- 07-26-2005, 10:14 AM
- 07-26-2005, 12:34 PM
BB.com has some calculators you can check out. There is a math equation you can use, but I can't remember it.
- 07-26-2005, 12:47 PM
body weight X 1000 Calories = **** tons of mass
07-26-2005, 12:51 PM
I've always used this: BW x (18-23calories) Start at the low end and add in additional calories until you start seeing the scale move...then back down a tad. It's good to do bi-weekly caliper measurements in order to see what kind of weight it is...
07-26-2005, 01:28 PM
I appreciate the help
Similar Forum Threads
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 06:40 AM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2003, 08:15 AM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:16 AM
- By jminis in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2003, 03:01 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:19 AM