Bon bons

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Well just back from the Dr's office ( big shock huh) twice a week i go there and you would think i might get better news than.........Hey more surgery, the last surgery left a hole which isent closing right, and might get infected again.....All from a spider bite.....So hey let's put you in again and close it up surgerically.......OHHH SURE WHY NOT!!!

So i have entitled this thread bon bons.....Although i wont have surgery again( i refuse to go into the hospital for a 3rd time in a month).....But i will sit on my large ass and eat my way into a HUGE depression........I should have quit a long time ago........hell when i was big i was never sick and never had surgery!!!!

So if you need me, look for the cave with the girl eating gallons of bon bons........

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bon bons rock! Sorry to hear about the doc!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Come on girl, Quitters never win, and winners never quit. Why'd you make me say it?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You don't give up untill you give up. I know it's easy to say, but I told you before, one day you will get rewarded for all the suffering you went through. Don't lose your faith, girl.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
don't give up on yourself, and stop being so critical of yourself.

most of the guys on here think you have an awesome body, and great smile too. (well at least i do.
)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there WG. You'll come out just fine. I know it can be an ordeal, especially when you have to deal with surgeries and other ongoing issues in your life.

Oh, and Omar...WG's eyes are to die for too. If you didn't see her old avatar, then you missed out. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WG's eyes are to die for too. If you didn't see her old avatar, then you missed out. ;)
I've seen them in person.. :thumbsup:

WG, I'll pull you out that cave.. ;)

jenkins

Banned
Awards
they have these butterfinger ice cream bon bons that are awesome. i recommend those. also jello cheesecake.....and pineapple upside down cake.....and that is about it.