Will this make me big?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Honest opinions only. No flaming. I am such a smart person.

Look at that waistline!
notice the star, sickle, and hammer.

This **** was actually sold by an American company before the PH ban.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
maybe I could stack it with this

no red army symbols, but there is a gorilla.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hahaha a nice edition to any stack if you wish build a moderately sized pair of man breasts.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honest opinions only. No flaming. I am such a smart person.

Look at that waistline!
notice the star, sickle, and hammer.

This **** was actually sold by an American company before the PH ban.

Come on now... what NOT in it???

Russian Bear Ingredients
Yohimbe Bark - 600mg, Dibencozide (coenzyme B-12)..10mg, Boron - 3mg, Trans-Ferulic Acid - 600mg, Chromium Picolinate - 200mcg, Colostrum - 200mg, Mexican Wild Yam/Taro Root - 300mg, Arginine Pyroglutamate - 4410mg, Creatine Phosphate - 50mg, L-Carnitine (freebase) - 100mg, Inosine HXR - 500mg, Succinate (from potassium succinate) - 400mg, Carnosine (physiological activator) - 20mg, Lipoic Acid (pyruvate oxidation factor) - 100mg, Eleutherococcus - 500mg, lanine - 500mg

Adams

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ahh so maybe its still availible, someone else told me it was Androstendione, that's what 'The Beast' is I believe.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I already have the lightning, but i warn you - it goes away afterward :(

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh so maybe its still availible, someone else told me it was Androstendione, that's what 'The Beast' is I believe.
Oh no no no... that profile is even better!!!!

In 3 Sprays
Somatotrophine (GH) 6c
Gonado Stimuline 6c
Chorionic Gonadotrophine 6c
Folliculostimuline 6c
Adrenocorti cotrophine 9c
Thyroidinum 6c
Adrenalinum 6c
Progesterone 6c
Orchitinum 6c
Dopamine 6c
Acetylcholine 6c
RNA 6c
DNA 6c
ATP 6c
Leucine 4c
Isoleucine 4c
Valine 4c
Glutamine 4c
Estrone 12c
Estradiol 12c
Cortisone 12c
Saw Palmetto 3c
Tribulus 3c
Terrestris 3c
Yohimbe 3c

Estradiol???

Adams

Brooklyn

Awards
Gonado Stimuline? LOL The only thing you'd get out of this product is an empty wallet, if you're lucky.

Malek256

Awards
WTF??? ha ha ha ha ha ha

"...Estradiol 12c
Cortisone 12c..."

HA HA HA HA HA

Thanks for the Huge laughs guys!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
You think Fizogen is bad? I'm sure you all know about SDI Labs from the Muscle Rags out there. These guys are Re...dic...u...lous!

http://www.sdi-labs.com/

Hey, for only 800 bucks you too can recieve the 14 week Precision Form Peaking Cycle. :lol:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You think Fizogen is bad? I'm sure you all know about SDI Labs from the Muscle Rags out there. These guys are Re...dic...u...lous!

http://www.sdi-labs.com/

Hey, for only 800 bucks you too can recieve the 14 week Precision Form Peaking Cycle. :lol:
$800 bucks, what a deal. Those are as powerful as roids, the companie says so :lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that site could well be a sting

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Doubt it. I've seen it around for several years now in many publisized muscle mags.
okay, i'm taking your word for it
ordering now :)

i do wonder whats actually in their products though

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Doubt it. I've seen it around for several years now in many publisized muscle mags.
it would be brilliant to advertise a sting in a maganize
although the defendant could claim: what happen? i didn't know it was illegal, and show the misleading ad

DougMan

Awards
sdi-labs.com wishes it was a sting site. That would be an upgrade ... atleast not as deceptive as what they are currently doing. Basically, if you look at what they are doing they mention real gear then mention their products which have similar sounding names. They are completely different compouns.

I.E.
(From front page) *Methandrostenolone ( Dianabol ® )
Then mention their product D-bol
(From D-bol page) Active Ingredient - Methadrostenol

Sounds the same, but completely different.

Then they have a sign saying " ORDER TODAY WITH NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED!!!"

Thus suggesting its real Dianabol. Have to love the supps industry.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Actually I was in a Vitamin Shoppe last night and saw this for sale there.

Had to laugh at the Mad Russian on the label.

BP

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, they keep it in the glass case at Vitamin Shoppe. Ah that's where I saw it!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
right next to the RX grade ZMA, Trimspa, and German Methoxy with HMB. boy i'd like to take a bat to that case

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Deo, I got something that will make you big. Kwycke and Beezlebub swear by it. ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
it tastes funny though.

i prefer injections. :lol:
It's probably all the meat and milk I ingest. I bought some pineapple yesterday. Maybe that will make it taste better.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
It's probably all the meat and milk I ingest. I bought some pineapple yesterday. Maybe that will make it taste better.
negatory. it was better when you ate strawberries.

and lay off the damn garlic. jeez.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey Deo, I got something that will make you big. Kwycke and Beezlebub swear by it. ;)
i couldn't even start to imagine what you might be referring to
is it oral? because im scared of needles
oh please oh please say its oral

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Hey Deoudes, you forgot my favorite...

Mmmmmmmm.... poison....
:blink:

DHEA

Banned
Awards
I dont know about yall, but I do my best growing when someone squirts a big load in my mouth.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
man if Methyl1 was still around he'd school you all

and he probably wouldn't even be joking! :run:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
man if Methyl1 was still around he'd school you all

and he probably wouldn't even be joking! :run:
If you're looking for Methyl1, look no further than the post above you :lol: I'm serious!

Hi Methyl1!!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about yall, but I do my best growing when someone squirts a big load in my mouth.
You and NateDogg must train together, eh? :lol:

And, no foolin' around with Nate while his wife is out of town! I know she left his kids to take care of him, but with you around, they're not gonna have much of a chance.....:D

DHEA

Banned
Awards
If you're looking for Methyl1, look no further than the post above you :lol: I'm serious!

Hi Methyl1!!
Whats up bro! Me and Natedogg have a training session planned, its a one on one hardcore balls to the wall pound fest, Im talking DEEEEEEP "squats" below parallel, one arm "rows" , hip thrusts, and my favorite the two hands around the hips Lunge . For postworkout well have "protien shakes" to build big muskels.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Whats up bro! Me and Natedogg have a training session planned, its a one on one hardcore balls to the wall pound fest, Im talking DEEEEEEP "squats" below parallel, one arm "rows" , hip thrusts, and my favorite the two hands around the hips Lunge . For postworkout well have "protien shakes" to build big muskels.
I knew it :)

Ask MatthewD to enable your old account. it was probably an accident.

My g/f had the same thing happen to her account and she thought she was banned, but he said it was just a database error and he gave her posting privileges right away.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, they keep it in the glass case at Vitamin Shoppe. Ah that's where I saw it!
Do you know how many times a day I walk by that case, and wanna put everything like that on clearance for $1? :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha its a dramatic production if you ask -- can I see that (something in the case)?

The floor salesman goes to the manager, asks for the case key, gets the key, and opens the case - and stands next to you so you don't run out - afterward, the product is returned to the case, the case is locked, and the key is returned to the manager. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm the one with the key, so that explains where I am in the food chain.. :D

It is funny to watch that senario, I usually toss the key to the customer.. ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know I always receive, never give. Just ask Kywcke, Beezlebub and Deoudes.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know I always give, never receive. Just ask Kywcke, Beezlebub and Deoudes.
Very true, very true....and he gives head like a champ...have fun DHEA :thumbsup:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i didn't quite believe this was methyl until he outlined his training routine. i miss these workouts meth. :FUfinger:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey Deoudes, you forgot my favorite...

Mmmmmmmm.... poison....
:blink:
haha too funny
who buys these things?
its like when you walk into a department store, and you see all the strange clothes and think to yourself who buys...

oh look new smilies
lets try this one
:toofunny:

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Bwhhahaah, you guys are great! Alright, i need to get hold of Matt D and have him fix my account :woohoo:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Bwhhahaah, you guys are great! Alright, i need to get hold of Matt D and have him fix my account :woohoo:
no crotch shots this time dammit. i can't take it on this much test........... :blink:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
maybe WG was right, we have turned into filthy weirdos.
it just started as a softball team