How do I fix these bodyparts?

bigbadboss101

Awards
Chest - you know some people have nice chest that looks sort of like a sqare 'U'?  It should be lower in the middle, and high around the arm pits and inner chest?  Well mine is lower around the arm pits.  Get the picture?  How do I hit the lower outer area to get it into the right shape?

ChaseRoy

Awards
not to upset you here, but actually a lot of this is your genetic muscle bellies. There is not too much you can do about the shape. What you can do is make your muscle bellies so full that people do not care if they are mishaped at all. I recommend doing full movements and perfect form. Use full stretches on bench, incline, etc. Flys have seemde to give me a good full chest as well. Good luck

bigbadboss101

Awards
Ah ok.  I have "Hulk Hogan" chest.  Not as much mass, but similar shape.  Hulk looks soft, where as others are more defined or "full".

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
was bout to write up the same deal....i know you heard it numerous times before when people reply about "shaping some muscle into something" but genetics is the main factor. for the area you desribed though, a decline fly w/ emphasis on the stretch and the squeeze at the top (picturing in you head of that area doing the main squeeze) could help

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
was bout to write up the same deal....i know you heard it numerous times before when people reply about "shaping some muscle into something" but genetics is the main factor. for the area you desribed though, a decline fly w/ emphasis on the stretch and the squeeze at the top (picturing in you head of that area doing the main squeeze) could help
you got this qoute in directly after i posted. good description of your chest (i know exactly what you talking about when you say hogan's chest) instead of focusing on the lower/outer pec....dont you want upper chest then? if so...my favorite supersupersuper slow incline db's. (5secs down, 1sec paus, 3 sec up) probably not best for shear size but a great toner (b/c chest isnt my main concern)