What does your significant other think of you using Gear?? - AnabolicMinds.com

What does your significant other think of you using Gear??

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member

What does your significant other think of you using Gear??

Not that it matters, but i was just curious what your girlfriends/wives think of you guys using gear. Personally I'm single right now and the girls I date just assume I work out a lot, but those that are actually into fitness know my dirty little secret but dont give a **** cus I look goooood. But I was just wondering what all of your "better half's" think of you using AAS. I mean lots of pro bobybuilders are married with kids and in lots of cases where the woman is a nurse or in the health care profession, she's the one shootin her man in the ass.

This also brings me to another question...if your wife/girlfriend expressed anxiety over you using and asked you to stop, or more to the point gave you an ultimatum to stop or she would end the relationship, would you?? Personally I dont think I would just because I'm so young and I'm not looking for anything serious for a good 10 years. And since I'm still not certain whether I want to compete someday, the last thing I need is a girl barking in my ear instead of encouraging and supporting me...

I dunno, this was a random post, im just trying to kill some time before work starts. Have a good one fellas..

2. Board Supporter

my significant other supports all the way, thank god.
    she trusts me more than any other little **** that tells her its bad.

previous girlfriends were less tolerant (thats why they are previous...)
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

my wife is just concerned about my health. being a nurse she knows that the whole roid subject is blown out of proportion. she just wants me to get bloodwork on a regular basis, which is a smart thing to do anyway.

hell, she gives me glute shots.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    hell, she gives me glute shots.
    Now that's a good woman!

BP
  5. New Member

My girl said she would shoot me whenever I decide to cycle.
  6. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHILL1984
    My girl said she would shoot me whenever I decide to cycle.
    You might want to verify she's talking about the needle and not shooting a bullet into your ass.

dd
  7. Senior Member

Just my 2 cents here and I have said this before. Never tell your significant other. It will come back on you if things were to go bad. I see it way too much. Why chance it?
  8. Board Supporter

How do you keep hiding it from someone who's in the same house 24/7? I can't imagine everytime you have to pin yourself, you gotta be at home on your own, or you must have some place you can go over to do it..
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bda55
    How do you keep hiding it from someone who's in the same house 24/7? I can't imagine everytime you have to pin yourself, you gotta be at home on your own, or you must have some place you can go over to do it..
    I don't pin or use aas's. Just serving up some advice.
  10. Board Supporter

just say youre taking a crap....do you crap with the whole family in the bathroom?
  11. Board Supporter

Yeah ok, but you still have to hide all your stuff though.. How can you keep that up all the time?

And Cuffs, sorry I forgot about that..
  12. Banned

its not juice!!!! its just a lot of protein!!!!!
  13. New Member

Yeah ok, but you still have to hide all your stuff though.. How can you keep that up all the time?

And Cuffs, sorry I forgot about that..
    Hide it all in the top of your toilet!!
  14. New Member

i would want to know.........hoping i would be understanding.....as long as blood work was done and things were ok...... life is to short.......bigger things to worry about
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    i would want to know.........hoping i would be understanding.....as long as blood work was done and things were ok...... life is to short.......bigger things to worry about
    you're right...life is way tooo short...to look like ****. Americans are fat pieces of **** and die sooner from heart disease, diabetes, and other diet related ailments than any other population in the world. Yes, heavy AAS use will increase your risk for hepatitis, liver disease, CV disease, sterility, bla bla bla. I'll take my chances and trust myself to be smart about it. I'd rather have trannsient hyperlipidemia than centripetal obesity and risk dropping dead of a heart attack at 50 y/o.

But yea back on the topic I posted, i hear what Cuffs is saying. But i mean anyone worth being with in a serious relationship is worth being totally honest with. Of course you keep your mouth shut if you're just "dating" (banging), but yeah, if a gf ever asks i'll tell her straight up.
  16. Board Supporter

i tell my g/f. 2 reasons why:

1. im 100% sure im going to marry her
    2. i tell her that i want to be 100% honest with things and noted that i dont want to have to NOT tell her about AAS use. she says understands, but is just not over-joyed about it.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop
    i tell my g/f. 2 reasons why:

1. im 100% sure im going to marry her
    2. i tell her that i want to be 100% honest with things and noted that i dont want to have to NOT tell her about AAS use. she says understands, but is just not over-joyed about it.
    ^^ ditto

And, my g/f is pretty cool with it. She just doesn't wanna watch me pin...hehe

She is intelligent and understanding and understands I'm not a complete dumbass, so,s he trusts me

I've been with her for 3.5yrs and would expect to know everything. I tell her out of consideration.

Unless you're practically married, I'd suggest Cuffs' advice. I dunno how many threads I've read about bitch-ex's screwing their bf's over.
  18. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Just my 2 cents here and I have said this before. Never tell your significant other. It will come back on you if things were to go bad. I see it way too much. Why chance it?

Are you meaning someone you are serious with and not married to, or don't tell even the ones you are going to marry. If I ever decide to pop the question in the next few years, I will bring up I plan to/have used aas and I will continue on. Obviously if it became something as she could not live with that, I would most likely seriously reconsider aas, but i am almost 100% it would never be an altimatum (sp?). Just wondering if you don't think you should tell your wife.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

(psst.....ultimatum: http://dict.aiedu.com/word/ultimatum You did the (sp?) thing, so I figured you might care)
  20. New Member

God damn women...this just reminds me I have to go to court on the 31st...
  21. New Member

always be careful of the "oh i dont care as long as your healthy" line switching to the "you better stop using that **** NOW!" after she says "i do". LOL, honestly though, if you look good, they most likely will keep their mouths shut about AAS.
  22. Board Supporter

not to be crude, but as long as you "keep them happy" and dont show any of those gear myths like post-cycle depression, rage, etc. they should be happy.
  23. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Are you meaning someone you are serious with and not married to, or don't tell even the ones you are going to marry. If I ever decide to pop the question in the next few years, I will bring up I plan to/have used aas and I will continue on. Obviously if it became something as she could not live with that, I would most likely seriously reconsider aas, but i am almost 100% it would never be an altimatum (sp?). Just wondering if you don't think you should tell your wife.
    I don't think anybody should know, period. The less that know, the safer you are. I completely understand about being 100% honest in a relationship. Especially with those who you plan to marry, or are married to. However, when the **** hits the fan, that will be one of the first things brought up...your illegal use of aas's. And, if LE is ever called to the house over an argument about infidelity or worse, all it takes is for her/him to point it out to the officers. Don't think that it doesn't happen. I see it quit often, usually with recreational drugs though.

****, look at my current situation. I have been married for two years to a woman I completely love and never thought about us going our separate ways. She dropped a bomb on me from out of nowhere and has moved out. If things were ugly, she became angry, and I was using aas's, I wouldn't put it past her in the heat of the moment to point out the illegal stash if I had one. Later on of course, the person who tips LE to the contraband then feels like crap and tells their significant other that they were sorry and wish they hadn't done it. Mean while, your going through court proceedings and had to fork out bail, and so on.
  24. Elite Member

Yeah that's messed up. I wouldnt use gear if I had to hide it from the woman I was living with, though. No sense lying to someone you're supposed to be in love with.

Ive only done a couple cycle of transdermal 1test/4AD but my girlfriend knew what I was doing. How could she not when I smelled like DMSO for a month

BV
  25. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Yeah that's messed up. I wouldnt use gear if I had to hide it from the woman I was living with, though. No sense lying to someone you're supposed to be in love with.

Ive only done a couple cycle of transdermal 1test/4AD but my girlfriend knew what I was doing. How could she not when I smelled like DMSO for a month

BV
    By getting dmso from CEM which is 100% pure, therefore orderless. THen she doesn't know.
    Last edited by snakebyte05; 08-04-2005 at 12:56 PM.
  26. Elite Member

oooh...really? Hmmm...

Check this one out too:

DEODORIZING DMSO AND ODORLESS DMSO

DMSO is practically odorless?
    I recently bought analytical reagent grade DMSO and the smell of garlic is barely noticeable. I could not even detect it if I tried hard enough. So the reputation that DMSO stinks depends on the purity of DMSO. However the easy way IF YOU HAVE A STINKY DMSO IS to DEODORIZE DMSO by adding medical grade activated charcoal and leave it for a couple of days. If you are in a hurry just shake it. The activated charcoal should absorbed most of the offending odor and make even DMSO safer by absorbing toxic metals and other toxic chemicals contaminants if any.
  27. Board Supporter

oooh...really? Hmmm...

Check this one out too:

Righteo Mr. SMARTYPANTS!
  28. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    thats terrible!!! i think that guys should tell their significant other BUT it depends on how their girlfreinds/wives are. if they are the closeminded, crazy kind than dont go there.......if you educate them on how its not as horrible as the media makes it it should not be an issue.

i was alittle concerned with my boyfriend using it at first. but then he told me all this stuff and read me all these articles and its all good now. i trust that his leg wont fall off and he wont turn into an angry mad man
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy
    i trust that his leg wont fall off and he wont turn into an angry mad man

what's this? not trusting the media? ludicrous.
  30. New Member

no never really do...those media people are crazy.....LOL but i have a funny mom story

his mom told me on day in sheer panic that kwyche, was taking steroids.....she thought those protein shakes he was drinking were steriods....LOL. and that those "steroids" were making him very VERY angry.....he wasnt on any kind of anabolics back then. he was angry because he had no food cuz his family was practicing the adkins diet...LOL
  31. Elite Member

Righteo Mr. SMARTYPANTS!
    Mr.Smartypants? Ive been called a lot of things, but never a smartypants!

Thanks for the DMSO info bro
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy
    no never really do...those media people are crazy.....LOL but i have a funny mom story

his mom told me on day in sheer panic that kwyche, was taking steroids.....she thought those protein shakes he was drinking were steriods....LOL. and that those "steroids" were making him very VERY angry.....he wasnt on any kind of anabolics back then. he was angry because he had no food cuz his family was practicing the adkins diet...LOL
    yup, i got that speech from my mom too. "what's that you're drinking? is that steroids?"

yeah mom, chocolate flavored steroid powder. comes in 10lb bags, cheaper that way.
  33. Banned

i was over at my grandfathers house last summer when i was on a lot of tren and test. lets say i was a ****ing monster. anyways i had gone over to cut the grass cause im a good kid like that and when i was done i started flexing in the study witch had a GREAT mirror in it. well my mom who i hadn`t seen in like 3 weeks walks in. a look of terror covered her face as she screamed " what are you on... STEROIDS?!!!" calmly i said "nope" and then cocked i nasty pose and let out a little grunt. she then left. it was so funny. i sometimes moke what she said when i flex now and it still makes me laugh.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    i was over at my grandfathers house last summer when i was on a lot of tren and test. lets say i was a ****ing monster. anyways i had gone over to cut the grass cause im a good kid like that and when i was done i started flexing in the study witch had a GREAT mirror in it. well my mom who i hadn`t seen in like 3 weeks walks in. a look of terror covered her face as she screamed " what are you on... STEROIDS?!!!" calmly i said "nope" and then cocked i nasty pose and let out a little grunt. she then left. it was so funny. i sometimes moke what she said when i flex now and it still makes me laugh.
    LOL....that's some funny ****
  35. Anabolic Innovations Owner

BV
    Agree 100%

Could you imagine you find out a year after you are living together they are smoking weed but thought they should never tell you.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  36. Elite Member

Could you imagine you find out a year after you are living together they are smoking weed but thought they should never tell you.
    Yeah, that's ****ed up too. You still with her?

Personally, I dont think smoking weed is a big deal - but if she tried to hide it from you that's messed up. The drugs people use are part of who they are.
  37. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Yeah, that's ****ed up too. You still with her?

Personally, I dont think smoking weed is a big deal - but if she tried to hide it from you that's messed up. The drugs people use are part of who they are.
    BWAHAHAHA sorry I didn't make my post more clear.

I agreed with you that if you can't be honest about doing AS with someone you are living with you probably shouldn't be living/married to them.

Then I was trying to say imagine if the shoe was on the other foot that YOUR spouse was hiding something. I would be PISSED.

Nothing like this ever happened to me or anyone I know I was just using it as an example.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  38. Elite Member

oh ****, I was like "Poor Crowler!"
  39. New Member

the only issue that comes up between myself and my lady friends seems to be my aggression. I've been dating this girl for about 2 weeks now and I've already wigged out a few times, esp in the morning after my first dose of DBol and (at the time) ephedrine. That, combined with SEVERE sleep deprivation makes for a horrible combo. But other than that, she keeps her mouth shut.
  40. Elite Member

And I have a feeling it was the lack of sleep that was the main cause of the problems

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are you getting your significant other for the holidays?
    By nattydisaster in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:53 PM
  2. What does your favorite shoulder routine consist of?
    By gabe9615 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:28 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 01:19 PM
  4. NickW what does your workout look like?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 01:13 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 11:18 PM