Post some crazy moments you have had while cycling on any form of PH/steroid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyRoc

Awards
A couple f my friends who have done cycles of prohormones have told me some pretty funny stories about how they have had these "roid rage" occurances while cycling...

any stories form you guys reguarding times when you "have lost it" on a cycle????

rofl

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
people who "roid rage" are just assholes who use gear as an excuse to act like a bigger asshole

JordyRoc

Awards
the guy sure is an asshole...

but funny nonetheles...

any stories??

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
sorry, I dont hang out with douche bags

JordyRoc

Awards
sorry, I dont hang out with
douche bags
Wow, your a cooler guy than i could eevr hope to be :cheers:

we were just sitting at the bar and he just started going off about **** that he got himself into when he was on teh ****..... I found it very amusing..

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the kinda guys that gives responsible aas users a bad name

JordyRoc

Awards
sounds like the kinda guys that gives responsible aas users a bad name
Definatly, no doubt....

I laughed when i heard he was doing them with his lifestyle.... His body not mine tho....

He sure made for some good laughs tho hahah

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I think Clomid during PCT would bring out emotions to a greater level than any AAS on-cycle. Most people feel great on cycle.

i think your friend is messing with you or trying to entertain you... once you have experience AAS in your body - you'll see that your the exact same person. 'roid rage' is a popular concept because it is entertaining, even though there is nill proof to it. there aren't any mood swings beyond what you would experience on daily basis otherwise

it's basically another media lie... although your friend's cases may be unique to their personalities.

has anyone seen the latest anti-steroid 'truth' commercial on tv?

I've only see it once. And I have never seen any anti-steroid commercials before.
But it is a lot like the marijuana 'truth' commercials showing autowrecks. It never directly says anabolics steroids cause autowrecks - but it sure implies it....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Definatly, no doubt....

I laughed when i heard he was doing them with his lifestyle.... His body not mine tho....

He sure made for some good laughs tho hahah
I'm going to guess that lifestyle includes combining recreational drugs with more recreational drugs...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
it's a personality thing like glen said. I have friends that put on 15-20lbs (naturally) and are looking to settle scores with certain people that might have once pushed them around.
size, steroids, whatever - certain brings out your personality - whatever it is

BigBody

Awards
only time i ever had a problem and im a really nice bro is when i was on 50mg dbol plus androgel on my ballz. I wouldnot be mad until something set me off then i would explode, haven't had any problem though after i stopped the dbol it was the high dht

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
has anyone seen the latest anti-steroid 'truth' commercial on tv?

to be honest i didn't think it was a bad commercial .. the very first line is "sports are great for KIDS .. steriods are not" it goes on to say it can hurt a kid's tendon's, ligaments, heart, and stunt growth .. all of which are true .. massive muscle growth can cause tendon and ligament damage as they can't keep up ... oral steriods can really **** your HDL/LDL levels leading to heart problems, and gear will stunt growth

i didn't think it was a bad commercial all things considered

JordyRoc

Awards
I'm going to guess that lifestyle includes combining recreational drugs with more recreational drugs...
I feel what your saying.... The kid drinks like a fish... Thats it. No other drugs.. Hes just wild...

JordyRoc

Awards
only time i ever had a problem and im a really nice bro is when i was on 50mg dbol plus androgel on my ballz. I wouldnot be mad until something set me off then i would explode, haven't had any problem though after i stopped the dbol it was the high dht
Yeah this kid just said that if anything pissed him off or anyone talked **** he would just get furious and flip ****

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
to be honest i didn't think it was a bad commercial .. the very first line is "sports are great for KIDS .. steriods are not" it goes on to say it can hurt a kid's tendon's, ligaments, heart, and stunt growth .. all of which are true .. massive muscle growth can cause tendon and ligament damage as they can't keep up ... oral steriods can really **** your HDL/LDL levels leading to heart problems, and gear will stunt growth

see the one with the discus throw statue falling apart?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

I think i saw a different commercial? I remember the heart problems mentioned, but somehow I remember a train and a car... Maybe I was dreaming? My sleep is somewhat messed up...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'm more relaxed when I'm on gear :D Well...with Test at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48
Lithuanian Bear Anabolics 7