Funny.... HA!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Aight, before I share an amusing event with you fellas, I'll admit this is probably very bad karma and I hope no one was seriously injured. But bros, this was the funniest 5 minutes I've ever witnessed at a gym. :lol:

I was on a treadmill last night, in a crowded cardio room, and this girl (20 something), pees her shorts. I mean.... flat out pees in her shorts while running. Worse part, she's wearing a blatant LIGHT gray color shorts so its blatatnly obvious. She stops in complete embarrassment (and I assume, shock), and runs out of the room. holding her crotch! Ok... so that sucks for her and Im lightly walking on my treadmill, trying not to laugh out loud when I realize that the treadmill is still running without the poor girl. It's blazing, atleast 8.0mph. Just when I realize this might be dangerous, another girl (20 something), gets on the machine and with force I have never seen before, SLAMS her front side onto the running treadmill, and how she fell in complete glory. The girl must have flown 10 feet in the air brothers and sisters. HAHA.... I laugh at it now, only knowing that she was ok. I got off my machine to see if she was aight, but then had to grab my girlfriend and run the hell out of there b/c I started to LOL. :lol: Bad karma i know, but damn!
Sage

tattoopierced1

that is some funny ****....i'd die laughing if i saw someone pee their pants in the gym.....its funny enough hearing the barking spiders there, but that is a whole nother ballpark...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd steer clear of that treadmill, and maybe start some good rumors about how it is possessed, tries to kill people. Take it as far as possible. That would get around the gym, become some kind of urban fable. Sneak in and move the thing like a foot or 2 every day. Watch people freak out, eventually they'll have to get rid of the thing.

ok, I'm just kidding. Don't do any of that. Do watch out for the karma, though. It's like when you laugh at someone who spills sh!t down their front; guess who will end up next with with a white shirt covered with coffee, ketchup or some other hideous crap...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
....why the **** did that idiot girl try to get on a treadmill going at 8 mph?..

Mrs. Gimpy

Mrs. Gimpy

Awards
....why the **** did that idiot girl try to get on a treadmill going at 8 mph?..
exactly what i was thinking..lol

id pay to be there watching that whole scene....lol . i knwo its so sad watching people fall and pee, i dont know why.....lol. i know i have had my fair share of embarassing moments but none like that so far.....

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO :lol: I laughed for 10 minutes just reading that I can't even imagine being there to witness something like that. My god how did you keep a straight face helping her. Your a better man than I. :box:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. One thing I have learned in my 24 years of being alive is that common sense is not that common.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established

wow, thanks for making my day. I'm still laughing at the idiot girl.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! Yea fellas, the story has become some kind of myth now at the gym. Im telling you man, the girl who skidded off the flying treadmill bounced and flew in the air.... no joke... 5 feet high. * love that clip.... hehe.... she keeps falling*
Sage

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
What's really weird about that clip is that they are both in street clothes, and why is that other girl running by as if she might be complicit...