How VERY disappointing

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I know Bobo has said it before and I guess I just didn't want to believe it.

I have been on BB boards for about 3 years now. I am NOT talking about THIS board.

The main boards I went to was BB.com and Mass Monsterz. I hung on their every word hoping to learn from these self proclaimed experts. Figuring I was getting the best education I could.

Then today I am over at BB.com Goodness knows why :frustrate and I go into the 35 and over forum and start looking at the post your picture thread. HOLY ****!!!!!!

I saw what some of these so called EXPERTS look like. I didn't expect them to look like probody builders but with the amount of juice they said they had taken, the years they had been training etc I sure as HELL expected them to look JACKED>

How FUCKING disappointing. I saw the pics of some WELL KNOWN bros and they looked like swimmers who had done a 6 week prohormone bulk cycle I mean they looked FUCKING pathetic.

Well Bobo has said it time and time again don't believe 90% of what you read on BB boards.

How disappointing. I feel like I did when I found out there is no Sanata Clause. I was 4 years old and my dad said "You don't still believe in Santa Clause do you?" Well I fought back the tears and said NO!

Of course in an instant I also realized ther must not be a tooth fairy or an Easter Bunny. :nono:

Now I understand why I didn't gain **** until I started listening to my body and my results instead of listening to the 'experts'

Rant over

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well said, i've only seen a small few that actually look how they talk.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you can't believe alot of guys on here.. I have no problem posting pics when I weigh 145lbs wearing boots.. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say I like people having avatars even if they are not of themselves. Where I live I can only get dial up so I sort of speed read threads.

When I see that scary looking guy in Belzebub's avatar I stop and read what he has to say. I do the same for Bigpetefox and give you credit for posting your pic. Sort of strange since there are only about 5 avatars I remember and make a point of reading and 2 of them posted in this thread.

As I say it wasn't so much anger as a feeling of being let down. You know sort of like when you grew up and found out that teachers didn't have all the answers and where just regular people.

Ok I am going of to cry now BWAHAHAHA

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey, since this thread is going now, how do i resize pics for the avatar anyway? i had a pic up from earlier this year that i wanted as an avatar but it was too damn big. so, ted bundy remains.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey, since this thread is going now, how do i resize pics for the avatar anyway? i had a pic up from earlier this year that i wanted as an avatar but it was too damn big. so, ted bundy remains.
You gotta have some kind of photo-editing software on your PC. You could just resize it there, and then upload it here...

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
weird, I always thought that was Bob Saget..?

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
If you have XP, download image resizer from here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

then right click on the image, choose resize, when the resizer comes up, choose advanced and set the resolution to something like 100x100 or whatever the AM forum limit is. (Can't remember the limit at the moment.)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I dunno how some of those guys can even get the balls to post their pics.

When I see a guy who looks like he's been training natty for 1.5 yrs, bus really been juicing for 5yrs+ I just feel sick. Then I wonder, how the **** would that guy get enough balls to post pics of his pathetic progress?????

I'm sketchy to put pics up and I know I'm doin' better than most of those guys...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm Beelze, you look like you could eat some babies for breakfast. Great job man, but I could still see some 15 year olds at BB com claiming Beelz, Bobo, and Pete are not big when their pic does all the talking LOL.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I was considering posting some pics but with all of those around I don't dare to anymore.. Geez fucking monsters! :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
*looks down at spindly 170 pound frame and softly weeps*

lol, well one word of defense for us non-massmonsters. As most know, I'm not a BBer..but I find the pursuit a noble one and I apply certain aspects of it to my own life and lifestyle. I might run a cycle or two a year of nadroloney type deals as it really eases my joints that I beat on all summer and gets me back to my preferred weight of 190 or so. All in all, those days are coming to a close it seems.

BUT I do love the knowledge that comes with it. Supplements are badass..they've changed my life significantly, so if I can offer some advice here and there to others, that's cool with me..but I promise I won't go spouting off like I'm the Arnold lol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Damm Beelze, you look like you could eat some babies for breakfast. Great job man, but I could still see some 15 year olds at BB com claiming Beelz, Bobo, and Pete are not big when their pic does all the talking LOL.
bb.com is the least of my concerns. :rolleyes:

thanks for the props.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well I was considering posting some pics but with all of those around I don't dare to anymore.. Geez fucking monsters! :D
i wouldn't worry too much about what the others say. progress is what counts. like crowler said, 90% of em are pseudo bb'ers anyway.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I dunno how some of those guys can even get the balls to post their pics.

When I see a guy who looks like he's been training natty for 1.5 yrs, bus really been juicing for 5yrs+ I just feel sick. Then I wonder, how the **** would that guy get enough balls to post pics of his pathetic progress?????

I'm sketchy to put pics up and I know I'm doin' better than most of those guys...

My point was guys who come off like freaking experts telling everyone else how to do AS, how to workout and what to eat then you see them and WOW they are almost nothing.

I have NO problem with a guy who posts a pic who has juiced alot but isn't huge or even really big. Some people just react differently.

CROWLER

nodgodbod

Awards
give us a calf shot Beezle so we can get an idea of your proportion :)

size

Awards
  • Established
Most people are not truthful in life and even less so on the internet.
However, I will add that I do not simply judge someones knowledge on appearance as discipline is not always present.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good post Size. Knowledge shouldn't be equated with appearance.

Bobo mentioned "don't believe 99% of what people say" on the boards. (Or something thereabouts.)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have posted my pics many times and I'm not even that proud of my accomplishments.

BBing and resistance training means so much more than what meets the eye. Even if somebody told me that I'm never going to reach any of my goals in the future, I'd still do it.

TheOMEGA

Board Supporter
Awards
I do business at www.Elitefitness.com

there have been alot of "GURUS" that posted pics after years of advice only to look like bloated novice weight lifters

one guy by the name "JUICE AUTHORITY" was ridiculous

once the pics were posted for about 3 days people were scraching their heads in disbelief

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, i remember juice authority from the meso days. full of shitty advice with bad pics to back it up.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to stumble upon that truth a long time ago .. you've always gotta take things with a grain of salt

with that said .. even if people aren't huge doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about

i'm by no means even remotely close to being one of the bigger guys on any board, but i do have a decent understanding of things BB related ... i totally understand what you mean about some people though who are pinning grams of gear and are sub 200lbs and posting their minds out

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some people though who are pinning grams of gear and are sub 200lbs and posting their minds out
Damn Glen..not everybody has the ability to put on 20 lbs in 24 hours. :lol: j/p

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
sure, why not?

*goes to closet and grabs 50ml's of synthol*
DAMN that made me laugh.

I have a feeling his calves really are not that small just that in relation to his upper body they may not be on par.

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
DAMN that made me laugh.

I have a feeling his calves really are not that small just that in relation to his upper body they may not be on par.

CROWLER
sounds about right. seems that for every 1/4" i gain on calves, i gain 1/2" on arms so it never seems to catch up. even after injecting IGF directly into my calves......nada.
i keep reading that it's genetic but that doesn't help me. keep on keeping on.

oh, and glen, what's your get away sticks measuring out nowadays skinny man? :poke:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sick ink you got there, Beelze.. :thumbsup:

TheOMEGA

Board Supporter
Awards
lol, i remember juice authority from the meso days. full of shitty advice with bad pics to back it up.
at Elite he seemed nice enough and someone who had a bit of experience

but them when the pics came, it was astounding, people did not really flame him it was more of a let down for them, since many took his advice.......

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I also view this particular board as kind of a "fitness board" with a strong emphasis on bodybuilding. We have a handful of bodybuilding participants but we also have a LOT of people who simply want to get a little bigger or perform better in their chosen sport. Football players, runners, backcountry biologists lol

Anabolics are not the proprietary substances they used to be..let's face they're freakin everywhere and tons of people have an interest in them. Should they? Well probably not, and even my interest in them is waning as I don't need to be gigantic nor can I be it seems and do what I do. Even the administrator of this board is not freaky huge but he, like myself chose not to be despite having the knowledge to do so (him way moreso than I).

But yeah, there are some total idiot posers out there. Like the triple-chinned fat guy at GNC who gave me a stern lecture on how to "cut up"...I was waiting for the fucking punchline. lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well damn of course the GNC guy would tell you how to cut up I mean come on you still have what 6 or 7% body fat??????

I want to see you at ZERO DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Realistcally hanging at around 8-10 whilst watching my muscles shrivel away..woe is me. Going to hide until fall.

Seriously though, the guy looked a lot like Al Roker..pre gastric bypass. I wish I had video of the whole deal and the look on my face. It'd be some funny ****.