Later guys and gals

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well boys and girls I will see you all back in November. I am off to OCS at 0600 in the morning. Eat big, lift big, sleep big, and get big. I want everybody to gain a pund of lean mass for everyone I lose.

God Bless America.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Funny Monkey,

I just want to give you my heartfelt thanks for what you are doing for this country.

It is VERY much appreciated. You probably don't know how much right now but hope you come to realize how great a gift you REALLY are giving the rest of us.

Thanks

CROWLER

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well boys and girls I will see you all back in November. I am off to OCS at 0600 in the morning. Eat big, lift big, sleep big, and get big. I want everybody to gain a pund of lean mass for everyone I lose.

God Bless America.
OCS...? :thumbsup:

Thanks for the service, but even more thanks for using that God given ability that you have to become the very best you can be.

Good luck!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Officer Candidate School.
I knew what it meant. I was like --> right on --> :thumbsup:

I qualified for OCS back in 1982 before I graduated HS. Best opportunity I never took advantage of. :sad:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro hit us up when you get back. :thumbsup:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck bro, God be with you.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good luck and thank you for your sacrifice.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Getting back home soon. I can't wait to start lifting weights again. I feel like I have lost a lot. I have probably lost about 10lbs of lean mass. I put on some fat believe it or not. Chow hall food is so greatly lacking nutrition of any kind. Got my orders and I am headed to the east coast. looks like everyone is staying on track and doing well. I am looking forward to getting back with the workout family. Peace

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff man, you'll be hone soon enough!