Jay Cutler video

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=1119732747.wmv

While I was watching the vid I was thinking "He's not moving a lot of weight for a guy his size". And then at the end of the video he says "I dont train heavy enough but Im number 2 in the fucking world baby".

Hmmm...maybe that's why he's number 2:)

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is - that dude is freaking ginourmous.D

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
He looks like a MAC Truck in that video.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
He might be *bigger* but I dont know if that's necessarily *better*.

rippedtothebone

Awards
I wonder how much prostanzlol he is using?ALRI must be making a ton of money off of him.:lol:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
link not working...
why do you guys say he is taking prostanozol by ALRI?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
okay it works now.
cool video. you don't realize how big these guys are on stage. see them in a normal setting like a gym and you see how massive they are.

I would love to see the Olympia in person, but too bad i'm in NYC and the Olympia is in Vegas.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

While I was watching the vid I was thinking "He's not moving a lot of weight for a guy his size". And then at the end of the video he says "I dont train heavy enough but Im number 2 in the fucking world baby".

BV
I said the same thing...but, eh DOES lift heavy on certain bodyparts. Funny.......those are also his good bodyparts, too? hmm........:think:

I.E. I call 405 for incline BP heavy. And I call 8 or so plates on hack squats heavy. and 150lb dbs for shoulder presses are heavy, too.

Notice his chest, shoulders and legs are all good?

Well, now look at his 300lb deads and look at his back thickness......:lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
he does heavy rows, too.....notice his lats are big? lol......(yes, rows for lats unlike what most think :))

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
hey........he looks better weeks out than he does on stage, huh?

i've been saying forever he's a compulsive over-dieter.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Please. My thighs are almost as big as his arms.

All I have to say is DAMN! :eek:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
because of the way he trains. I have his other video were he is shown lifting really light (aka way too light for a guy his caliber) and he's always making excuses as to why he's not lifting heavy....

bastard has the best genetics and drugs in the world.

his diet is flawless though, i'll give him that.

but who the hell am i, just some dumbass anonymous poster.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I.E. I call 405 for incline BP heavy. And I call 8 or so plates on hack squats heavy. and 150lb dbs for shoulder presses are heavy, too.
Oh hell yeah - I totally agree. But everyone's seen those old pics of Arnold doing bent over rows with 315, feet together standing on a bench. Or Franco Columbo deadlifting 800lbs with a look on his face like its just another day at the office...and Arnold was what, SIXTY lbs lighter than Jay in his prime?

Im not trying to take anything away from him...the dude is HUGE and way bigger than Ill ever be even if I lived for 200 years:)

BV

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yeah - I totally agree. But everyone's seen those old pics of Arnold doing bent over rows with 315, feet together standing on a bench. Or Franco Columbo deadlifting 800lbs with a look on his face like its just another day at the office...and Arnold was what, SIXTY lbs lighter than Jay in his prime?

Im not trying to take anything away from him...the dude is HUGE and way bigger than Ill ever be even if I lived for 200 years:)

BV
I agree with what you're saying and I thought the same thing when I saw the vid :)

I was just relating his saying the parts of his body with great development he pushes a bit harder. his weakest spot is his back thickness, IMHO, and he does light deadlifts....pretty much the only lift that "really" packs on the back thickness.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What song is that playing in the background? Kinda catchy...

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

BV
Kinda weird that he says "I don't train heavy enough." Makes it seem like he knows hes doing something wrong :blink:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What song is that playing in the background? Kinda catchy...
I dont know the name of the song, but the band is called 'Shinedown'

I was just relating his saying the parts of his body with great development he pushes a bit harder. his weakest spot is his back thickness, IMHO, and he does light deadlifts....pretty much the only lift that "really" packs on the back thickness.
I wonder why he skimps on those exercises? Ive never seen the point in high-rep deads...that exercise is pure power and all mass:)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Kinda weird that he says "I don't train heavy enough." Makes it seem like he knows hes doing something wrong :blink:
It was sarcasm....people say that about him and he was sarcasticly addressing the issue.

He trains heavy "enough" on a most of his body parts (not necessarily "balls to the walls heavy", which probably isn't necessary anyway), but he just doesn't do heavy deads.

Every guy I've ever seen with spinal erectors that stick a few inches out of their back and traps to match (the rear part, not the top) all did/do heavy deads. Just an observation I guess....

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont know the name of the song, but the band is called 'Shinedown'

I wonder why he skimps on those exercises? Ive never seen the point in high-rep deads...that exercise is pure power and all mass:)
He claims to have had a lot of injuries in the past. In the video I have of him he squats using the Smith Machine as opposed to free-weight barbell. You also have to remember that he is in contest-prep mode. From a aesthetic standpoint it doesn't make sense to try to add mass doing heavy deads the weeks before a show when he was more than likely in a big caloric deficit anyway.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was sarcasm....people say that about him and he was sarcasticly addressing the issue.
Oh I see now. Thanks. (It takes longer for thoughts to process on 4 hrs sleep after a softball game :thumbsup: )

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
He claims to have had a lot of injuries in the past. In the video I have of him he squats using the Smith Machine as opposed to free-weight barbell. You also have to remember that he is in contest-prep mode. From a aesthetic standpoint it doesn't make sense to try to add mass doing heavy deads the weeks before a show when he was more than likely in a big caloric deficit anyway.
That's understandable, but he never does heavy deads. i've seen him lift heavy on every other exercise. :think:

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
The song is "45" by Shinedown.

The chorus says, "And I'm starin' down the barrel of a 45..."

It is a 'suicide' contemplation that is the subject of the song.

I guess the person who put together that vid just liked the 'rock' of the song because I don't know why anyone would put that song with that vid.

Also, I think Jay is very smart. He does a few things quite differently than other bodybuilders. His diet, training, etc. don't always fit the norm or the expectation, but it sure seems to work just fine.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Also, I think Jay is very smart. He does a few things quite differently than other bodybuilders. His diet, training, etc. don't always fit the norm or the expectation, but it sure seems to work just fine.
Yeah like eating 10 to 12 times a day and still having the discipline to eat clean.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
although i dont consider jay to have the 'ideal' body shapa and symetry, I've always been a fan of his. The dude seems genuine and loyal, and you have to admire his persistance and determination. Usually keeps good form and the dude's diet is monster.
Sage

the_menace

Awards
Are we talking bodybuilding here or what?

All I hear is people talking about how much he lift, this and that. The guy is huge and that's all that matters. This is bodybuilding people...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice colemann/jackson vid.....those boys lift heavy!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking bodybuilding here or what?

All I hear is people talking about how much he lift, this and that. The guy is huge and that's all that matters. This is bodybuilding people...
Size without strength is worthless.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
That depends on what your goals are..

I agree with you though. If you're gonna be huge and intimidating, you better be able to break another mans femur in half with your bare hands...