Activity Level Of AnabolicMinds.com

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
If you notice at the bottom of the forum homepage, there's 298 people right now that have been active today, whether it means researching and reading or posting, thats over 30% of our members active, which is pretty damn good as opposed to most boards. Most boards are honestly lucky to hit 15%. Im hoping as we grow, that number will only go up. Thanks for everyone's participation, and we encourage those who have yet to post to do so, even if it means simply introducing yourself, YJ

Last edited:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! YJ and I were just discussing this. I love it that we have such a high participation level, I just hope that we can see the interaction level go up as high as the "lurking" level currently is. Your intelligent thoughts are welcome and greatly desired here. I would encourage everyone to go out and find something that you would like to discuss, research it, and then post it up so we can have some good peer conversation about it.

Last edited:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
uh.. hello... been here awhile... y'all can call me biggs, as I hope to be posting more here in the future... :)

in all seriousness I think this board is a real haven for outstanding research practices and actual, bullshit free (for the most part ;) ) discussions and debates to take place. I'm glad and proud to be a part of it... were these changes recent? I don't remember seeing those statistics displayed like that. very nice

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please, more traffic. Forum seems a little sluggish.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I love traffic. That's why I post at the other board. But anyway, I think this is a good thing in moderation.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Saw that yesterday myself. It does seem like a great amount of traffic for this size board, getting busier by the day! I actually like alot of traffic myself too, keeps things interesting :)

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Grow baby grow. I want to see this get bigger and better.
Totally agree. And if things get out of hand, YJ is the ultimate policeman(I know deep down inside he is dying to flame).

Bone

Awards
Don't be shy you lurkers................ I promise it doesnt hurt to post ;)

Peace

Bone

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yeh that number suprised me alot. i had no idea that it would be that high... Its cool. But we need more.. Talk to ya...

Draven

Awards
  • Established
... I think this board is a real haven for outstanding research practices and actual, bullshit free (for the most part ;) ) discussions and debates to take place. I'm glad and proud to be a part of it...
Bumpity bump on that. I just hope it never loses this aspect with an increase in members. It's the main reason I come here. No crapy opinion based facts, just hardcore science. I love it!