ask it again

inertia

Awards
after a minor disagreement i decided to stay!

this is a game i have played before, if you dont know how,its simple.

you answer a question- then you ask a question.got it?

how long have you been posting on this board?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Since it opened..

What happened to the other thread?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. I thought it was fun.

What's going to be your next cycle?

PoolMan

Awards
2 bottles of T-1.

Do you have a college degree?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
not yet, currently 2nd year into pre-med, plan on med school and residency in perhaps radiology... I'm never leaving school, it's too much fun :rolleyes:

what is the fastest you have ever driven in your or another's automobile (real answers, not exaggerations :D )

PoolMan

Awards
Good Biggin! Keep it up!

I have gone 152 in a '96 Z28 on a highway outside of Houston. I don't really care to drive that fast again. My 4Runner is plenty fast....

What, in your opinion, is the most valuable/knowledgeable bodybuilding forum? :)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Good Biggin! Keep it up!

I have gone 152 in a '96 Z28 on a highway outside of Houston. I don't really care to drive that fast again. My 4Runner is plenty fast....

What, in your opinion, is the most valuable/knowledgeable bodybuilding forum? :)
anabolicminds because everybody is cool pretty much and all the research stuff guys put up is awesome...

what is your favorite sports car (either past or present?)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
GT2... oh yes... very yes *drool*

best music to listen to while training? or no music?

inertia

Awards

GT2... oh yes... very yes *drool*

best music to listen to while training? or no music?
anything hard,nainly rock while driving that car to the gym
:D

how many boards do you frequent?

PoolMan

Awards
I am registered at Intense Training, BB.com, Fitness Geared, Non-Consumables, and Anabolex. This board is about the only one I post at though. Just seems friendlier here.

What is the stupidest workout related thing you have done?

inertia

Awards
I am registered at Intense Training, BB.com, Fitness Geared, Non-Consumables, and Anabolex. This board is about the only one I post at though. Just seems friendlier here.

What is the stupidest workout related thing you have done?
funny you ask,i was carrying around 45lb dbells and there was this fine chick that stole my bench.well, she laid down before i saw her (stole my bench) :D well i went to sit down and almost sat on her head,actually i did,lol. at my gym the bench is right behind the rack so i just back up.i then apologised but i think she was a bit embarrassed.since she yelped the whole gym had to look over.get out of the way biach!

last time caught picking your ass?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
hmm. Not sure how to tell if I'm caught, but I think today actually as I walked down the hall, had to grab the letter out of my mailbox and i heard someone walking behind me..oh well.

has anyone ever been with 2 or more chics at once? If so explain.

dez/null

Awards
YES, my left hand and my right!

Will we ever get cool anabolicminds teeshirts?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
*see related petefox thread* they're on the way brother, being manufactured from the home office of his "shweaty basement" as we speak! :D

why, oh dear god why, do people insist on walking into a weight room that is empty except for you and start fucking with the radio? I swear I almost killed a guy today... no country up in MY workout, thank you...

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
why, oh dear god why, do people insist on walking into a weight room that is empty except for you and start fucking with the radio? I swear I almost killed a guy today... no country up in MY workout, thank you...
for the same reason that same moron will grab the one piece of equipment you want to use when you two are the only ones in the gym...he's an idiot who just wants to do his little pansy assed set. i solved the music prob tho...i use a walkman so i can listen to my own stuff....

dez..bro...havent seen u aropund much lately...good to see ya back.

whats your favorite time of year?

dez/null

Awards
iv been in and out. Im working on several articles for the new forum thingy

inertia

Awards

for the same reason that same moron will grab the one piece of equipment you want to use when you two are the only ones in the gym...he's an idiot who just wants to do his little pansy assed set. i solved the music prob tho...i use a walkman so i can listen to my own stuff....

my favorite time of the year is breeding time,lol.next to that is march madness

:p

wheres YJ?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established

I love the summer time or any other time that it is warm. I also like the early fall when it is still warm out.

I slept for 9.5 hours, why am i still tired :D?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
cause you slept for 9.5 hours thats why.

whats the point of weight lifting shoes? otomix?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
otomix ****'s alright for what it is I guess. I'd probably buy a pair of the shoes if they carried my size, shoes and bags are the best parts about that company... but uh...

what's the point of the little finger-cut lifting "gloves" with the velcro? do those work for y'all? straps be in, and I prefer chalk myself...

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
170+ in my 300zxTT 2 years ago

143 in my Lexus SC300

180 on an older liter bike

150 in a 2nd gen RX-7 (nowhere NEAR topped out)

175 in a SupraTT

160 in a 280z (turbo motor swap and it was banging the revlimiter)

the list goes on and on and on :D

inertia

Awards
ok so whats your favorite site? other than bber stuff?

inertia

Awards
oh hell yea,its bad ass.and faast as hell

who plays racquetball for cardio?