My Story...for you people who think your genetics suck.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.87%

My Story...for you people who think your genetics suck.

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">My Struggle Trough Life
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp; </SPAN><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">By Tyson Wyatt<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">&nbsp;<o></o>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp; </SPAN>This article is true in every way shape or form. It’s possibly the most inspiring story some have ever herd. Though some may have gone trough much worse. This is just a reminder that some people wish to have what we take for granted.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp; </SPAN>My name is Tyson Wyatt I’m the oldest of 3 kids; I was born in Yakima, Washington May 11<SUP>th</SUP> 1984. I weighed 5lbs &amp; 6ounces. When born they thought I was a child with downs syndrome so they did a chromosome check to see if I was. Well it turned out I was not but I had a disorder called Bracialoculofacial disorder where there are many complications with me.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Some of the problems with this disorder are blindness, deafness mutation of the face and limbs and missing organs. I myself am half blind and have a hard time hearing. I also have missing a kidney and my finger joints are stiff and I also had a hernia fixed. I had to be held in the hospital for 3 months before being released to my home after birth. Within 2 weeks I had breathing problems. When I would go to sleep I would stop breathing. So I had to be flown to Seattle to have my adenoids removed. After that was done a week later a cyst formed on my head, which had to be surgically removed. From there I’m not completely sure what other operations done.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp; </SPAN>Growing up from 3-5 at age 3 I was a pretty happy boy I was known as the smart kid cause I was walking at age 2 and was lifting expand-a-cage over my head and running under it. But when I went to preschool where kids teased me on how I looked. Be being only 4 I did not know what it was like being alone and outcasted by the other kids so I usually was very lonely. When I went to kindergarten the teasing got so bad that I **** my pants everyday. I also was bullied all the time it was not fun Id get made fun of by other kids when I pooped myself that no one would be my friend 2<SUP>nd</SUP> and 3<SUP>rd</SUP> grade were no different. I still got into fights and people still beat me up and teasing got worse. 4<SUP>th</SUP> grade was no fun either I was contently made fun of by others in class and out even the teacher gave me a hard time by locking me in the closet when id get out of hand.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">From when I was in 5<SUP>th</SUP> grade I had a real mean teacher. She literally hated me. She even had my recess taken away due to the fact all I would do is fight. She also made an example out of me in front of the others when I would do something bad. For example when someone would do something bad and I would copy him or her she would make me be the example. Now I don’t mean to go on about this but this was when I was diagnosed with ADHD. So naturally I was a bit hyper and I wondered. I soon ended up being put in a class where if you had ADHD or some other malfunction they would make you go here for your lunch and recess where you sat in a cubbie with 3 adult men. 2 of the men were high school kids. These 2 kids would wait till you got there. Then when you asked a question or anything they would come over and push your head on the desk. And yell at you. THIS was not fun. They would also take your food away from you. And say they would literally kick our ass if we tried anything. What we were 12 year olds we are not going to hurt them. So what did they do when we got out of order they would pull this cop **** and put are arms around our back until we gave up they would sometimes wack me on the head too. They soon quit doing this after the state passed a law forbidding the practice. So what they did then was they would wrap their arms around us and squeeze till we gave up. This was even worse cause it really hurt I told my mom and dad about this but I never had a chance too cause of there fighting. Which mainly went trough the whole night. My dad was an alcoholic and lazy and my mom was always yelling at him. On the same year they divorced. So I had to deal with the fighting and having a missing parent and the fighting over visitation see my dad didn’t want me to come over to visit but my mom said if I didn’t go that she would get more money off of him. During this time I had counseling to help with the stress I had. I soon got into the habit of talking to myself and crying in public, it was so hard growing up that and the surgeries I knew I had to get. The teacher was the one who recommended the class. That’s what mainly hurt about it. Also I learned a little judo from some classes they taught at a local gym so I learned how to protect myself but then what would happen was 5 kids would gang up on me and beat me up. I never had a true friend until my middle school years.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp; </SPAN>Middle school my mom met a man who is today my stepfather. He was going into college for nursing and was an old friend of my moms. He’s known me since I was first born and knows all about my problems. He also had shown me how to use a computer and MS-DOS so I got into computers at a very young age. 2 years after he got his he built me one where I soon learned how to do a lot with a computer. I met my first real friend I ever have on the Internet. My aunt had the Internet which was kind of fun. My aunt shown me a boy who was my age of the name “Freckles” we talked and played some games that were on the local ISP gaming Console. Well what happened was my step dad knew a man who he worked with at SOLA in the Terrace Heights area and his kids screen name was “Freckles” at his house. Turned out to be the same person. When we first met he was a bit uneasy. But after I shown him how to mutliplay on Doom 2 he was like “Wow cool!” So him and me became good friends. We got into a lot of legal trouble I got kicked out of the same school since him and me were good friends we basically lived with each other in his bunkhouse his parents created for him. He moved to live with his father 3 years ago. We also moved from Wapato To Selah where learned that kids are the same everywhere.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in">Here I continued my education but at a much poorer rate. Selah’s standards for there kids was a lot higher then the one at Wapato so I was doing very poorly in my work as were my brothers. But I had the most difficult time due to the fact that everyone would call me “ugly” or “retarded” Iv grown up dealing with these insults. So they haven’t bothered me. When I turned 15. I dropped out of school and did some home schooling in an online school known as Christa McAuliffe Acadamy. Soon after this I got into alcohol and drinking everyday became a normal thing since all I did was 2 hours of work all day and lied about my PE. So I went back to regular school but I was held back a year due to the fact that the last school miraculously lost my credits I earned. So there I was doing on a downward spiral. Id get in fights often and paid no attention to teachers. Until That winter when I was in one of my teacher class said I should try out for wrestling. I was like ok might as well give it a try. I soon found out it was harder then I imagined. One of the coaches did not like me. And I had a hard time keeping my grades up so I only wrestled 2 matches. But then I met the first person that actually believed in me.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">He was one of the wrestling coaches who helped me a lot when I wrestled Coach Solis at the end of the year he told my mom that I had something special. He said I was fast and strong for my age. A lot stronger then most of the heavyweights this not meaning much to a middle school kid but did contribute to my success in the freestyle season later that year.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in">That year I placed 6<SUP>th</SUP> in State freestyle where I did rather good! It was one of the first things I have ever done in my life. I was so happy I did it I couldn’t believe it. This is how I met my inspiration to lift. His name was Zach Morgan since the day him and me met yet strangely him and me became pretty good friends off the bat. What was strange was he was actually interested in things I was interested in for example I shoot archery and he was getting into it. So I basically made a deal with him if he showed me how to wrestle (he placed 3<SUP>rd</SUP> in high school state) and would show him how to shoot bow.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in">&nbsp;<o></o>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in">After my first year in high school wrestling I finished it off and thought nothing much of it. Then something popped in my head. I seen my friend Zach lifting one day I was like “what are you doing?” he said getting ready for nationals. I was pretty amazed at his strength so I basically fallowed him along on his workout. Iv lifted before then but not to the extreme he did. Amazingly though I found out my strength was no different then his and I kind of got into it. Soon I got into running home instead of riding the bus.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">That summer I continued to run to the weight room and run home. I got into bodybuilding and lifting weights hardcore. I also was a member of the bodybuilding.com forum though I never really posted.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp; </SPAN>The responses I got from other kids who made fun of me were amazing! They thought I was an animal! And the coaches thought so too! This was the year I first made it on varsity. It was my sophomore year and Wapato moved up from AA to AAA and I will we wrestling the school I once was made of in their hometown. I was very quite that night. As soon as it was time to weigh in a bunch of kids suddenly noticed me. And were in shock. They have never seen a person at my size. When I got off the scale I went to my locker room. Where I met an old friend who moved away. He lived next door to me but his family moved to California. We talked and I told him what I been up to and shot the ****. Took my mind off everything. Later that night where I was the team captain I shook hands with the kid I was suppose to wrestle. I remembered him as one of the kids who would make fun of me. My match was set to be the final one at 135lbs. When I got out there I immediately got the takedown and a near fall. And ended up winning 10-8 soon after the match my team clapped their hands. After that was done the other team got up and clapped there hands too and congratulated me.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">That’s why I say even the small half deaf/half blind kid can do something.
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">This story is dedicated to people who have it worse.

2. E-BOLLER
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.78%

Kinda makes you look at things w/a different perspective.
  3. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.22%

damn, and i thought i had it bad...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

thanks for sharing this **** dez, this is good reminder type stuff... open minds and kind hearts, all that kind of stuff... don't kick somebody in the balls til you get to know em, that's what I always say... unfounded cruelty is just bad all around, people deal with enough **** as it is.
  5. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.82%

Quite the story dez.... I always say, the only thing limiting you from reaching your potental is yourself... Keep fighitng and keep pursuing your dreams regardless of what *******s might say.

WYD
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Thumbs up thanks dez

dez, thanks for sharing this. i cant stand to see ANY kid picked on for ANY reason. i kno how that feels, but for different reasons than you were. Man you have come sooo far....whatever you do or whatever happens dont quit and go to some nothing life.....i believe you'll truly do well and like WYD said keep pursuing your dreams...good luck to ya bro!
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.19%

Dez, you're a good bro and been around for a long time (old bb.com days). You and I loook at things quite the same, as in ' it could always be worse'. Takes balls to share a story like that. No matter what anyone says about you, you're okay in my book. We need more heads like you around. Keep up th good work.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

Great, now think about this, have at any point you ever been in a life threatening situation where it was near certain you would die?
    Last edited by C-bizzle; 03-19-2003 at 06:41 PM.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.19%

Ok Colibri, spill the beans.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.25%

Originally posted by SCORPIO
    Dez, you're a good bro and been around for a long time (old bb.com days). You and I loook at things quite the same, as in ' it could always be worse'. Takes balls to share a story like that. No matter what anyone says about you, you're okay in my book. We need more heads like you around. Keep up th good work.
    bump! Dont think Ive ever really conversed with you dez, but
    seen you around a lot... gotta say that I admire your tenacity and good attitude... we can all learn a lesson from you.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

Originally posted by SCORPIO
    Ok Colibri, spill the beans.
    I was two months premature, came out with **** knows how many things that weren't formed completely, skull, heart, etc. On an incubator for three months, I'm shagged if I know how I survived :/

Not to take anything away form Dez
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.87%

yeah its funny how us lower grade genetics or those who cannot even walk look better then some people

thats why i think the people who do the handicapped comps have more guts then anyone else out there...
  13. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.82%

Think of yourself as one of the x-men
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.87%

yeah im retard boy...with the ablility to act retarded in public to get free things...

MOmmmmm i want these gloves Mahhmmmm i want these gloves MOM MOM gimme the gloves...

by then i get it...useally i get something completely stupid, But hey its free
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.94%

Thumbs up

i read your story back on the bb.com forums, its very inspirational, and it proves that if you have the will and desire to do something then you can achieve it

nice on dez
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Originally posted by dez/null
    yeah its funny how us lower grade genetics or those who cannot even walk look better then some people

thats why i think the people who do the handicapped comps have more guts then anyone else out there...
    i agree..one of most inspirational guys i've ever run across was this guy who worked out a a gym i went to when in hs. he was a parapalegic...have an awesome upper body and develpoed what he did have insetad of whining about what he couldnt do. made me ashamed that i complained about not being able to lift this or that with legs....and that guy would prolly just liked to have some legs he could try and develop...helps put stuff in perspective.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Interesting and True Story For You Guys...
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
  3. For you guys who have had enough!
    By 4thHorseman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 07:57 AM