Happy B-Day natedogg

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Happy 23rd nate, enjoy it :cheers:
Thanks for noticing. Myself, went to the zoo with the family today. Not much else. Watched Friday Night Lights for the first time. Awesome movie might I add. Yep, 22 going on 40. Heh.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for noticing. Myself, went to the zoo with the family today. Not much else. Watched Friday Night Lights for the first time. Awesome movie might I add. Yep, 22 going on 40. Heh.
Damm you're pretty old for a young man than :lol: j/k. Friday Night Lights is crazy in the sense of how serious they take high school football in Texas, amazing story. Of course I'd notice, we Niner fans gotta get each others back these days

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
23...sigh. Man to be 23 again. Happy Bday Nate

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Happy B-day you young whipper snapper!!
my sentiments too. Nate, you are a youthful but knowledgable participant on this board. Happy Birthday, and it's good to know you. Special props to a NoCal bro from a NoCal stuck in SoCal. I had the priviledge of attending the Giants/Dodgers Thurs with 4 Dodger fans. Nothing is more pleasant than watching Dodger fans stream out disappointed, except that they don't really care about the game anyway (that should get some blood boiling!) Whatever.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
happy birthday natedogg jaunt

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i am late......but happy b-day hope it was happy....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late, but happy b-day :cheers:

Trust me, you'll be 27 before you know it. It happened to me ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11