15,000 and growing....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
15,000 members. Jeez.... I remember when I bought the board it was 6k.

Myabe I should just lock regestration. :)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
congrats, youre running a good show here. lets hope it stays that way for a LONG LONG time and it never turns into "that other board".

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
15,000..... 4 of which are good dudes. =)
Great board we have going
Sage

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome. Means more board sponsers.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
15,000 members. Jeez.... I remember when I bought the board it was 6k.

Myabe I should just lock regestration. :)
LOCK IT UP!

no, as much as I fear the overrun of AM, I don't suppose that's a solution. Or do I?.... Weird concept. It'd be like a club or something. Hmmmm........Might filter out some nonsense, but I'm not usually into "exclusion", per se...

Nice to see the growth, actually. Props to AM, Bobo, and everyone.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Damn...that crept up fast. People recognize a quality board when they see one. Even with the large numbers, I'm amazed how well the ship maintains to run. Props to Bobo, the Mods, and members. I wonder how long it will take to reach 20,000?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
out of the 15K, i would guess 1-2K participate regularly.
True, but the highest number visited area grows almost everyday. It's over 1400 on any given day. I remember when it was only a couple to a few hundred.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but we almost triple that in the amount of guests that visit.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but we almost triple that in the amount of guests that visit.
Wow. Hey bobo, was there something done to the board so guests need to sign up to view certain pages now? I noticed something different the other day when logging on. If so, I think it's a good deal.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup :)

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well you're one of the few boards linked through google, i know that's how i found this place.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow.. when I joined last december I was #10493, can't believe another 5k have joined in such a short amount of time!
The quality of the board doesn't seem to go down IMO, but then again there's some lightning fast mods around here :D

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. when I joined last december I was #10493, can't believe another 5k have joined in such a short amount of time!
The quality of the board doesn't seem to go down IMO, but then again there's some lightning fast mods around here :D
Member number 11,383 here.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This board has come a long way. I don't think there were more than 2,500 members when I joined in Feb 2003, good job running AM to Bobo and the MOD crew, you keep this place running smooth.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
They're obviously coming here for a peak at Big Pete..it's the only explanation that makes sense.

Yeah, I watch this place grow and it's like that scene in JAWS when Roy Shieder sees the shark for the first time and says "We need a bigger boat."

We're going to need an army of MODS. lol

TheOMEGA

Board Supporter
Awards
save a space for me Bobo I am depending on you :)

I am happy this board is growing, there are others in decline and this one is powerfull

I iam also happy that Bobo has a knack at keeping out the riff raff