i flipped out on some guy at work

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
im on 100mg of tren ed plus i just started taking ephedrine agian. well of course im going to be a little corkey! anyways this punk with his RED yankees hat was sitting at the bar having himself a beer. well im a waiter and thats a **** job to start with but when drunk guys start comennting about how you think you are sush hot **** cause you work out and say " hey why dont you give your little brother back his shirt." ( it is really tight, but it fit 4 months ago when i got it.) so a few hours of this **** and i had enough. i dropped some of my money when i was getting ready to cash out a table and he thought that was just the funniest **** he had ever seen so without a sec to lose i got up in his face to inquire "WHAT THE F@#% IS SO FUNNY?!!" i guess he thouht since i worked there he was safe to talk ****. HA he was wrong! anyways i didnt get in any trouble one, cause they love me at my job and two, the guy was pissing off a lot of other people at the bar and they seemed happy that i shut him up.
boy ill tell ya that tren makes you wanna hurt someone sometimes.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
anyways this punk with his RED yankees hat was sitting at the bar having himself a beer
haha white guy, fred durst type huh
jealousy is a bitch
a simple "sucks to be you..." would have gotten him off your back
but I can imagine the TREN thought differently

try not to take those type of people seriously - that's pisses them off the most
just consider him part of the crowd noise

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey crazyotter, were you formerly known as just 'otter'

Mrs. Gimpy

Mrs. Gimpy

Awards
Im a waitress....yes that job sucks balls at times.....i just NEVER refill drinks or pretend i dont see or hear you when u call for me.....im a more "silent" agressor at work....

they love me so much they believe me when i say..." they jsut wanted free food. i swear i was good to them"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hi crazy otter! :twisted: :hammer:

Guido

Awards
interesting story dude. I get to the point of wiggin out on a daily basis, and that just when im eating lunch and some fucking slob next to me is chewing with their mouth open. It's definitely one of my pet peeves, but the DBol, Test, and Deca does not help at all.

Just recently I went tanning with my sister and a friend of hers and there was this pudgy tough guy in there with 2 of his friends and before he went into the booth he thought it would be cool to make a loud grunting Hulk Hogan-esque noise to mock me (I had just come from the gym and was wearing a beater cus it was 100 degrees out). I'm usually very non-confrontational but i told the hottie behind the counter to make sure he wasnt around when i came out. Needless to say him and his friends booked when they saw me come out.

Just be careful though man. Getting into a fight with haters lets them win. You'll most likely beat the piss out of them and they'll press charges. However, if you can get them to throw the first punch and there are witnesses to attest to that, go to town on them.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know a guy that has to pay this other guy for like 3 years for knocking over his pop.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
im on 100mg of tren ed plus i just started taking ephedrine agian. well of course im going to be a little corkey! anyways this punk with his RED yankees hat was sitting at the bar having himself a beer. well im a waiter and thats a **** job to start with but when drunk guys start comennting about how you think you are sush hot **** cause you work out and say " hey why dont you give your little brother back his shirt." ( it is really tight, but it fit 4 months ago when i got it.) so a few hours of this **** and i had enough. i dropped some of my money when i was getting ready to cash out a table and he thought that was just the funniest **** he had ever seen so without a sec to lose i got up in his face to inquire "WHAT THE F@#% IS SO FUNNY?!!" i guess he thouht since i worked there he was safe to talk ****. HA he was wrong! anyways i didnt get in any trouble one, cause they love me at my job and two, the guy was pissing off a lot of other people at the bar and they seemed happy that i shut him up.
boy ill tell ya that tren makes you wanna hurt someone sometimes.
I used to be a waiter too - and you're right that job has its moments. I remember on my first 1test/4AD cycle having to deal with this large redneck party with a full complement of screaming kids and disrespetful losers. As the 'head' of the table sat there ordering waters with lemon for everyone, and barking orders at me, I got so angry it was everything I could do to keep myself from choking the bastard.

Good thing you didnt get in trouble bro! Sometimes that 'Customer is always right' **** goes too far...

BV

Mrs. Gimpy

Mrs. Gimpy

Awards
Sometimes that 'Customer is always right' **** goes too far...

BV
u can say that again. i hate how some people like to look down upon waitors......i mean c'mon is it really smart to be a weenie to the person that serves your food and controls ur credit card....

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
interesting story dude. I get to the point of wiggin out on a daily basis, and that just when im eating lunch and some fucking slob next to me is chewing with their mouth open. It's definitely one of my pet peeves, but the DBol, Test, and Deca does not help at all.

Just recently I went tanning with my sister and a friend of hers and there was this pudgy tough guy in there with 2 of his friends and before he went into the booth he thought it would be cool to make a loud grunting Hulk Hogan-esque noise to mock me (I had just come from the gym and was wearing a beater cus it was 100 degrees out). I'm usually very non-confrontational but i told the hottie behind the counter to make sure he wasnt around when i came out. Needless to say him and his friends booked when they saw me come out.

Just be careful though man. Getting into a fight with haters lets them win. You'll most likely beat the piss out of them and they'll press charges. However, if you can get them to throw the first punch and there are witnesses to attest to that, go to town on them.
i am very happy most of the time but the smallest things now set me off. ill walk around work for a few min just day dreaming about choke slaming all my tables till there lungs pop out of there eyes and then ill get a cute girl and her friend at one of my tables that are really nice and then im back in my happy place. am i crazy or WHAT?!!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CRAZY OTTER!!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Good Job Crazy Otter. I pretty much have a problem with anybody wearing a RED yankees cap(I'm dead serious).

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
i am very happy most of the time but the smallest things now set me off. ill walk around work for a few min just day dreaming about choke slaming all my tables till there lungs pop out of there eyes and then ill get a cute girl and her friend at one of my tables that are really nice and then im back in my happy place. am i crazy or WHAT?!!
sound pretty normal to me, bro!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
An Oh ****! trip with a tray full of drinks would have worked perfectly. You aren't starting anything. You're tired. Untie your shoelace first for full effect. Make sure you have at least one thin wineglass on the tray. You're golden. I hear plates breaking all the time in restaurants. Why not give those glasses a proper burial?:hammer:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
An Oh ****! trip with a tray full of drinks would have worked perfectly. You aren't starting anything. You're tired. Untie your shoelace first for full effect. Make sure you have at least one thin wineglass on the tray. You're golden. I hear plates breaking all the time in restaurants. Why not give those glasses a proper burial?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i HAVE to find another job. last night some fat dude and his fat girlfriend sat down, had themselfs stake, ribs, and a few tall draft beers. ok the bill came out to like $40.00 this guy pays in cash, hangs out for a bit and then leaves me $1.00 tip!!! what the ****? so SNAPP.... the the little red tren fairy that lives on my delt tells me to run out side and throw the tip at him explaning that by the size of his girl it looks like he needs the dollar more than i do. sad to say the prick had already driven off by the time i reached the parking lot.

"TEMPT NOT A DESPERATE MAN"

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Dude watch it with that ****! I ran outside and chucked the $.50 this punk kid left me after I ran my ass off for him and his porker girlfriend. It beaned him in the head. Kid turned out to be my boss' neighboors nephew, and I got my ass reamed.

Any corporate restaurant will fire you on the spot for giving a tip back. People like that are freaking scum - just tell the Tren fairy to remember the phat tip the hot chicks left you at the other table:)

BV

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i`m not going to do what everyone thinks i`m going to do... AND FLIP OUT MAN!!:hammer:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
When you get upset, just go outback into the walkin freezer and do some curls with the cases of frozen food;)

BV

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i wish we had dead cows hanging up in the freezer like in Rocky. that would be some crazy **** if your waiter came to get your drink order and he was out of breath with blood all over his fists.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
i wish we had dead cows hanging up in the freezer like in Rocky. that would be some crazy **** if your waiter came to get your drink order and he was out of breath with blood all over his fists.
Dude that's too funny...its probably hard enough on the sissy-bitches that come in there that you're twice their size. Probably makes them feel good to be rude to a guy they *think* wont rip their arms off:)

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
Dude that's too funny...its probably hard enough on the sissy-bitches that come in there that you're twice their size. Probably makes them feel good to be rude to a guy they *think* wont rip their arms off:)
"think" is right. oh these dudes love when they can boss around the big guy in front of thier friends. they think thats so cool to send back thier Dr.Pepper cause it has tooooo much ice! but sometimes ill look at them not like im mad but like im looking past thier eyes into thier souls and thinking about where im going to hide the body. they seem to settle down after that.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
"think" is right. oh these dudes love when they can boss around the big guy in front of thier friends. they think thats so cool to send back thier Dr.Pepper cause it has tooooo much ice! but sometimes ill look at them not like im mad but like im looking past thier eyes into thier souls and thinking about where im going to hide the body. they seem to settle down after that.
Hahaha:) You're bringing back memories man, I remember giving people that stare!:) The best part is when their women check you out right in front over them:)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha:) You're bringing back memories man, I remember giving people that stare!:) The best part is when their women check you out right in front over them:)
You're making me want a waitering job :D

I'd love to hit on assholes' chicks right in front of them. I'm a respectful guy, but if you disrespect me...I can get pissy, too :)

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
the best is when you only refill her drink and ask her if you can get her anything else.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
wow i thought they cut this thread off. i went to cycle info and was like what the hell did i say this time! maybe about the dead cow thing. haha

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
heeeeey snoooop! snnoooop alooop! we`er going streaking through the quad!!!!!

that was kinda left field huh?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Today I Was So ****in Juiced That When I Went To The Bathroom And Saw How Small My Nuts Were, I Tore The Toilet Out The ****in Floor And Threw It Through A Wall

Im Still Pissed

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Today I Was So ****in Juiced That When I Went To The Bathroom And Saw How Small My Nuts Were, I Tore The Toilet Out The ****in Floor And Threw It Through A Wall

Im Still Pissed

:icon_lol:

Old post to comment on and the guy is banned, but I think juice or no juice most people would of atleast smacked the guy in the face, he shoulda called security over and hit him and got security to tell the cops he hit him 1st.

Last edited:
DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

Old post to comment on and the guy is banned, but I think juice or no juice most people would of atleast smacked the guy in the face, he shoulda called security over and hit him and got security to tell the cops he hit him 1st.
Chad=CrazyOtter He just like himself so much :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Chad gets banned all the time...but always makes his way back...

What more can you ask form a guy that moved from Jersey to Texas?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I see, why would you leave some place a nice as this?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see, why would you leave some place a nice as this?
well i had a nut bag ex that was hell bent on making my life $hit back there so i packed up and moved to texas to shack up with SS. he has already moved mack to the east but im stuck here for a bit longer. just until i get a good job back in PA or until i get my last pay check from my last job. either one will send me running back east.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Damn - I didn't realize Otter/Phil were on here almost 2 years ago. Doesn't seem that long.

I've been here too damn long.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn - I didn't realize Otter/Phil were on here almost 2 years ago. Doesn't seem that long.

I've been here too damn long.
phil was a funny guy.

AM has been the longest relationship i`ve ever been in. haha

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
phil was a funny guy.

AM has been the longest relationship i`ve ever been in. haha
:rofl: Same here !

1. I don't have to cuddle with AM to watch crappy TV.
2. AM has never asked me for money or my car.
3. AM doesn't mind when I spend all weekend watching football.
4. AM doesn't care if I use roids.
5. AM doesn't mind when I check out other boards.
6. AM doesn't have a family asking me when I'm gonna marry AM.
7. AM is always a cheap date.