Drs appt....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:type:

As many of you know i live at the Dr's office, or so it might seem......I went today to have my 5 week check up on my knee surgery, and i get...well let us put you on some Gluecusamne( spelling and yes I did a bad job on it) to aide in joint repair.....

And i have to start on shots of a synthetic gel, you inject it into the joint to help the joints but one in particular...the one where i have the sharp pain due to the bone on bone.....If all else fails, its surgery to BREAK my shin and move it over so that the bone on bone wont happen anymore.......I mean come on!!!!!!!!!

Being 31, soon to be 32 in October, I drove home in tears thinking good god, why should i have all this, why should i have to encounter one health thing after another...it seems i just get back on my feet and WHAMO, something else hits.......

I also know i am lucky, i have a job, friends, family and my other wise health, but sometimes, <sigh> well sometimes it gets overbearing......

thanks for the vent.....
:sad:

tattoopierced1

you should try out Custom's Flex Support...that may help you out too...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that WG. You're a tough dudette though. Hang in there. For what it's worth, you have our support and you're in my prayers.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Everything will work out WG...:thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's Glucosamine, babe.. :)

Remember the brands I mentioned, I'll send you some extra..