explain?

HELLHAMMER

Awards
first off let it be known that im not trying to start any **** here, but i recently posted and someone put some **** about me needing to read the rules? i know that the moderators of this board dont want people under 21 to post, but the problem that i have with that is people are going to do what they are going to do. And if i want to juice i would like to be able to get some quality info from people who have had more experience. im not saying that a 16 year old should be able to juice but im 20 and ive already done one cycle, so i would just like to know why your motto is learn, teach,lead.... why wouldnt you want to help anyone who gives enough of a **** about this, and someone who just wants help some friendly advice?
once again im not trying to bash the board, i like this board alot, but i think that if someone wants help that if this board is really trying to inform people why not help them starting younger?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that was me.. and if you want to stay around here you will have to follow the rules... by letting you post that it was you 2nd cycle and you are ONLY 20 an might have some growing still to do, then we are ineffect failing our mission to teach and lead. There is not one good reason I can think of for anyone under 21 to know anything about cycling, PCT, or other aspects of PH/AAS usage. The main thrust of our mission is WISE USE which automatical leaves the use of any of these substances before age 21 in the catagery of unwise use, so we don't condon it or allow it to be posted about.
Now do you understand what is going on.. like or not you have to follow the rules of the board, it is owned by Bobo and these are HIS rules and all us have pretty much followed them for the most part... you are new here and I gave you the warning.. next time, I will not be giving a warning.. also I don't see the rules changing anytime really soon.. :welcome:

burnuphard

Awards
I think to understand it you have to realize that an undue amount of scrutiny has befallen responsible over-21 users because, to a certain extent, people your age and younger have jumped into cycles too soon and maybe run into some problems that they wouldn't have had if they waited until they were older.

For members and moderators of this board to offer advice on proposed cycles by people under 21 would -- in some respects -- equate to condoning these cycles. So, it's best to abstain.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
This board has a great deal of intergrity and is well respected. It is a great place for those who are responsible, and fo those who want to educate themselves by researching. This keeps the 'bad' advice to a minimum here, unlike many other boards out there. Don't take offense if a Mod or member here says something because a rule is being ignored. Most of us here are looking out for the best interest of the board, and its members as well. Even if one doesn't agree.

Also, one does not need to advertise their age in their profile. ;) And...researching an area of interest is always allowed.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I hate to disagree with Cuffs but I would rather you post your age in your profile, but you can read and research all you want..

burnuphard

Awards
Yeah, chances are whatever you were asking about (I didn't see)...has been answered a bunch of times before.

HELLHAMMER

Awards
i understand completely and i appreciate the fact that you took the time to tell me the reasoning behind this rule. thank you for that. i have been on BSS and MF since i was 13 or 14. so i have done the research but i dont know everything that is why i asked my question but i will wait untill next year to get seriously involved in this board. thank you for all the explanations

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I hate to disagree with Cuffs but I would rather you post your age in your profile, but you can read and research all you want..
LOL Matt, I'd rather see ages as well, but took mine off a long time ago for other reasons, after I made sure the MODS new I was of age.

HELLHAMMER, no reason why you have to wait to get involved with this board. Post up diets, training, cycles (just becareful about what you post on your supplements being used), General section, etc. It gives us a chance to get to know you better for when the time comes. ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Matt D pretty much laid it all out but I'll just add that we're happy that you wish to research responsible methodology. Please understand that having us openly give you advice on illegal supplements puts the onus of responsibility and liability on this board. Bobo has put an incredible amount of effort into creating this resource and it is merely our job to protect it.