a memory i just had about snorting YHCL

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER do it.

I'm sure noone would have been as stupid as me.  This wasn't recently or anything, but it just popped into my mind so i thought id share.

so basically one day when i was pretty damn bored i said to myself....self...lets snort some YHCL. 

lemme just say, I thought I was going to die, no joke.  I literally thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest.  You could see it pounding by looking at my shirt...im serious....i was making myself puke and everything...i was pretty damn scared to say the least...

so if one night you get bored....don't do that.

mind you this was a few years ago, when i was about 19 and really didn't know much about the Y

h19

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well at least you know it was real.. :) Talk to ya..

PLer

Awards
Dude, how much did you snort? I have no problems snorting it at 10mg, in a solution. I will soon try more than that, I just haven't got around to it.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible for any of us to act normal. If you told outsiders what we do, they'd think we need psychological evaluation.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
meh... it's them "outsiders" I don't trust... evaluate them.. we're fine... just fine...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
try snorting ECA ;) ....

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
no idea how much it was....it was about the size of a fingernail (not the thumb).....i didn't measure it....just guessed how much would "be cool"...this much definately wasn't

h19

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I did that once when a buddy of mine in Boulder said they snort the stuff before working out. I figure if its good emough for them college kids its good enough for me. I had pretty much the same experience and my face was numb for about two days. Never will do it again.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2
Is it possible for any of us to act normal. If you told outsiders what we do, they'd think we need psychological evaluation.
LMAO, man sometimes I tell "normal" people some of the **** we do just for grins, always gets a good reaction ;)

h19, I never would have thought to actually, but now I definitely know not to!

PLer

Awards
no idea how much it was....it was about the size of a fingernail (not the thumb).....i didn't measure it....just guessed how much would "be cool"...this much definately wasn't

h19
Well, theres you're problem. If you put say a gram in 100ml water then you know just to shoot a milileter or two up your nose. You don't want to just guess with stuff like YHCL.

If anyone wants to try it start low, 5mg? Then work your way up to what you can handle. Some people really have a tough time with YHCL.

spike1205

Awards
is it supposed to feel good? high?--what is the point?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by spike1205
is it supposed to feel good? high?--what is the point?

YHCL is supposedly similar to amphetamines ..cocaine and stuff.

that was my point, to see if it holds true...and yeah it does..lol.  id do it again but at a much much smaller dose.

h19