Favorite part of PCT
- 08-12-2005, 12:42 AM
- 08-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Insensitive bitches..for sure..
- 08-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Losing water weight and not completely sure if it's just water weight.
08-12-2005, 02:22 PM
PCT is painless these days with all the stuff that keeps things in check. The only real prob I see is the unavoidable psychological downer of having to stop. With a good diet plan, supps, and an altered training schedule, my last 2 PCT's have been outstanding.
08-12-2005, 02:25 PM
08-12-2005, 05:54 PM
08-12-2005, 07:26 PM
08-14-2005, 09:23 PM
Ummmm...yeah...everytime I do a PCT I have way too many wet dreams ...damn...I'm 31 - not in middle school anymore! Guess it's just sign things are recovering. Yes...I know I'm odd.
08-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Same here. No probs. Dhea is the ****! -- btwOriginally Posted by milwood
Blown!!! Fantastic avatar!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 25Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:37 AM
- By Einherjar in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2006, 08:38 PM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-07-2006, 05:43 PM
- By andotony in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2006, 10:58 PM
- By RedSwan78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2004, 08:05 PM