Poll: whos your favorite chemist

if you could only pick one of these guys to be your chemist who would it be?

  1. Wink if you could only pick one of these guys to be your chemist who would it be?


    Sledge

    Author L Rea

    Patrick Arnold

    Bruce Kneller


  2. I would expect no one to answer this question. I would like to know though.

  3. I haven't tried ALR's products yet, but I've been reading BTPB. He has some very interesting ideas.
    •   
       


  4. Depends. PA is very smart (so are the others), but he is gun shy about putting out any really great products IMO. I don't know much about BK. But both Sledge and ALRI is willing to push the envolope when it come to compounds. So I would go with either of them.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Depends. PA is very smart (so are the others), but he is gun shy about putting out any really great products IMO. I don't know much about BK. But both Sledge and ALRI is willing to push the envolope when it come to compounds. So I would go with either of them.
    PA would be royally screwed if he put out anything hormonal. His affiliation with Balco and him being the most well known player in PHs has landed him in some doo-doo

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    PA would be royally screwed if he put out anything hormonal. His affiliation with Balco and him being the most well known player in PHs has landed him in some doo-doo
    True. But even before Balco PA knew about many of the compounds that are coming out today, but decided not to do them.

  7. PA is funny too
    ALRI is a beast though
    I'm most familiar with Patrick
    Dont know bruce too well
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  8. What would we need a chemist for?

  9. And why is Owsley Stanley not on the list?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    What would we need a chemist for?
    Who knows...but it sure sounds fun

  11. None, I'd pick the muscletech research team of course!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by coofoostu
    None, I'd pick the muscletech research team of course!
    I think the Biotest team beats even the MuscleTech team....remember their freggin' myostatin blocking product?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    What would we need a chemist for?
    Imagine being able to take one of these guys, stick him in your basement with every piece of chemist's equipment known to man, give him unlimited resources in terms of money and access to substances, and then just feed them and send willing women down regularly. Of course that's not likely to happen, but wouldn't it be fun. Of course whoever your pick was, he'd end up very pasty looking when you were done with him.

  14. I'd hang out with PA - he should auction off a 'spend a day with Patrick Arnold' drawing on his website.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  15. I'd be afraid of hanging out with PA for a day. That dude gets a bit pissy

    But, it would be fun...I think I'd probably rather hang out with ALR for a day. He cracks me up

  16. ALRI has a british accent, so that is true - he seems nice too

    question could be: which of these 4 guys would you most like to kidnap and live with?

    wait dont change it to that
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  17. I interface with some PhD chemists quite a bit in my job. I'm currently working with some from my company and some from a supplier on a problem. They are some really smart people. I've never even heard of some of the molecules they are rattling off, and I've had both organic classes plus lab.

    That being said, they don't know anything about anabolics or biochemistry, or physiology. But, I think someone with a good knowledge of chemistry could do the job. It's been 2 years since I had organic and the lab, but I think I could make some of this stuff if I had time to research the synthesis. I doubt I could come up with a target molecule though. I'd only be the lab type.

    That's where I think the Pat Arnold's, ARL's, and Sledge's really shine. Any of us with a basic organic knowledge could probably come up with a decent synthesis mechanism, but I doubt we could come up with a molecule that works as well as the stuff they dream up (or find deep in the literature).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    question could be: which of these 4 guys would you most like to kidnap and live with?
    This isn't some sick and twisted sexual fantasy dude. Get a life you sick bastard!

  19. nate watch your back, word on the street is there are plently of people who want to kidnap you for their homelab

    Just looking out for you! !
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    This isn't some sick and twisted sexual fantasy dude. Get a life you sick bastard!
    bahahahaha

  21. My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Don't cry....just look at that puppy picture and say "honk"! You'll feel better

  23. 1 Sledge
    2 Patrick Arnold
    3 Author L Rea
    (4) Bruce Kneller

    1 Sledge is nr 1 becourse I have followed him since the begining and he has proven himselv as a stand upp guy many times with great ideas and products witch actualy work (in right doses) when not beeing rush out in public.. Dough I am still waiting for superbol...

    2 we all know what PA has done, A little better attitude on the web would make him nr1

    3 Author L- Rea for his new products witch ive just recently have discovered.

    (4) Bruce kneller for his "one" product Novdex

    Dream team must be: sledge, Patrick Arnold , Author L Rea doing their things together not against eachother..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    I think the Biotest team beats even the MuscleTech team....remember their freggin' myostatin blocking product?
    Well the thing that pisses me off about muscletech is the fact that they say they have this "research team" that is researching new suppliments, when they release all their supps like 1-2 years after other companies have released them. Got to hate all the ads with the guys in white lab coats acting like they are scientists when they probably cant read a periodic table.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    And why is Owsley Stanley not on the list?
    word.

  26. Pssh, **** all them, I choose Chemo. Some of you weren't around to see some of the old battles between Chemo and PA. Ahhh, Patrick would get so heated hahah Them's were the good ol days haha

  27. Quote Originally Posted by WYD02
    Pssh, **** all them, I choose Chemo. Some of you weren't around to see some of the old battles between Chemo and PA. Ahhh, Patrick would get so heated hahah Them's were the good ol days haha
    Exactly, Chemo, hands down.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Exactly, Chemo, hands down.
    Im not sure what happened to him? He just not post around here anymore?

  29. He runs his own business, and is busy with other things. He still lurks around.

  30. WTF...I would never guess PA would win this..He seems like a total douche.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Blown
    WTF...I would never guess PA would win this..He seems like a total douche.
    Everyone is "familiar" with him.

    Name recognition is a huge thing. That's why advertisements are so effective, not because someone is sold on a product, but because when they get into the store and see a few different options, they go with the one they're most "familiar" with because they feel secure about the decision.

    My poli sci teacher made a good example about this. He ran for Uni Pres (or somthing) way back before he was in office in San Diego, and he was running against a well known, well liked, and intelligent football player who was killing him at first. So, he posts his name and face all over the campus, including in bathroom stalls and next to what he referred to as an old "piss trough" (yep...they didn't always have view blockers in the stalls ) and within a few months, the name recognition was enough to get him into the position.

    same goes for PA.

  32. I would just like to spend some time with any of these guys and just learn stuff.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Everyone is "familiar" with him.

    Name recognition is a huge thing. That's why advertisements are so effective, not because someone is sold on a product, but because when they get into the store and see a few different options, they go with the one they're most "familiar" with because they feel secure about the decision.

    My poli sci teacher made a good example about this. He ran for Uni Pres (or somthing) way back before he was in office in San Diego, and he was running against a well known, well liked, and intelligent football player who was killing him at first. So, he posts his name and face all over the campus, including in bathroom stalls and next to what he referred to as an old "piss trough" (yep...they didn't always have view blockers in the stalls ) and within a few months, the name recognition was enough to get him into the position.

    same goes for PA.

    you don't think the fact that he basically pioneered the industry with the invention of prohormones has anything to do with it

  34. well.... it say to be MY chemist. i put on so much mass when i could get 1AD that id just have him make me some.

    that or have big cat make me some trenabol x

  35. i'll stick with my asian comrade across the ocean who sends me care packages of various powders every now and than...

  36. I would like one of Hitlers Nazi Chemists who invented steroids to be my personal chemist

  37. last time I check androstene was mad in Germany in the 1930s
    and SEarle made 1-test in 1960!!!!

  38. I vote for Dr.D or Uncle Fester, same difference

  39. Rodney Dupont gets my vote.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If you could only use one supplement....
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:37 AM
  2. IF you could only choose 1 get diesel product, what and why?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:45 PM
  3. If you could only get one...
    By massarmor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 08:12 AM
  4. if you could only do one move..
    By khan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 10:41 PM
  5. if you could only do one lift per muscle...
    By spatch in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Log in
Log in