make my wife jealous. I looked at them and shook my head no, to just leave it be. Well, they began saying some **** and I had to hang up quickly. My wife tried calling me back, but I would not answer. I spoke to her the following day and she is upset that I'm with these girls, saying I had them lined up all along, and how I couldn't wait for her to leave me before moving on. ****...give me a ****ing break here. I tried to explain, but it didn't help. Anyways, then she tells me it's none of her business, and how she is dating this guy now and going out of town with him. She then starts to question me on who the girls were, where I was, what we did, and so on. She then tells me she's filing for divorce come Monday.

And the weird part of this whole deal...I'm not all that upset. I kinda feel a little crappy, but I think I'm about over the hump on this.

I'll fill you all in on what took place last night with me. Let's just say, I'm a bit dehydrated today.
    Sorry for your troubles Bro You know I told you things sounded like they would work out but we never know what the other is thinking... have to go with the others here man... you do not need her ****ing with your head... move on so YOU can heal and put this behind you
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Sorry for your troubles Bro You know I told you things sounded like they would work out but we never know what the other is thinking... have to go with the others here man... you do not need her ****ing with your head... move on so YOU can heal and put this behind you
    Get this, as I'm talking to her on the phone a few ago, I get a text message from her saying "I'm talking to the ****head right now." I hit her up about it. Obviously she sent it to the wrong person. She ment to send it to her new boyfriend. She began apologizing and I made her feel like ****. I have never said a bad word about her to anyone. I still won't stoop to that level, but this helps me to get over her, and to finally become a bit angry.

I have my next counseling session tonight. Thank God!

On a good note, I did get laid a couple times early this morning. I'll fill in later, via a link from the adult section. I don't wish to offend anyone.

12. Sad / glad you got to / have to see the person on the inside coming out.

I still don't believe her that she didn't have anything going on previously. Crazy woman

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    "I'm talking to the ****head right now."

look on the bright side, at least u discovered that she was alittle crazy before u were 80 and couldnt find anyone else

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Get this, as I'm talking to her on the phone a few ago, I get a text message from her saying "I'm talking to the ****head right now." I hit her up about it. Obviously she sent it to the wrong person. She ment to send it to her new boyfriend. She began apologizing and I made her feel like ****. I have never said a bad word about her to anyone. I still won't stoop to that level, but this helps me to get over her, and to finally become a bit angry.

I have my next counseling session tonight. Thank God!
    So much for never

15. Had my counseling session and told my therapist everything. Even about the night of wild sex. I told her that I almost feel a bit guilty for the sex. She told me that was normal, but I'm a healthy male who is looking for sex and companionship. As long as there is an understanding between both, then there's nothing to feel guilty or worry about. Then she dove into how these are new days and condoms are important...lalala. LOL. She said she supports what I am doing, andit seems I'm finally coming out. She's glad I'm starting to get angry as it's the next step I needed to get to.

I feel much better after this last session.

Now...off to the adult side to talk about my coming out. I'll post a link here when it's finished.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Well, let me start off with an experience I have been having with one chick. This girl is really cool, 24 years, and a looker. Anyways, she invites me out last Tuesday and we have a few beers and talk. She starts telling me she would be one of my booty call girls and that she has a lot of friends she can introduce me to. She gives me a kiss goodnite and we had to take off separately for reasons beyond our control. She has been text messaging me and we've been talking on the phone often.

Yesterday, we were supposed to hook up and go to a downtown event, but she had too much homework to finish. So, we played around with text messaging and phone calls, plus I had to work late. Now, this girl is pretty freaky when it comes to sex. At least this is what I heard, and I usually don't listen to rumors. But, the info received was from reliable sources. She starts talking very sexually with me, asking about preferences and such. She then asks me to send her a picture of my aroused package via the cell phone. I knew I was getting set up for sure. So, I told her to send me one, then I'd send her one. I never thought she'd send me one. I quickley receive a picture of her pierced nipple. ****, now I have to come through or I look like an ass. She tells me once I got home to give her a call and she would talk dirty to help me out. So, I did just that, took the pic and sent it away. When I hit the send button I thought, WTF am I doing? Well, it must have impressed her because next thing I know she's calling me back and we're on the phone for over 2 hours talking about all types of sex stuff. She's telling me she has friends who are into 3-ways and she will arrange it for me, and she will help me out whenever I need to just 'get off'. Holly ****, I only heard about these girls. Didn't know they actually existed. If you see this girl, you'd never think it of her either.

Hmmm...when I do the age math, I begin to think what a fckin pervert I must be. But, then I think of when this opportunity would ever present itself again in my life. Seize the moment I guess.

I just don't want to become a pig, and treat ladies differently. I will also seek ladies to take out on real dates, but have this deal on the side.
    wow. Consider yourself the luckiest man. ever. haha but damn. lol hit that! haha

17. Here's the link to the night I had. Click Here

I'm a tired dude right now. Gatorade really helped me today...LOL!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Get this, as I'm talking to her on the phone a few ago, I get a text message from her saying "I'm talking to the ****head right now."
    And her true colors show through. One way or the other, this isn't new; it was there all along in some form. Funny how these little 'accidents' happen at times like these and help us move in the right direction
  19. Thumbs up

Get this, as I'm talking to her on the phone a few ago, I get a text message from her saying "I'm talking to the ****head right now."
    Hate to say I told ya so... You---> <---The "ex"

Good luck knocking the ladies dead Bet you feel like

20. Dudes, I'm really starting to see the true colors of my soon-to-be-ex. She is just freaking out about the split of assets and money. I have maintained a level head, never raising my voice, or using profanity while we talk. She on the other hand does all of which I spoke of. She thinks I'm being influenced by others and am trying to make life miserable for her.... I already spoke to a couple of attorney's I know. They gave me a little advice and basically that's what I'm following. My soon2bex threatens to fight this using attorney's so neither of us gets the money I want to split 50/50. She's willing to let the attorney's bleed the money dry before giving in to an even split. Although, I think she's just talking out of her ass right now. She thought I was just going to roll over and give in, but is now realizing I'm not doing that.

I'm really at the point now that I don't want her back, and am looking forward to moving on with my life.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I'm really at the point now that I don't want her back, and am looking forward to moving on with my life.
    The final step is acceptance... sounds as if you are well on your way!

Denial->Anger->Bargaining->Guilt->Depression = Acceptance.... not always in that order and not always neccesary to move through each phase!

22. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    The final step is acceptance... sounds as if you are well on your way!

Denial->Anger->Bargaining->Guilt->Depression = Acceptance.... not always in that order and not always neccesary to move through each phase!
    Yep, I've been experiencing each of those stages. Anger not so much, but there is some. Actually, a little more-and-more each time I think about what she is doing I still feel a little flustered, but am accepting things much better now.

23. (((HUGZ)))) sounds like your going to be ok......keep strong..and good things come to those who wait..

24. Cuffs, I know you are busy dude these days, but check your damn PM's when you get a chance.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Yep, I've been experiencing each of those stages. Anger not so much, but there is some. Actually, a little more-and-more each time I think about what she is doing I still feel a little flustered, but am accepting things much better now.
    Next step: stop reacting and take the lead on filing for divorce. If you are in a "no fault" state, it may not matter (too much) because joint assets will be spilt right down the middle (although the devil will be in the details). However, if you are in a state other than a "no fault," you need to file first thing Monday morning, regardless of whether she does or not, and take the initiative to set the agenda. If children are involved and she is currently the custodial parent, this makes it doubly important. Otherwise, you are going to continue to smolder because you've fallen into a passive role based on an unwillingness to accept a certain reality: when a wife or girlfriend leaves, takes off the ring, says "it's over," swears it's not because of anyone else but you eventually discover there is someone else, then it's time to take the legal initiative because you are already playing catch-up with everything else!

This is especially urgent when you eventually discover that most-probably the soon-to-be ex has been involved in fairly long term planning, effort, and deceit to break away from you so she can be with the next "love of HER life." All the details may never come out, but understand this - by the time she verbally revealed her so-called unhappiness with you all's life as a couple, she was at least two steps ahead of you with regard to what she was planning to do, who she was planning to do it with, and with regard to having already gotten outside, and possibly professional, legal and personal advice that would keep you in the dark. This is the real reason she never wanted to attend counseling - she was afraid that a good counselor would have either gotten her to admit these things before she was ready to do so or at the very least, the counselor's bull**** detector would have been blinking and blaring, and the counselor would have shared her concerns and impressions with you! Just remember the text message to someone else you inadvertently intercepted, and act accordingly.

26. Thanks Cardinal. Yeah, I'm in a no-fault state so assets get split down the middle. She's freaking over money made on the sale of a house she had, that we lived in, and later while we were married, that we sold. We put some of the money made from that sale as a down on our new home. She wants 100% of the money we used as the down payment, and I told her it needs to be split 50/50. She's all freaked and pissed, saying I have no rights to that money. Well, I already spoke to a couple of attorneys I know, and they told me she can pound sand all she wants, that it's a 50/50 split in this state without a contract.

I am soooo lucky there is not a child involved. Just my son from my previous marriage, who I have custody of. He's taking thi swell, and his mother is supposed to be moving back to the area to take a mo positive role inhis life. That will help me out a great deal.

27. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Cuffs, I know you are busy dude these days, but check your damn PM's when you get a chance.
    LOL...will do, dude. And...GO VIKINGS!

28. Okay...I need to do something here I think. I'm having a blast with this girl I've been seeing for the past week or so. We are so compatible and comfortable with each other, it's not funny. We spent last night at a house she is watching for a friend. After we finished up with some great sex, we were laying there kissing and feeling each other's bodies. She looked straight into my eyes and said "it could be so easy to fall in love with you." Although that made me feel good, it also brought up the radar warning. I absolutely do not want to hurt this girl. We set ground rules before we started this, but I know how emotions can change. I don't want to just cut this girl off, but I don't want there to be any mixed emotions or problems between us down the road. I guess I'll have to sit down and talk to her tonight and just be straight with her, which I have been all along.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Okay...I need to do something here I think. I'm having a blast with this girl I've been seeing for the past week or so. We are so compatible and comfortable with each other, it's not funny. We spent last night at a house she is watching for a friend. After we finished up with some great sex, we were laying there kissing and feeling each other's bodies. She looked straight into my eyes and said "it could be so easy to fall in love with you." Although that made me feel good, it also brought up the radar warning. I absolutely do not want to hurt this girl. We set ground rules before we started this, but I know how emotions can change. I don't want to just cut this girl off, but I don't want there to be any mixed emotions or problems between us down the road. I guess I'll have to sit down and talk to her tonight and just be straight with her, which I have been all along.
    Although we say we wont get attached.....sex is different for most girls, (unless your lose)we tend to develope emotions for the guy...it happens..and before i offend anyone..yes it happens to guys to ( feelings)...good your going to talk to her....

(((HUGZ))))

30. Well, things are very cool with the girl I'm seeing. She is just too amazing of a find. I know I don't really "know" her yet, but what I do know of her, is very good.

Now, my soon-2b-ex keeps calling me. 5-10 times a day. I have told her repeatedly to stop calling, but do so if there is an emergency or something very important. She calls me the other day because she found the economy size box of condoms I planted for her to find. She freaked out and asked who I was ****ing. I told her and she wanted to know all the details, if she was better than her, if we talked dirty, the positions, etc. I asked her why she wanted to know all this and she said it was turing her on. She said she was starting to masterbate and wanted to hear it. I'm sorry but... She then changed her tune and said I was dirty now because my dick has been in another girl. I just told her I'm sure she and her new boyfriend were doing their thing and I wasn't questioning, nor did I care.

She then tells me she was having second thoughts and didn't know if she wanted to stay away or come back, that she has been making comparisons between me and the other. Guess she's seeing the grass isn't greener on the other side. I told her she needs to make up her mind so we could both take a step back and see if it even worth working out. I told her at this point, I'm not sure if I want to try, but I would talk about it. Later the next day she tells me she doesn't want it to work between us, and she is going through with the divorce. I told her that was fine.

Well, later that day she calls me 10 more times. I would not answer. Then she text messages me while I'm at the house with the girl I'm seeing. It said to call her because it was important. So, I call and she basically tells me it was for the break down of the assets. Telling me we will be getting around $43,000 each after the sale of the house and paying everything off. She then asked where I was and why I didn't end up going home. I told her I was with some friends and needed to end this conversation because I was needing to have some fun, and to stop calling with things like this. She then began trying to pry asking if my "girlfriend" was there. So, I told her she was. She then made the comment "well, I hope you and your **** buddy have fun" and other ones. I then hung up.

It's obvious that my not answering her calls, me having fun and not coming home, and seeing someone is really bothering her. At least now she is open to spliting everything 50/50. Guess the attorney she talked to set her straight.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Road To Recovery: Cissus, Anabolic Pump, and a Bad Shoulder
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 11:54 PM
  2. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:03 AM
  3. Let the voting begin!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27