Board Sponsers

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is just an inquisitive question, have any of the board supporters, ever thought of maybe a military discount just for our AM member is uniform? Or maybe just a special? Just wondering... with all these great new groundbreaking supplements coming out, its really hard to afford any of them on my very small miliary salary.

Just curious.

Adams

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, they offer discounts all the time. Some of them do free shipping, 10% or more off, AM only specials, etc. Check the threads in the sponsor sections for them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude, they offer discounts all the time. Some of them do free shipping, 10% or more off, AM only specials, etc. Check the threads in the sponsor sections for them.
I know... and 95% of the time they are offered its not near payday. I was just asking thats all. Regardless, the sponsers here really take care of the AM members, I was just curious.

Adams

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
****, i was making some serious bank while i was in. it gets harder when you leave the service IMO.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
among other places. out of 8 years, i spent about 1 year in japan and another year in kuwait/iraq. yeah, the money is better in those places but i was still quite pleased with my check in garrison. you live on base?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
among other places. out of 8 years, i spent about 1 year in japan and another year in kuwait/iraq. yeah, the money is better in those places but i was still quite pleased with my check in garrison. you live on base?
Yeah on base, and in the barracks... so no BAS, or BAH. With them 2... it wouldnt be so bad... though I do get a LITTLE COLA... but SINCE I am on base, and in the barracks... COLA BLOWS for me.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i gotcha. i did the barracks thing for about a year and half, said **** it and got married. once i picked up E-4, money was good. at E-5, in a combat zone (tax free, endanger pay, etc.) money was incredible.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hear that... when I was in iraq.. I was raking it in.. right before the ban... but I really am intrested in the new stuff... that doesnt need to be cycled... and **** like that.

Oh well.