Pin possession in CA

Brennon

Awards
I was hoping someone could give me some insight. Cuffs posted this back in '04 in this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22161&highlight=4140

I was busted with pins the other night in CA, but it appears my possession should be legal as I ordered them online from a location in which it's legal. Does anyone know anything about this law and exactly which one it is?

"Okay, here's some good news for those who use pins to ingest their supps. I just had a training update where I was informed that California has passed a law where pins will be legal to sell/possess in authorized counties. Basically, the law allows each county in California to allow the sales of pins from pharmacies. Once a county allows this, then each city in the county must abide by it. The law allows a person to purchase up to 10 pins at a time, from a particular location. The law does not say a person can not go from place-to-place, purchasing 10 pins at each one. No prescription would be required to make the purchases.

Also, I brought up one question about a person possessing pins in a county which has not inacted the law, but purchased them from a location where it is legal. I was informed that if it was found that it is legal in the location where it was purchased, then it would be legal for the person to possess.

The law is supposed to take effect in 2005. The book where this was all cited from is not available to me at this time. When it is, I will cite the decision."

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Here is the exact quote by Cuffs, for those of you who were confused, like me :p
Okay, here's some good news for those who use pins to ingest their supps. I just had a training update where I was informed that California has passed a law where pins will be legal to sell/possess in authorized counties. Basically, the law allows each county in California to allow the sales of pins from pharmacies. Once a county allows this, then each city in the county must abide by it. The law allows a person to purchase up to 10 pins at a time, from a particular location. The law does not say a person can not go from place-to-place, purchasing 10 pins at each one. No prescription would be required to make the purchases.

Also, I brought up one question about a person possessing pins in a county which has not inacted the law, but purchased them from a location where it is legal. I was informed that if it was found that it is legal in the location where it was purchased, then it would be legal for the person to possess.

The law is supposed to take effect in 2005. The book where this was all cited from is not available to me at this time. When it is, I will cite the decision.
Anyway, big bump here....I'm interested considering I've got an uncle on parole in my house and i have tons of pins in my closet....

Brennon

Awards
And I have to go to court here soon. :) A year in jail for posession of a couple pins sounds ridiculous to me.

Here is the exact quote by Cuffs, for those of you who were confused, like me :p

Anyway, big bump here....I'm interested considering I've got an uncle on parole in my house and i have tons of pins in my closet....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
You kiddin' me? That's the max sentence?

How did you get busted, dude????

Brennon

Awards
My girlfriend turned me in. Max sentence is a year in jail and $1000 fine. I think my revenge might include something with her naked pictures. Isn't there an 'adult' forum around here?

You kiddin' me? That's the max sentence?

How did you get busted, dude????

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and what county r u in, if you don't mind my asking?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
title of thread "pin possession in cali"???

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Post those pics, lol, id love to see em! :twisted:

Awards
thats crazy she turned u in... is she still ur gf? and why the hell would she do that anyways

Brennon

Awards
thats crazy she turned u in... is she still ur gf? and why the hell would she do that anyways
No way...she went and pulled out a temporary restraining order on me. I don't know what gives...I NEVER threatened her and I never would physically hurt her. She tells her friends I stalk her when she still drives by my house.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No way...she went and pulled out a temporary restraining order on me. I don't know what gives...I NEVER threatened her and I never would physically hurt her. She tells her friends I stalk her when she still drives by my house.
Dude....she's a nut job.

Did you ever hear those "collective conscionce" deals where supposedly when enough people think one thing at the same time hard enough it'll happen?

Well, I'm going to start, and so far it involves a taxi and a crazy woman....who's jumpin' in with me?

:lol: